Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hole To Wonderland

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 11:34 pm

Cade watched them get in the car, which was conveniently... ten feet away from her. She stepped forward onto her foot and winced, taking the weight off of it almost immediately. She managed to limp over to the car, hopping at times, and it took her a bit longer than it would have if she walked. She finally made it into the backseat of her car, much to her relief, and she couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous it was. She was uneasy about Tristan leaving them but she would have to deal with it. She strapped in hastily. She didn't know if the Mad Hatter could even drive.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 9:21 pm

I climed into the front and put my seatbelt on. Before The Mad Hatter got in, I turned to Cade and said, "If we die because of this, it was good knowing you." I forced a smile out.

The Mad Hatter climbed into the driver's seat. He tried to put his seat belt thing on but it just wasn't working out for him. I turned the key and the car came on.. Then he slowly put his foot on the gas, but not slow enough. The car lurched forward and he slammed into the steering wheel. "I'm okay." He muttered then slowly put his foot on again.

"Oh Gods.." I muttered and put my face in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 9:28 pm

Tristan keep walking and as he thought he would he got ambushed. "Ah Ah Ah. Not this time."Tristan said then summoned some shadow whips and took all but one of the soldiers. "Tell your bit** Queen that I want payback. And I will get it."Tristan said to the soldier who ran off in a panick. Tristan just sighed and shadow traveled to the Castle.

Upon apperaing at the front door he waited patiently to be let in and quickly he made his way inside when the door opened.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 9:38 pm

Catheryn forced a smile back, gripping the seat below her. She knew this wasn't going to be good... she sensed nervousness emanating from the Hatter. "Great..." she muttered under her breath just as the car lurched forward. She slammed into the seat belt, almost being choked. "Watch it!" she hissed at the Hatter, her foot screaming in protest.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 12:13 am

A few minutes later, we arrived at the White Queen's castle. I jumped out of the car. "Oh Gods. That was the scariest thing ever." I muttered to myself.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 12:36 am

After a few moments Catheryn released her vise grip on the seat's bottom and hoisted herself out of the car. "I have to agree," she said to Kessannah, leaning against the side of the car for a moment before she'd be forced to use her foot again.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 12:46 am

"What took you two. Is the Hatter that bad of a driver?"Tristan asked walking up to them from the entrance of the palace.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 8:53 pm

I nodded, not saying anything. Then The Mad Hatter got out.

"THAT WAS FUN!" He exclaimed.

"We didn't almost die or anything.." I said to myself and walked towards the palace.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 8:57 pm

"That was NOT fun," stated Catheryn. "That was horrible, you dodo-head," she said vehemently at the Hatter. She limped, delayed, after the two.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 9:00 pm

"I'll take that as a yes to the Hatter being a terrible driver."Tristan said making his precesnce known.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 9:44 pm

"So anyways. What are we supposed to tell the White Queen person lady?" I asked Tristan and Cade.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 10:07 pm

Catheryn shrugged, wincing as her foot brushed against the floor. It hurt, but she could walk on it, and for that she was grateful. "I don't know. I fell asleep 5 minutes into the movie." She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 10:09 pm

"She already knows whats goning on."Tristan said as he walked to the door. "Follow me. I'll fill you in on the way."
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 6:34 pm

I walked through the door, following Tristan.

The Mad Hatter bounded the opposite way for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 9:00 pm

Catheryn followed them all determinedly, lagging a few feet behind. Not for the first time, she wanted to go home. Home. Home to camp. No, home to her dad. But she couldn't, and she pressed on. Would he have been proud of her, at this moment? Maybe. Probably not. He'd probably be ready to kill her for even following these people into this, and she couldn't say she would have blamed him. She chuckled lightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/15/2012, 9:05 pm

"Well let's not waste time. It turns out that Wonderland isnt much different from Camp Half-Blood in certain ways. Whenever the hole that leads here opens up it's always in a different place and whoever enters is the next person to do a never ending rerun of what Alice had to do. Once peace is restored and the Jabberwocky is killed a new one is born and everything goes back to normal. Not straight away of course but still you two get the point."Tristan said as they entered the throne room of the White Queen. Tristan bowed before the Queen and motioned for them to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/18/2012, 8:43 pm

"Oh, that's makes sense." I said after his speech. Then I bowed for the Queen. Kind of.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/18/2012, 11:26 pm

Cade nodded to the queen, not wanting to inflict more pain upon her foot. She didn't think the queen would care, but they would find out.

"So, your...highness. How the Hades can we get out of here?" she asked, wincing a bit as she shifted feet.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 1:15 am

"That dear can wait till your foot is better. We cant very well send you three off to kill the Jabberwocky when you have that injury can we. Someone come and take this one to the doctor while I speak with the other two. When she is better I shall address her on the matter."Thw White Queen said to her and then to her gaurds. She watched as two of her soldiers came forward and set down a mattress type thing for the girl to lie down on while she was carried to the medical area.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 1:07 pm

"Bye bye Cade! Feel better!" I smiled and waved as they carried her off.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 4:45 pm

Catheryn reproached. "But I don't even know you! What if-" she was cut off as an attendant shoved her down onto the mattress.

"Talks too much," he grumbled, and she bit her lip in order to prevent herself from arguing with them. She didn't want to trust these people, but she didn't really have a choice, did she? She frowned as she was grudgingly carried away, rolling her eyes at Kessannah's suddenly happy demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/29/2012, 10:18 pm

"So now what?" I asked the Queen and Tristan.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/29/2012, 10:23 pm

"Now we wait for Cade's foot to get fixed up. And after that...."Tristan said trailing off.

"We kill the Jabberwocky, and send you three home."The Queen said finishing what Tristan had started.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/29/2012, 10:24 pm

"Well how do we kill the Jabberwocky?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/29/2012, 10:27 pm

"That is the easiest part of the entire fight with the Jabberwocky. To kill it we just got put a sword through it's heart."Tristan said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hole To Wonderland
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next