Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olympus IIII

Go down 
+5
Bob
Dexter
Evimero
Rachel
Kendall
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Olympus IIII - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 2:19 am

Henry looked back at the god Set then back at his father.

"We'll talk about this in private," He said in a quieter tone to his father.

Stupid other gods always making things bad. If only the other annoying god was not there. Even stll Anubis could rule all of Egypt if he wanted to... or at least Henry thought.

Henry noticed Set was gone then.

"Or now that teh god is gone now," Henry said.

Keawea made a facepalm. His father may be overly hyper now. Which would Keawea like more dull or over exciting... hmm.

Last edited by Bob on 12/27/2011, 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 2:19 am

Felix frowned when he heard footsteps behind them, someone was attempting to sneak up on them, and failing horribably at it. He turned around and caught a glimpse of Set. Felix frowned and noticed that he had poked her with something...he had a dreaful feeling he knew what it was...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 2:22 am

Anubis looked up at the sky. "Son, it isn't my place to be king of the gods..."

Kamooalii flopped around, being a goldfish.

I blinked several times, feeling distinctly... odd... then, suddenly, without warning, I dropped my clipboard and hugged Felix, a very uncharacteristic smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 2:24 am

Without warning, Krystine flung herself at Felix and hugged him. Felix was in shock, he suspected it was the love arrow Set had struck her with, but the truth made it even more dreaful. He stood there awkwardly, not trying to make any attempt to physically remove her away from him.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 2:26 am

"Oh come now you're reasonable, people like you, you have dashing good looks, and you smell of awsome," Henry said.

All those were true, of course.

"You see I think you make and awsome god of Egypt," Henry said with a smile.

Keawea continued facepalm. Then, he walked over to a pillar, where he started to bang his head against it. His father was quite awkward.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 2:29 am

"WE NEED TO GO BAKE HEART-SHAPED COOKIES," I announced, quite determined-sounding. What the HE*#? WHAT WAS I SAYING? Oh, dear gods, did someone stick me with that thrice-dam#ed love arrow? "WITH FROSTING AND SPRINKLES."

Good gods, I was going to kill my father for this.

"That duty belongs to Ra, and to Osiris until Amun-Ra returns... besides," Anubis continued, "I think Sekhmet would have my head on a wall if I even tried something like that."

Goldfish-Kamooalii flopped over to his son, still babbling on. "GLUB BLUB BLUB GLUB UB UB UB BLUB!"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 2:58 am

I turned transparent with shock for a second. "But. I have to be good to get. .Elysium. .with Hotaru. .f*** my life is going to be boring. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, APHRODITE."I yelled, in a God-like voice.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 3:07 am

OOC: WELL, TURTLE, SINCE YOU OH SO KINDLY TOLD ME WHAT THE HECK I'M SUPPOSED TO DO WITH APHRODITE I GUESS I'LL RP HER. OH, WAIT. YOU DIDN'T. I guess I'll just bungle everything in the worst way possible. :p

BIC: Erebus rolled his eyes. What a strange son he had. "There's other fish in the sea, you know. You don't have to stop murdering people over a dead one." Dead fish were rather unappealing.

Aphrodite had started to wander over upon hearing some rash young demititan curse her name, but became rather indignant when she overheard Erebus. She poofed right over, and started yelling all up in his face. "WHAT?! YOU'RE GOING SOFT IN THE HEAD, EREBUS. IT'S OH SO HOPELESSLY ROMANTIC!" she screamed, and then turned to Ezrah. "Oh, you poor child... but what a lovely story this will be in a few hundred years..." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 3:10 am

I slapped Aphrodite across the face.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 3:16 am

OOC: Ah, powerplaying... but I think I'll leave it as-is, and make it all the worse for Ezrah.

BIC: Aphrodite blinked in surprise, the side of her beautiful face stinging. Her expression suddenly became cold, and the atmosphere turned tense, despite Erebus guffawing in the background.
"You'll regret that," she spat, glaring at Ezrah. "If you think you're ever going to see that girl again, you'll be sorely disappointed." Aphrodite was now determined to foil Ezrah's every attempt to communicate with Hotaru, whether it be summoning her ghost, visiting the Underworld, or even dying and trying to make it to Elysium. Of course, she didn't really have power over these things, and was going to have to pull some strings, but she would nonetheless prove a formiddable enemy. Unless, of course, this insolent demititan decided to grovel for forgiveness. She might just rescind her threat, then.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 3:25 am

I glared at Aphrodite. "You don't rule over thw Underworld, woman. I'll see her when I die. And I shall be a saint up until then to make sure I see her again. I will barter with the Judges to make sure I can't go the Isles of the Blest, should it be the case. You will not rule over me like you might another. Your power is not absolute. "I said, crossing my arms again. She would make this hard for me, but I would overcome it. Irony, it was, that love would give me the power to overcome Aphrodite. Irony in such a pure of form that I started cackling. Being good to evilly smite the Goddess of love. Yes, she was right. This would make a grand story.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 3:26 am

Keawea turned to his fish dad. His eye twitched as he stared at the gaint goldfish who kept blubbing at him, which was getting annoying.

"Well blub back at you," Keawea said.

Stupid fish god blubbing to blub blubbingness.

"Well you know keep thinking about it I think it can happen," Henry told his father looking around for any suspicious Gods.

There were none. Good. Maybe his father would think about what he was saying. It would be for the best of everyone, well maybe who knows maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 3:32 am

Kamooalii just responded with another GLUB BLUB before transforming into an octopus. Okay, so it wasn't really a fish, but it lived in the ocean.

Anubis shook his head, but secretly, the idea had taken a place in his mind, and refused to break free. Hmm.

Aphrodite scowled, which didn't suit her face much. "Well now, you think you're so powerful. I wonder how strong your resolve you'll be if I take away that precious love that's fueling you..."

Erebus just watched from the background. Amusing as this was, he knew Aphrodite was making empty threats about the Underworld. Hades wouldn't likely listen to her, and Erebus knew dam# well that HE wouldn't listen, either.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 3:33 am

"You wouldn't dare."I replied confidently.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 3:36 am

"Oh really?" Aphrodite took a step closer to him. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Erebus frowned. "Aphrodite, there's no need for that."

The goddess of love turned her angry gaze over to the titan. "What, you're going to stop me? You really have gone soft, haven't you Erebus..."

The titan shifted uncomfortably on his feet, not wanting to admit that he actually cared a bit for the welfare of his son.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 3:40 am

I laughed, mentally wondering how much it would piss Aphrodite off if I kissed her right now. Under my breath, I muttered, "This is just for fun, Hotaru. I love you."I then propelled myself forward with my own shadow, trying to kiss Aphrodite. My Titans, Ares will be angry.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 3:44 am

Aphrodite didn't even bother moving. She just stood there, slightly amused, but didn't kiss the kid back. Just, ew. Ohhh, that poor girl would be turning in her grave right now. That is, if she HAD a grave.

Erebus blinked, totally nonplussed. He made a note to himself to disown his son or something.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 3:47 am

I pulled back, expecting Aphrodite to be angry. "You're supposed to be angry."I commanded.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 3:49 am

Aphrodite just smirked. "You think I'm the one that's angry?" How naïve this boy was. As if not meaning anything with a kiss made it okay to cheat on your dead girlfriend. Bah!
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 3:50 am

Keawea twitched slightly as his father changed again. He looked at his father. He was now an octopus.

Keawea decided to go ahead and poke his father in his now octopus form.

"Heh," Keawea said poking the goddly octopus.

Henry stared his father up and down, then he nodded.

"Would you like some time to think?" he asked his father.

He hoped his father would take what he said ito consideration. His father should be super strong. He was meant to be super strong. Yes, that would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 3:51 am

The so-called godly octopus stretched his many limbs. "Oh, this is MUCH better than a goldfish!"

"... yes, please," muttered Anubis, now lost in thought. He conjured up a simple black chair, and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 3:53 am

"It meant nothing, and I wasn't cheating on Hotaru."I said defiantly. "You can manipulate her emotions however you please, but you cannot take away the love I habe for her and the HATE I have for you."I said, glaring at Aphrodite. If she messed with Hotaru, she knew it would only cause her harm in return. She knew how steong I was. "You're afraid of me."I said.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 3:57 am

"WHY should I be afraid of a puny little mortal?" laughed Aphrodite, the shrill sound echoing slightly in the stone room. "You forget, son of Erebus," she mocked, poking him in the chest, directly over the heart. "Though you might have power, your soul is mortal, and subject to the wears of time. Your heart will give out someday. You will bleed. You will die. And I will not."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 4:01 am

Keawea's whole face twitched as the god octopus talked. This then caused him to facepalm again.

"So now my goddly father, you are a goddly octopus that can talk how nice," Keawea said to his father.

His father was becoming a bit crazy now transforming into different aquatic creatures. Maybe his father was Aquaman.

Henry nodded, and left his father to think. Instead he now started to roam amongst gods and demi-gods.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 4:01 am

"I'll be in the Underworld. My home. Where I belong. Whereas you will be somewhere you don't belong. Amongat Gods."I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympus IIII
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next