Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:34 am

I winced a little. It seemed painful. "Who's your God parent, anyway?"I asked, looking at the mound of earth.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:43 am

"Not a god. Tmolus, a titan of the mountains." I glared at the stupid rock. There were so many cooler titans out there. Kronos, Erebus, heck, even OCEANUS had better powers. All I could do was teleport, make rocks shoot out of the ground, and make temporary hills over the course of hours. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:44 am

I looked up from the rock and into Red's eyes. "You're a demititan?" I asked. I'd heard a lot about demititans while at the camp.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:46 am

"No, I'm a plant," I said with heavy sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:46 am

"Did it really take you that long to figure it out."Austin asked even though he already knew he would be ignored.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:49 am

I just rolled my eyes at what Madeline said.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:52 am

I finally acknowledged Austin with a very WTF-ish look, with one eyebrow raised. "What kind of drugs are YOU on?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:53 am

"Drugs? None. Annoying and ignored yes. But I was talking to the ancient pedo here."Austin said refering to Suephrom.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 12:56 am

"Pedo. .? "I asked, figuring the part about ancient would mean me.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:01 am

"Pedophile," I clarified. "I need to find you a dictionary..."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:07 am

"And a translator."I added. "I'm not a pedophile, by the way." I said to Austin.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:09 am

"Oh I beg to differ. You're dong exactly what a pedophile would do. The only difference. You look like you're 17."Austin said.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:18 am

"I'm pretty sure I would have had to have been flirting first to be a pedophile." I replied, since it had been Madeline making the moves at first. "And I am seventeen."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:22 am

"I don't think they translate 'Old Fart' into 'English'," I mused with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:25 am

"Whatever. Not like I can change the mind of a hard headed demi titan and a demi god who was born when Jesus was around."Austin said then thought about how badly heshould annoy them before telling about the rest of the mortals.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:28 am

"I have a feeling he was just blessed by a bunch of other deities, not the son of some singular, all-knowing one." I mused, trying to ignore whatever Madeline had said, since I didn't understand it."His powers are over-exaggerated."

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8kOQ2zvBfU
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:33 am

This was boring me immensely. I stood up and looked around. "Well. I should probably leave before some other dumb f*%# run along and hit me on the head."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:35 am

"Up Up Up Up. Now that you metion that. I have recieved word that there is a rally of the rest of the mortals outside the President of Egypt's home. So shall we put aside our differences and completely annihalate them?"Austin asked.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:36 am

I looked over at Madeline, and frowned. no 'thank you for saving me' or 'sorry for sleeping through the battle' or 'sorry for making you completely angry.' Should I have expected anything but apathy? I completely missed whatever the idiot-Austin said.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:39 am

No, wait... once I left, there'd be no legitimate reason to come back. Or for Suephrom to visit the Koepel. Heck, how would he even get there? Maybe I should stick around for a while... er, to make sure they didn't f*%# everything up, of course... Anyways, I frowned back. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:42 am

"Who wants to annahailate the rest of the mortals and the President of Egypt, just for the hell of it."Austin asked again.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:44 am

I shook my head, turning away from Madeline. I looked over at Austin instead. "Take thme out yourself. I'm going to get comfortable in my new home." I said, and jumped down from the roof of the building to the ground below.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:57 am

"HEY! I'M NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU," I yelled, and jumped down after Suephrom. Well, it was kind of a long fall, so I made an earthen projection catch me halfway through, and then jumped off of that. The stone fell back down into the bedrock.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 1:59 am

I started walking towards the citadel once I hit the ground. "I'm done talking to you." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime1/23/2012, 2:05 am

I just teleported in front of him, arms crossed. "No you aren't."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)   Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cairo, Egypt: The Attack (Plot Topic)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next