Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 11:21 pm

Austin still be sleeping

((Hour or So later.))

Austin opens his eyes and gets up. He looked around and slowly rose from his bed. "I think I need to make contact with Suephrom. If I remeber he has a base somewhere around here."He muttered as he opened the door to find Xavier and Eli in the place of Dante and Riley. He told them to get the troops up and to have the ranked soldiers run the tests for their units. They left and in there place came Michelle. Interesting enough Michelle was the only bodygaurd that insisted on protecting Austin on her own. Whatever so long as they did their jobs it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 11:23 pm

"Not until you get out of my chair."I replied, crossing my arms.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 11:26 pm

"Looks like you're not going to get anything done today, then," I said. "You should really get a spinny chair, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 11:33 pm

I looked over to the right, where there was a desk. It had a spinny chair in front of it. I pointed at it. "Don't sit over there."I said in a commanding voice. She seemed to do the opposite of what I said. Then again, she'd probably chose now to take me literally.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 11:35 pm

"Oh, really? Then I have to sit there," I said, and poofed over to the spinny chair and sat down. I spun around in it, and stuck my tongue out at Suephrom.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 11:38 pm

I smiled a little before sitting down in my chair. I noticed that the arm opened up. Inside was a little headset. It had a note that said "Anubite translator."I had just been wondering how I'd get reports from the Anubites, and I guess this was how.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 11:41 pm

"... now do something," I ordered. "You could have taken the dam# city already." Well, probably not, but I needed something to say to make him want to get moving on his plan. He DID have a plan, right?
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 11:45 pm

"You were supposed to get Austin so I could talk to him."I said, staring into her eyes whenever they weren't facing away because of her spinning. "You're the one being lazy."I concluded.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 11:52 pm

"You'd be so helpless without me here," I commented, and poofed over to Austin's camp before Suephrom could protest. Ha.

I appeared on a watchtower-like structure, and yelled "AUSTIN!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 11:57 pm

Michelle tensed and pulled a knife on the girl who had appeared shouting the commanders name. "State your buisness here."She said.

"At ease Michelle. This Red, The General of the Frost Navy that will be working along side our own forces." Austin said as he looked at Red. He was sitting boredly in his chair and was glad she came to get him.

"Oh God. Please forgive General Red. I'm wouldn't of done that had I know before hand."Michelle said putting away her knife and quickly bowing before the girl. She then stood and quickly walked away before she was punished.

"I take it your here because Suephrom needs to see me."Austin said to Red ignoring the fact of Michelle's hasty retreat from her.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 11:58 pm

I sighed, and sat back and waited for Madeline to return. She was. .peculiar. But in an oddly attractive way. My entire being fought against liking her, but I did regardless.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 11:59 pm

"I'm an admiral, actually," I said to the general direction of the mortal. "And yeah, Sue needs to talk to you, and I'm kindly going to kidnap you and bring you over there."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 12:02 am

"Admiral, General. You're the person in charge. Like the term edicat matters."Austin said then rose from his chair and walked over to the railing. "I'll be taking a short trip troops. Gaurds you know what to do with the disobident ones."Austin shouted to his troops. He then turned back to Red. "Shall we go then Admiral."Austin said to her giving a slight bow for no real reason.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 12:06 am

I felt so wonderfully respected over here. "Yup. Don't pee yourself or anything," I warned, and grabbed Austin by the shoulder before teleporting back to Suephrom's office. My mouth felt dry and cottony now, like some kind of woolen critter had nested in it. Gross. It was probably a result of the mixture of the arid climate and power use.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 12:08 am

Austin vanished and reappered in Suephrom's command tent.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 12:10 am

I sat up again. "Hello, Austin. How many troops do you have at your disposal, and how do you have them organized?"I asked, getting straight to business.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 12:11 am

I went over to my chair and sat down. "SOMEONE GET ME WATER," I yelled rather obnoxiously.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 12:14 am

"I would have 500, but someone had to get a bit cocky with me. But anyway have 5 personal gaurd and 25 Commanders in charge of their own set units. They all report back to me with any information. And lucky for them they know to respect Authoriy. Otherwise Red would of killed one of my gaurds."Austin said smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 12:18 am

An Anubite walked in with his hands cupped, water in them. I nodded. To Austin. "I'm going to have two thousand Anubites assist you in taking the North. There will be one thousand at every other cardinalnpoint. They're arranged into groups of one hundred, each with a section leader of slightly higher intelligence than the rest. You won't be able to communicate with them. You can give orders, but not receive any info."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 12:19 am

"I can figure something out when it comes to info."Austin says hearing Suephrom's plan.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 12:21 am

"... Ew. I meant in a glass, or a bottle, or some sort of normal container," I said. I was not drinking water out of the hands of a dog.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 12:28 am

The Anubite walked off, crying. Another came in with a bottle of ice-cold water and handed it to Madeline. I nodded to Austin. "The Anubites will take a detour around the city and join you by nightfall. We attack in the morning, before first light. When you're ready, send a fireball into the air and wait a minute before attacking. We'll try to be as precise in timing as possible. "I said, thinking through any possible challenges. "Once you're well rooted in the city, have a task force hold the river from anyone trying to flee."I decided.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 12:36 am

"Seems to me like you want to hog the hardest jobs."Austin joked then grew serious again,"I'll make sure that my troops are postioned where they need to be. By tomorrow Cairo will be in Anubis's pocession."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 12:36 am

I took the bottle from the Anubite, and looked at it semi-suspiciously for a second. It was definitely not dog slobber. So I unscrewed the top off the bottle, and took a gulp of the refreshing liquid. Ah, that was better. My mouth didn't feel all parched and gross now.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 12:44 am

I looked over at Madeline. "Mad- er, Red, will you please take Austin back to his troops now?"I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next