Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olympus IIII

Go down 
+5
Bob
Dexter
Evimero
Rachel
Kendall
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Olympus IIII - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:22 am

Felix just frowned at all of them, he glanced at Krystine, noticing the red eyes. He hadn't noticed them before...they were quite...cut-'GAH DON'T THINK LIKE THAT FELIX, IT WILL ONLY ENCOURAGE THE FEMININE WEDDING PLANNER!' He then quickly switched his attention to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:25 am

Artemis dropped her head into her hands, sighing. She waved her son off. "Go, son, before I take it back."

Apollo nodded at his daughter, turning back towards the deaf girl. "I can try," he stated. "But demigod ailments are sometimes strange. This was caused naturally?"

"I... think so," stated Leah, unsure. Her heart was racing. She could have everything... her hearing back... she would have so much.

Apollo closed his eyes, muttering a healing hymn with his hand on the girl's shoulder. His brow furrowed, making him look troubled. "I don't know... it's not working... I'm sorry." Apollo looked at the girl.

Leah's heart constricted, disappointment weighing down on her like a ton of bricks. She hoped that maybe she would be cured, by some miracle... she shouldn't have let herself think it. "Thanks for trying, anyway," said Leah, her shoulders slightly slumped though she tried to hide her disappointment. Turning away from the god; however, she felt her eyes fill with tears.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:28 am

"Oh, yes," I agreed, thinking. "What colors go well with red?"

"Green, purple, orange, and yellow, I think," mused Hymenios, who made the exact same face as his daughter when he plotted weddings.

"Well, I'm sure it'll be lovely," grinned Set. He winked mischeviously at Krystine and Felix, and then walked away to get more Blood Punch, leaving them to the mercy of the tyrannical wedding god and the crazy little girl.

I stood there, fuming. Stupid father. Stupid, stupid, stupid. How was I supposed to get out of this situation?
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:30 am

"Bye Mother"Cameron says bowing. He then turns and runs off, to find Leah? He really didn't know where he was heading.

Maeve smiles,"Ill see you next year!"She says. Maeve the runs out and leaves olympus.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:31 am

Felix just frowned at the wedding god and his kid.He was tapping his fingers against his sword's scabbard, getting the urge to murder the god's daughter very slowly...or atleast maim her...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:35 am

"Hmmm... LET US PLOT!" Hymenios announced, and a fancy blank notebook and fountain pen appeared in his hand. He started scribbling down notes. Color scheme: don't clash with evil red eyes.

I blinked. "I don't have a notebook..."

"Oh, here!" Hymenios made a smaller, pinker notebook and a pencil appear in the air in front of Jane, and kept writing.

"OOH! PRETTY!" I squealed, and grabbed them.

... I took a subtle step backwards. Maybe we could sneak away and get lost in the crowd without these crazies noticing.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:37 am

Apollo waved to his departing daughter, a damper still on his mood.

Leah sulked, walking away from the masses of demigods who were doing whatever, hanging among their family. She felt as if she didn't belong, not for the first time, and stalked off to a corner relatively far away from it all. She couldn't stand it. She didn't fit here, but she couldn't go home. Her father didn't really accept her, she would be forced back on that bus where she would get carsick and ruin everyone's trip once again, her hearing would never come back. She'd always been sort of aware of the last fact, but it came so terribly close to changing that Leah's heart twisted. She was a cripple, a cripple among strong, capable demigods. She slumped against the wall, letting her tears get the best of her away from most curious eyes.

Artemis half-smiled wistfully as her son walked away, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:41 am

Felix saw Krystine backing away slowly and decided to do the same. Hopefully the two wedding nuts would be too busy going goofy over the thought of a marriage to notice their absense.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:42 am

Callisto hears sobbing, coming from a few feet away from her. She turns her head to the source of the sound."Is there something wrong?"she asks the person. Well of course somethings wrong, idiot. "Er, what's wrong?"she asks the person.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:46 am

Leah was completely oblivious to the girl talking next to her, taken up in her own woes. She tried to control her crying; however she was failing miserably. A few seconds after Callisto asked her what was wrong, Leah looked up, trying to clear her vision as she scanned the crowd around her. She noticed one girl, who she couldn't see clearly, was looking in her direction expectantly. Her stomach twisted. "Leave me alone," she muttered, clearly not in the mood to talk to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:47 am

Hymenios and Jane stood there, totally absorbed in their plotting, and didn't notice the escape of their victims.

I turned around and strode off into the crowd quickly, but didn't look where I was going very well. I accidentally ran into a tall, black-haired god with, frankly, the scariest-looking eyes I'd ever seen. "Oh. Um. Excuse me," I muttered, feeling unusually cowed.

Phobos glared at the girl who'd dare run into him. "Yes," he growled, "excuse you."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:48 am

"Oh," Henry said.

"Also more questions about your goddlyness," Henry said then asking, "Where do you live? Is it like your own plane of awsome?"

Henry liked this. These questions were fun to ask, and they were interesting in there answers.

"I never said you have a bad taste in food," John said, "I'm just saying Moo Shoo Pork without meat in non-existant."

Why did his father have to be like this sometimes. John just shook his head it his own thoughts.

Keawea continued to poke his dad.

"This is fun," he said to himself.

In reality it wasn't fun, but it was all Keawea had to do.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:49 am

"The Hall of Judgement, actually," replied Anubis.

Kamooalii kept on snoring, totally oblivious to the world.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:50 am

Felix saw Krystine cower near a very tall god with quite the frightening pair of eyes, even by his standards. Felix studied the god for a few seconds and saw simular features that Felix saw in himself. He could already tell that this god was his good old dad, Phobos. Felix smirked and walked over to his dad and Krystine.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:50 am

"Comeon, telling me whats wrong will help, who knows maybe I'll be able to relate or help you in someway"she says to the girl. Callisto folds her arms and waits patiently for the girl to agree to tell her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:53 am

"I didn't mean to run into you, jerk," I muttered, glaring into the rather frightening eyes of the god.

"I don't care, you still did," Phobos replied coldly. He didn't like this girl. He looked over at Felix, who he recognized as his son. "Oh, hello, son. Set tells me you're getting married. Good for you."

Wherever he was, Set made a trollface.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:57 am

Felix's smirk turned to a frown when he mentioned Set's trolling. "Okay...first, good to see you too dad. Second, I'm not getting married...I'm not even dating anyone."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:57 am

Leah stared at the girl, completely unable to decipher any of what she was saying. She shook her head, wiping her eyes uselessly. "I c-can't understand you, there's no point even trying to say anything to me..."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 12:58 am

Henry's face widened. That Hall of Judgement sounded interesting almost too interesting. Maybe.

"I would like to visit such a place one day in a living form," Henry said to his father.

Henry wondered what this Hall looked like. Probably all Egyptiany and such. Probably full of creepy stuff also. Creepy stuff was nice from time to time, but at other times it was horribly sad and boring. Oh well.

"Yo dad," Keawea said now shaking his father.

He wondered if his father got any sleep last night.

"Father," Keawea said still shaking.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:01 am

Callisto moves to where, she thinks she closer to the girl. "What do you mean?"she asks. Callisto then fumbles in her pocket and pulls out some tissues, and hands them to the girl.

Cameron looks around boredly and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:03 am

Phobos raised an eyebrow. "Well now. I'm rather disappointed in you, Felix. Most of my sons tend to be much better with the ladies."

... why was I even still standing here? I shrugged and turned to leave. Phobos was pissing me off.

Phobos frowned, and put a flash of pure fear in Krystine's mind to stop her. "Did I dismiss you, little girl?" he asked, a bit sadistically.

I froze, and nearly screamed. And I stood very, very still for several seconds. My heart was beating violently, and I could practically hear my pulse pounding in my ears. My hands felt clammy, chilled with a cold sweat. It wasn't a pleasant experience, but I noted everything, and then scribbled down a few notes. Phobos is a jerkish f*%#face. Avoid.

Anubis smiled. "Maybe someday, when things are more... settled."

Kamooalii just fell over, and started drooling on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:06 am

Leah still couldn't make out what the girl was saying, and it frustrated her greatly. She took the tissues from the girl, dabbing at her eyes. "Thanks," she whispered. Though they were still teary and she didn't want to stop crying, she forced herself to swallow her tears. She slumped against the wall, embarrassed. "I'm s-sorry."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:07 am

Felix frowned, "I'm perfectly capable of getting a girlfriend....I just don't feel like it....murder is a much more important agenda at the moment..."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:07 am

Keawea put on his best 'really' face. He sighed and looked around. He sat on his dad's stomache telling any goddly being that passed to 'move along nothing to see her.'

"Why can't my father be more active," Keawea said to himself.

"What do you mean settled?" Henry asked.

Henry hadn't heard of anything bad lately. Maybe he was just oblivious, or maybe it was a conspiracy theary. Most likely though it was something in the goddly world away from Henry.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 1:09 am

Phobos rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

I decided to underline the word 'avoid'. Three times.

"Well..." Anubis said, thinking of all the things going on concerning Apophis and Set and such... the Greek situation with Gaea didn't help much, either. "... stuff..."

Kamooalii suddenly woke up, wondering why he was on the floor. "Son, why am I on the floor?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympus IIII   Olympus IIII - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympus IIII
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next