Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy

Go down 
+2
Bob
Rachel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:07 pm

A note suddenly appeared in the air in front of me, and I snatched it before it fell. I read it with distaste. "Apparently, you have a boat, too. If your name is 'Henry', that is, and you need some sort of solstice present from Anubis."

Last edited by Evimero on 1/2/2012, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rachel typoed :D)
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:12 pm

"Well that's nice of my father," Henry said to himself. His father hadn't forgotten him. That was good.

"Now did Loki say anything to you that he wanted me to hear?" Henry asked tapping his foot.

He looked around the dark building. It was quite cold in here. It was also a lot farther up norththan Egypt, but wasn't halls underground. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:20 pm

"He said we should get to know each other, an-" I was cut off by the appearance of ANOTHER note. Titans, these were annoying. I grabbed this one out of the air, too, and read it. "And apparently, we should stay here and wait while he arranges for ANOTHER visitor..."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:29 pm

Oh another one, Henry thought to himself. Maybe she would be just as interesting as his girl, hopefully not as stupid as this one though.

Henry called for two more skeletons again. This time though they were just skeletons with construction worker outfits on.

"Forify this room until the next demi-god comes," he told the skeletons who began building defences around the door and such.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:39 pm

I facepalmed. "This is our plotting base. We need desks and crap more than fortifications." Ugh. Stupid demigod son of Anubis... oh, haha. I just realized something. This kid might not be afraid of me because he thought I was just another demigod. How amusing.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:44 pm

"Oh plotting base like I care, no were is safe girl learn that soon, and you will live long, now Where is this new person, your talking is quite boring, and so I suggest you stop for now," Henry said paying more attention to his working skeletons than anything.

Who was this new person going to be, Henry wondered. Well only time would tell who it was. Hopefully though she would come soon.

"Loki should pay me for being here," Henry said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:48 pm

I decided that I didn't like this kid. He was just full of annoying talk, and I could feel the beginnings of a deep hatred simmering in the back of my mind. "I suggest you shut up, demigod, before I decide you're useless."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:53 pm

"Oh now I'm far from useless though your simple mind may not see it," Henry said to girl then instructing the skeletons to work on a ballista.

The bleeding from the arrow wound stopped now. That was good, but blood had already soaked Henry's shirt. Bah he could buy a new one. In a few moments the wheels of the balista were done. Skeletons worked suprisingly fast strangly. Maybe because they were dead.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 9:57 pm

"LISTEN, KID," I practically screamed, EXTREMELY pissed at Henry acting like he was in charge. "YOU ARE A STUPID," I pulled my flail out of the loop on my belt, "F*%#ING DEMIGOD, AND I'M A DEMITITAN, AND YOU LISTEN TO ME."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 10:13 pm

"Oh I'm so scared, a demi-titan is threatening me guys oh my gosh I think I will just pass out Henry," Henry said laughing and in a mocking tone.

"Now oyu listen here girl I listen to no one except my father, you got that," Henry said pointing his stygian iron blade at the girl.

Henry then turned around and continued to order the skeletons around. This girl was now becoming real annoying and real angry. Just Henry's luck.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 10:38 pm

You know what? I was just going to kill him while his back was turned. I raised my flail for a killing blow to the head, but at the last second, a note popped up in front of me. GODS. I picked it up. It read: 'Red, please don't kill Henry. D: -Loki'. These 'Loki Notes' were getting on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 10:43 pm

Heny turned around after the Loki note appeared. Another note really I wonder what it said this time.

"What's with the flail," Henry said pointing to the flail. He guessed she wanted to kill him that's why. Eh, he's seen worse.

"Also what does the note say?" he asked, now pointing to the note.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/2/2012, 10:59 pm

Weylin the son of Chion walked through the blizzardly land in the dome-shaped base called Koepel, as the mysterious L has called it. He was wearing nothing but a skin-tight tank-top, which had the logo 'The Prodigy' on it, black jeans, and some combat boots. His elequitely designed sword and sheild were holstered on his back. The place had poor lighting, there was only one single lightbulb dangling above the center of the room. He soon saw that there were two people in the room. The first was a girl, short, strawberry blounde hair with a red streak in her bangs, and she looked around Weylin's age. The second was a little boy, looked about...ten or so, had black hair, even shorter than the girl, and was really skinny. Weylin decided not to introduce himself, but for those two to notice him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 1:03 am

I glanced up at the new person who had entered. Oh, great. Not THIS again... I shot one last glare at Henry before pointing my note-holding hand at the newcomer. "Identify yourself..."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 1:08 am

Weylin noticed the strawberry-blounde girl had noticed him, and was now pointing at him. He heard her order him to identify himself, she was very hostile...but he responded. "The name is Weylin Apénanti," his irish accent was very strong when he spoke, but every word he spoke anyone could hear clearly, "Now it's your turn to tell me your name.".
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 1:11 am

I didn't answer him, but to test and see if this really was our demigod ally, I said, "Name your parent." Any mortal would be horribly confused by that statement, or would just say their parents' names. It was pretty clever, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 1:15 am

Weylin smirked at the girl, "Ah a large and in charge kind of lass eh?" he let out alittle chuckle as he said this. He then regained his posture and answered her question, "My parent is Chione, goddess of snow, and if you need proof, I'll be glade to show you." he had a small smile after saying this and was breathing calm and slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 1:16 am

Ah, that was a MUCH better reaction. "See, Henry?" I said, pointing to the newcomer, Weylin. "It's not that hard to cooperate."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 1:19 am

Weylin laughed and walked over to the two. He cleared his throat and spoke again, "Ah, but who can blame him. The young ones are always obnoxious when it comes to listening to questions." He glanced at the boy, Henry as the girl had called him, "Isn't that correct Henry?" he asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 1:23 am

"Oh obnoxious, how would you like your soul severed that isn't obnoxious is it I don't think it is, now if you two are done being morons, you two can start developing battle plans," Henry said ordering the skeletons to make another balista.

Henry didn't like hte new kid. He was pompous, and Henry didn't like that hopefully he wouldn't get as violent as Red.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 1:32 am

Weylin let out another laugh, alittle louder than the last. He glanced at this kid and sized him up, not that he needed to, the little boy wouldn't stand a chance against him in a fight. He noticed the boy had a type of bodyguard, a skeleton, but Weylin was sure he could handle them both if it came to that. He focused back on Henry and decided to toy with the little brat, "Awh lordy someone's a little cranky tonight aren't they? What's the matter, someone steal your sweetroll? Missed naptime?" Weylin was despising this kid more and more by the second, he was acting like a little brat, and Weylin had a natural hatred towards little kids.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 1:47 am

"Ha... stole your sweetroll..." I chuckled. Oh, Elder Scrolls references, how you make me laugh... All of a sudden, I felt slightly homesick for my computer and violent video games. But then I got over it. I was in the middle of preparing for a quite violent game... with much better graphics, too.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 1:49 am

"Well isn't that a creative response, you know I have never heard something like that before," Henry said in a sarcastic voice.

Henry grumbled, and continued to watch his skeletons work. Soon this place would be a great base. No thanks to the two Loki is most likely going to make the leaders of the base.

Well this was ridiculous. He still didn't get why he was here!! What was the point
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 1:57 am

Weylin just laughed and waved the kid off, not wanting to deal with an annoying little pest like him at that moment. He turned his attention to the girl and spoke once more to her, "So do you got a name, or am I going to have to make one up for you?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/3/2012, 2:01 am

"It depends on what name you make up," I replied with a smirk. You know, Henry was probably going to screw up my personal office space on purpose. I'd just have to build it myself. And, because I was so important, I'd put my office right here next to the light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy   Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koepel - Base of the Frost Navy
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next