Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 3:18 am

Austin appeared on the sandy ground of Cario, Egypt. Well not exactly. More like he appeared on the outskirts of the town in a base filled with at least 500 mortals. Not justmortals but it waas obvious that they were mercenaries. Hired men who for some reason were trained in hand-to-hand combat with swords, maces, axes, ect. Austin looked around and found a woman who looked to be the one leading the mortals. However they seemed lost as if they were waiting on someone. Well lucky for them Austin showed up.

He made his way through the crowds of mortals and soon was stadning before the woman who was sitting in his chair.

"What do you want?" The woman asked him.

"Three Things. A: Get your a** out of my chair. B: Get ya'lls lazy tails in gear and get this place to where it looks more like a well fortified base rather then some pansey's getting together for a cup of tea. And C: I want you to bow before your leader." Austin said to the woman and then growled when the mercenaries laughed at him.

"You our leader. Ha. That's a good one. What are you 15. Snot nosed brat."One of the mercenaries called out.

"Now you burn bas****." Austin said then drew his whip and sent it flying at the mercenary. Thanks to the fact that the only part of his whip that is CB is the spike at the end the chain wrapped the mortal up and Austin yawned as he set the chain on fire. He also lit himself a blaze just to get it through to the others. The screams of the burning mortal filled there air and as soon as they ceased Austin killed the flames.

"Would anyone else like to challenge my authroity."Austin called out and the response was so silente that it was clear the message was understood. "Then get to work before you all burn."He yelled and the scambling of men was humorous that Austin started laughing.

"Forgive me sir. I didn't know."The woman said bowing at Austin's feet.

"Ah not another word on the matter."Austin said then made his way to his chair. He knew he would need to make some living quarters but that can be delt with later.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:47 am

I appeared on the outskirts of some kind of makeshift camp, holding Suephrom by the elbow. It was very, very sunny here, and I could instinctively feel the flatness of the land. It felt very lifeless to me, and I didn't like it. Shifting sands and all that jazz. Bleh.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:51 am

I appeared, and instantly breathed a sigh of relief. I was home again. I saw my army not too far away. I did a quick count. Each tent had ten Anubites in it. There were fifty groups of ten tents. Five thousand Anubites under my control.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:53 am

I looked around. Meh. Nothing but a barren wasteland, except for the sprawling edges of a city in the distance. My lips already felt chapped from the dry air here. It felt like the sun was just leeching the moisture out of my body.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:56 am

"Work faster you bunch of fools. Do you think Arnold will award you for bring lazy. I think not!"Austin said to them. He had been here for at least a day now and learned about Anubis taking on the alter ego of Arnold to fool the mortals.Well if it works then use it Austin says. He'd been working these mortals like dogs only allowing for rest at night when it was cooler and he himself needed sleep. He was impressed by some though. The ones who worked night and day resting only for a few hours each night before going back to work. The woman who ran this place before he arrived being one of those few. Austin had decided that so long as they dont die, that group of people would be rewarded generously.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 1:00 am

I pulled some weird new invention from my pocket. I'd heard it called "chap stick."I applied it to my lips.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 1:02 am

"Give me that," I said to Suephrom, and held out my hand expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 1:06 am

I pulled out one that was still in its package, and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 1:07 am

"Very Nice mortals. Good job."Austin said refering to the completion of the fortifications. Now this base actually looked like a base and not some get together. "Now everyone get some rest. When I call for you bunch of monkeys to get up again it will time to start demonstraiting your fighting skills. If anyine would like to go now step forward. Otherwise retun to your barracks."He called out from his 2 story open roofed tower. As expected the ones that were most fatigued. The ones who had proved themselves. Steped foreward. "You 30 stay. Everyone Else get some rest and prepare for Hell."

The 30 who had stepped forward stayed. Everyone else had cleared out.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 7:10 am

Spoiler:

Liane Sparks sat at the cafe in town. As the representative for the Colossus Foundation, she was quite close to the CEO of the whole thing and though he was only a kid, that kid was extremely smart which alone deserved credit. Also, she was the head of Colossus Defense Solutions, the private security division of the Colossus group.

Right now, all was quiet and the quite attractive 20 year old woman pushed her long brown hair back from over her eyes and lifted the coffee to her lips. She caught some strange looks from the other patrons at the cafe but it wasn't that that unsettled her so much. It seemed like a sort of danger hung in the air, like something bad was about to happen, perhaps it was her Ares blood telling something that sh*t was about to go down.

Another group of locals were a bit unsettled too, they were local demi-gods and by the looks of it, were feeling the same danger too. The mortals were completely oblivious though, lucky them. There was also another town about 20 kilometers upwind which was unfortunately, the direction the dangerous feeling was coming from but there was the CFNS Nightmare too. She decided that that was gonna have to be her ride out.

Looking around for a route to the parking garage at the north side of the city, she began mentally planing out her escape, though on the outside, she seemed just another businesswoman enjoying a coffee. Almost a year since she had been thrown out of Camp and that same year, she had been disowned by her "father" who had disproved of his daughter settling for a business degree. Well, that didn't matter now, she had the Foundation and the boss who had actually been more like a father then Ares ever could be, seriously, her mother probably just fell for the bast*rd for his looks. The subsides from transporting the camp's strawberries overseas was also a nice bonus, used to pay for her living expenses.

She touched the small cross on a chain that hung from her neck. Her personal weapon she had obtained from Colossus when she had become Director of the CDS, it was big, heavy, powerful, effective, sprayed gore everywhere and she loved it like her child that she did not have.

Finishing up the coffee, she placed the cup on the table and left a rather large tip of the waiters. But when she walked past the group she noticed earlier, one of them whispered to her. "Hey, miss." he said, gesturing for her to listen closely before continuing in a hushed tone. "Miss, I know you arn't normal so are you feeling what I am feeling?" His accent was incredibly thick but the english was fluent so Liane understood.

"Yeah, I feel it. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I and my friends think that trouble is coming. People are going to die, lots of people. Do you know what is going to happen?"

"I . . . I don't know." Said Liane, but after thinking for a minute, maybe she should help them. Some of the old Colossus equipment was about to be scrapped anyway so it would actually cost less to give them away then simply destroy it. She reached into her thin jacket and pulled out a small sheet of paper, handing it to them. "For the gods sake, I hope you are wrong. In any case, my group has an old compound very near here filled with some equipment. Take all of it. I must be going now so good luck."

She began to walk away while the group deliberated on whether or not to trust her but finally agreeing, opened the sheet and looked at a miniaturized map with a single warehouse circled on it. Liane looked back at them and when they saw her, mouthed their appreciation to which she simply nodded. The parking garage was north, it was where the trouble was going to come from.

Last edited by Baseline Detonation on 1/17/2012, 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 7:54 pm

"Obtain your weapons and split into two teams of 15. You will face each other in an all out battle. The only rule is not to kill. Begin when ready."Austin said then sat down in his chair and prepared to watch the battle.

The 30 men and women split off into the teams and obtained their weapons. They made several plans for battle and then returned to the arena. Each of the elected leaders shouted Go and the two sides went at each other.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 10:14 pm

I took the chapstick and took off the flimsy plastic wrapping, then uncapped it and ran it over my lips before recapping it and putting it in my back pocket. I looked around, surveying the situation for thoroughly. Lots of anubites. "So, how are you going to capture this... place," I said, for lack of a better term.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 10:23 pm

"Two thousand Anubites will help Austin towards the north, and one thousand will attack from every other cardinal direction. "I said. Then, I realized I should probably converse witg Austin. "Madeline, will you go get Austin for me?"I asked nicely.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 10:28 pm

"I'm not a messenger," I grumbled, more perturbed by Suephrom's failure to remember my much-preferred nickname than the fact that I needed to fetch Austin. Madeline just sounded too... girly and fancy and urgh.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 10:31 pm

"You don't like me calling you Madeline, do you?"I asjed as I walked towards my camp. Anubites saluted to me when I passed, and I nodded in return.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 10:37 pm

"I don't like it when anyone calls me that," I informed Suephrom, walking along beside and slightly behind him. Tch, these dog-headed things should be saluting me...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 10:41 pm

"Well, Red's practically your name now. I just decided I'd call you by a dfferent one, you see."I explained, though not completely truthfully. I just found Madeline more endearing, and I did like her. I just didn't really have the time for dalliances with affection. I looked at her eyes. "You should feel flattered."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 10:43 pm

"Funnily enough, I don't." I glanced up at the sun, and decided that I should find some shade or something. I didn't sunburn easily, but I still didn't want my skin to be peeling off for the next two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 10:46 pm

"ENOUGH."Austin boomed from his tower. And with that the fightning ended. "Very good you 30 have proven youselves as the best of my troops. 5 of you shall be my personal gaurd and the other 25 will be in charge of you own unit of the Army. You shall find the straglers and the disobediant. And once found you will interrogate them or bring them to me understand."Austin said to them as he scaled his tower and stood before them.

"Understood."The soldiers said in unison.

Austin looked over the 30 of them and chose his personal gaurd. "You five step foreword."He said to them. "Speak your names."

"Dante Thomason."One said.

"Michelle Beam."Said another.

"Eli Anders."Said a third.

"Riley Crystal."Said a fourth.

"Xavier James."Said the last.

"You five are now my personal gaurd. Return to the barracks and get some rest for the coming invasion of Cairo."Austin told them and then went off to the other 25 and gave them ranks and division. He continued till there was only two people left in the Arena. "I said to get some rest."Austin snarled, "Dante, Riley. Do wish to be made an example of after proving yourself worthy."

"No sir. We just believed that it would be best for at least two of us to be by your side from now on."Dante said in an attempt to keep from being killed.

"Exactly sir. We mean no disrespect. Just believe that it would be best to change shifts between the five of us."Riley added.

"Hmm. Very well then."Austin said then walked back to his qaurters.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 10:48 pm

I finally spotted my command tent, which was situated right next to a little oasis. Next to it was a rather large eatch tower. I walked in, and turned to Madeline. "Does it really matter that much?"I finally asked her.

Last edited by Evimero on 1/17/2012, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 10:56 pm

Austin enters his living area and went to bed.

Dante and Riley stand at the door.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 11:01 pm

"Yes," I snapped, and walked over to the chair where it looked like the person in charge was supposed to sit. So, naturally, I sat in it.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 11:06 pm

I stood next to her, not reallt caring about her taking my seat. "Okay, I'll call you Red."I decided.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 11:06 pm

Austin be sleeping for the moment. The gaurds be gaurding.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 11:16 pm

I shrugged nonchalantly, as if I didn't care. "Whatever. Now do something constructive, noob."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next