Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apartment Building

Go down 
+2
Evimero
Rachel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

The Apartment Building - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 11:09 pm

I kissed Cynder's cheek. I had no idea how to help her, except to relieve the pain.

I laughed at the gunshot. Whoever was shot, it wasn't someone I liked.

My eyes widened. Was he killing them? If so, he'd come for us next.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 11:17 pm

Ariana walked out of her apartment and punched the neigbors' door again. "WHICH ONE DID YOU SHOOT, ROBERT?"

The bleeding stopped completely, now. I moved my foot to see if it'd fall off or something. I almost wished it would, so I wouldn't have to go to school. But I didn't feel anything, which was definitely because Lee was blocking off all the pain. He was such a good husband, wasn't he...

I pointed at hte countertop, and looked at Drake. "Get a uniform and change before she comes back. She won't notice you were asleep'.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 11:21 pm

O_O Whaaaa? "Um. What?!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 11:22 pm

"We have school. Hurry," I insisted.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 11:30 pm

I froze, still not moving. School?! I'd NEVER been to school. What...the...HELL!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 11:32 pm

I walked closer to Drake, desperation in my eyes... eye. "Before something bad happens. Hurry."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 11:38 pm

"Er... um, o...kay?" I said, grabbing a uniform (EW A SKIRT), going into the bathroom and changing into it with some difficulty. I looked in the mirror, looking a little older then usual. My dark brown hair wasn't too knotty, and it was still to my collarbone. I was still thin and had a bruise on my cheek. Greaaat...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 11:48 pm

"CYNDER!"Robert answered.

I let go of Cynder's hand and moved her into my lap, gently.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 11:52 pm

"IS SHE DEAD?" Ariana yelled back. She wanted the girl to die... but, sadly, she really needed to be alive for a while longer for things to work out.

I leaned against Lee, and winced slightly as my injured foot brushed against something. I... wanted... to... cry... but not in front of Robert. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing that.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/15/2012, 11:56 pm

"Whats going on?!" I whispered furiously upon walking out of the bathroom and over to Eva.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:00 am

I sighed. "By the sound of it, the man next door just shot Cynder, for whatever reason."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:01 am

"No, but walking around at school today will give her a lot of pain. "Robert replied smugly. "I need those uniforms, by the way."He added.

"It'll be okay, Cynder."I whispered, trying to comfort her as I wrapped my arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:03 am

I grabbed Keri's hand and then poked my head outside the door. "It was Cynder." I whispered.

Haha. Cynder was shot. I let out a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:09 am

I blinked a few times. "...WHAT?!" I shrieked.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:11 am

"If we aren't in the same classes, I'm going to break someone's neck..." I muttered, and turned away from everything, hiding my face in Lee's shirt.

Ariana went back into her apartment, grabbed the remaining uniforms, and then went back out and dropped them in a pile in front of Robert's door. "Ta-da."

"Shh..." I muttered, and glanced at the wall. "If she was dead, or too badly injured, I'm fairly certain that there would have been more gunshots. Or at least screaming."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:17 am

Robert opened his door, gun in hand, and picked up the uniforns before promptly closing it again.

I looked at the uniforns Cynder and I were to wear. The colours didn't look that bad, but the idea of thaf nice of clothing, and a tie, as well as Cynder apparently having to wear a skirt, which she detested, made me wish I could set the uniforms on fire.

I got bored, so I started flipping my tie up into the air.

I nodded, and started walking out of the room towards where I was certain mt father was.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:27 am

"Uniforms..?" I muttered quietly. "Oh Gods... no." Okay, I hated skirts, I hated dresses. I may look like some bleach blonde b*tch, but I sure do not act like it. Or dress like it for that matter. Therefore, I was NOT wearing a f*cking skirt.

I stayed smiling for a moment. Bahaha, I hope she was in terrible, terrible pain.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:31 am

... uniforms? Oh, dear gods, NO. I turned my head and looked at them... and my dread multiplied by six. A skirt? Oh, f*%# no. And it was a SHORT skirt. Cienna might wear something like that, but I sure as Hades was NOT. Though... Robert would probably shoot me in the other foot if I protested. Or, worse, shoot Lee in the foot.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:36 am

I twitched slightly. This was ridiculous. HOW DID THIS ALL START?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:38 am

I sighed. No one else was getting shot, so I figured we'd be wearing the uniforms. Great.

I kissed Cienna's cheek.

Robert threw the ones for Cynder and Leander at Leander. Then the other two at Keri and his b*tch.

I caught the uniforms in one hand. Ugh.

I caught the uniforms. Gah.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:47 am

I glared at Robert as I caught my uniform. He does know I can read minds right? Probabaly not..

I smiled at Caspian. Today was going to suck.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:50 am

"... I am going to die," I announced, and hid in Lee's shirt again. Make that horrid skirt go away...

Ariana looked at the clock. It was roughly two hours until school started. Hah, she was glad she'd woken the brats up this early.

I looked at Drake, concerned. "I'm sure she'll be alright," I said, trying to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 12:59 am

I sighed, and put the uniforms on the table.

I kept smiling at her, even though it was starting to turn to a fake smile as I considered the day ahead.

"I'm going to go change in the bathroom." I muttered to Kasi.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:02 am

Blegh... If I absolutely had to change and go to school, I was going to need a shower first. Which did not sound fun, considering I'd have to stand on my foot. Unless I could put most of my weight on the other one... yes, that would work. Probably.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 1:07 am

"I'll change when you done.." I said disgustedly. Obviosuly, no one wanted to go to school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Building
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next