Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hole To Wonderland

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 2:09 am

"What if me and this person," I gestured to the boy, "Went out that door that you clearly can't fit through. You can either drink the drink and get small and come with us, or stay giant and be stuck here. I mean, it's your choice. Whatever makes you sleep at night." I got a little attitude in my voice towards the end.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 2:12 am

Tristan just decided to be the random guywho talked very little and did a lot of fighting. And so with that he stayed mute.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 2:13 am

"Or I could take the drink from you, crush you with my foot, and then drink it and get out by myself." Catheryn smirked, taking the tiny drink in her hand and fountain-ing a sip. She wasn't about to get these nasty people's saliva in her mouth. She grew small very quickly, and sighed. What was she doing? She tried not to freak out on the outside.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 2:16 am

"Good girl," I said to her as if she was a dog. "Now, to the door." I walked over to the door and put the key in it. I turned the key and the door opened. I looked out there, and it was some weird, mysterious world. "Whoa.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 2:18 am

"Welcome to Wonderland. I guess."Tristan muttered as he looked at the world. He had seen Alice in Wonderland at one time when he was younger but he never imagined it would be real.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 2:21 am

Cade stifled a gasp. It was almost exactly as it had been in the movie... that she'd only seen one time and fallen asleep during. Well, crap. She clenched her teeth in response to the annoying little girl's actions. She decided she didn't like her, not at all. The boy... she didn't know. She'd have to wait and see. He seemed.. okay, actually. She looked around the world, mystified, and thought vaguely that her dad would have loved this, being a writer, if it was safe. She swallowed... her dad...
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 2:23 am

"Well." I took a step out. I saw the white rabbit I was after earlier. "Oh, there you are." I said to it.

"Yes, here I am," The rabbit responded.

I gasped, "You.. you talk!?" I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 2:25 am

Tristan just stood there. He started to wonder. If this was in fact Wonderland, then where is the Chesher Cat.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 2:27 am

Catheryn nearly jumped out of her skin before she discovered the value of this. "Excuse me, rabbit, but how do we get the heck out of here?!" she asked him, her gaze focused intensely on him.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 12:52 pm

"You three must kill the Jabberwocky to get out." The rabbit chuckled and scurried away.

"What?! Come back!!" I yelled at the rabbit. I started walking after him, looking under bushes and trees but he was no where to be found. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 1:06 pm

Cade just gaped at him, reaching out and trying to grab at him before he left to no avail. "The Jabberwocky? What the heck? Is that from Star Wars or something?" She folded her arms over her chest once again, freaking out inside her head. Was this girl going to kill her? What was going on here?!
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 1:22 pm

I walked back over to the two of them. "I can't find Mr. Rabbit." I frowned and crossed my arms. "This is so dumb!" I kicked a rock and it went flying past all of us.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 3:11 pm

"Oh this is just going to be a ball isn't it? Damn Jabberwocky, talking rabbits. All we need is the Red queen, the Mad Hatter, and the card soldiers and we'll have a Wonderland set up."Tristan said lourder then he was planing.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 5:04 pm

"I just wish I hadn't fallen asleep during this movie..." muttered Catheryn, glancing around. "Well, are we just going to stand here like idiots and die more quickly? We might as well try to find a way out of here." She glanced around, but she saw no exit. Crap.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 5:57 pm

"I don't think there is an exit," I muttered. "What are you guys' names?" I asked suddenly. "It would be nice to know."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 7:10 pm

Catheryn exhaled in exasperation. There had to be an exit. She wasn't about to die in here. She wondered if she should tell the girl her name, and then decided she might as well, since the girl told her hers, no matter how creepy she was. "My name's Catheryn. CAY-THE-RYN Cade," she quickly emphasized the pronunciation, because everyone got it wrong. "You can just call me Cade, I don't really care."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 7:44 pm

"Tristan James."Tristan said as he started walking away. If he knew anything about this place, he knew that they had to get to the White Queen and then peeve off the Red Queen and have her release the Jabberwocky.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 7:52 pm

"Do either of you know what Jabberwocky is? Or how we're supposed to kill it? Cause I don't have a clue.."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 7:53 pm

"No," said Cade, pretty much ignoring the little girl, Kessannah. She didn't trust her, and she wasn't letting a little kid run their trip in this seemingly dangerous realm. The boy, Tristan, she thought she could trust. She scampered up behind him.

"Listen," she whispered, loud enough for him to hear but not the little kid trailing behind him. "You seem to know... a lot more than me about this, and that girl.." she let her eyes wander back to her. "I don't trust her. I'm getting bad, no.. interesting vibes from her, and I would know..." she bit her lip. "What I'm asking you to do is to get us the hell out of here no matter what that girl tells you to do."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 8:15 pm

"Please. Set's kid or not that girl is going to get me to do anything. As far as getting us out of here, just stick close and dont do anything stupid."Tristan said to Cade.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 8:19 pm

I frowned when I saw them talking. No one ever liked me.. ever. I sighed and trudged on after them, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 8:27 pm

Cade nodded, grateful that someone here knew what she was doing. "Alright. Sorry, this is all sort of... new for me. I didn't know I was a demigod until..." Why was she telling him this? She cut herself off abruptly and shut her mouth. She was happy she could trust someone but still, she was worried, though she maintained a straight face and kept walking. She sensed contempt from Kessannah, and bit her lip. That girl wasn't supposed to know what they were talking about... too late now. She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 8:46 pm

"Well if this is Wonderland. Then the Jabberwocky is just your averae run of the mill giant Dragon bent on killing whatever the Red Queen sends it after."Tristan said to the little 6 year old. Gods if they just find the White Queen before they are spotted by the Red Queen's card soldier's then things will go smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 8:50 pm

"Oh. Okay. Thanks." I said without any emotion. Maybe I just won't talk anymore.. I thought to myself. Obviously they don't like me.. I really didn't even do anything..
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2012, 9:08 pm

"Greaat..." muttered Cade. Just what she needed. "And the Red Queen's going after us, right? When do we go to the messed up tea party? I'm sort of hungry." She almost laughed, thinking about hunger at such a messed up time as this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hole To Wonderland
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next