Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hole To Wonderland

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 8:20 pm

((xDD I just RPed Cade in the morning so do whatever you want with your characters! (: ))
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 9:16 pm

Tristan's eyes fluttered open and then he rembered where he was. "Today's the day."He muttered and quickly got up and left his room.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 10:24 pm

I opened my eyes for a second, then rolled over and fell asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/8/2012, 12:20 am

Catheryn finally rolled out of bed, shuffling over to the bathroom and splashing her face with water. "Gods, do we reallyyy have to fight today?" she murmured to herself before deciding to take a shower while she still can.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/8/2012, 10:18 pm

A little bit later, I opened my eyes again and looked up at the ceiling. Yay. Today was the day I get to sit around and watch everyone else fight. I rolled my eyes and pulled the blankets over my face.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/8/2012, 11:32 pm

Tristan made his way to what he figured was Cade and Kessannah's room. He knocked on the door and waited to be told he could come in.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 1:22 am

Catheryn showered, drying her hair and tying it into braids before changing into a pair of skinny jeans and a leather jacket over a top. She didn't really know how to dress for slaying the jabberwocky, but whatever. "Who is it?" called Cade once she heard the knock on the door. "I'm opening it!" she warned Kessannah, not waiting for a response before she opened the door.

"Oh. Hi."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 1:35 am

"Hey."Tristan said to Cade and then asked if he could come in.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 2:05 am

Cade glanced back into the room, where Kessannah was half asleep under her pillow. "Kessannah's still in bed. Can he come in?" she asked the girl, leaning against the wall near the door.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 2:12 am

Tristan stood there waiting for the answer
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 3:21 pm

"I don't care," I mumbled and rolled over again. I really didn't want to get up..
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 8:33 pm

Cade stepped aside and allowed Tristan inside, opening up a mini fridge and grabbing a... what did they even have here? She glanced inside to see nearly any kind of soda you could possibly want and a variety of foods. She grabbed a Japanese Ramune. "So cool.." she muttered when the little marble fell into the glass and she took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 9:09 pm

Tristan walked in and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 10:12 pm

I pulled the blankets over my head, ignoring them and trying to fall asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 10:37 pm

Catheryn sat herself in a fluffy chair, closing her eyes and trying to forget what they would have to do that day. "When do we have to go?" she asked Tristan wearily, opening her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 10:40 pm

"Once you two are ready. The Red Queen's p.oed and her armies are mounting up to attack so we need to go soon."Tristan said to Cade.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 11:00 pm

Cade looked up at him, blue eyes round. "What?" she asked him in disbelief. She cursed under her breath. "Kessannah you lazy bum get out of bed!" she couldn't help but chuckle slightly as she felt Kessannah's annoyance. Obviously the girl just wanted to sleep, but that was too bad. "Is it really bad?" Catheryn asked Tristan, pulling her sheath of arrows to her and counting them. 1, 2, 3... 4. Only four?! Where had the rest gone?!
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 11:05 pm

"The Gaurds have more arrows. And not as bad as you would expect. The three of us could take them all with little difficulty, just everyone wants to help face the Queen."Tristan said to her.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 11:40 pm

Cade nodded but moved about the room, opening closets and drawers. In one closet, she found exactly what she needed. Grinning, she loaded her sheath with the surprisingly light new arrows. She moved back over to Tristan, taking a swig of Ramune. "We will be able to go home though, when we kill the Jabberwocky, right?" she asked, fear flashing in her eyes for a split second.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/15/2012, 11:45 pm

Tristan nodded. "Jabberwocky's death equals us leaving this place."
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/31/2012, 11:25 pm

I got up out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. I put my hair in a pony tail and changed into black pants and a black longsleeve shirt. I walked out, my eyes still tired.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/31/2012, 11:48 pm

Catheryn grinned sheepishly. "Then let's go fight the Jabberwocky!" she stated, mock enthusiasm lacing her tone. "At least it will get us out of this crazy world." She leaned against the wall, arms folded across her chest. She was obviously nervous, even shaking a bit, but she tried to act brave anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/31/2012, 11:49 pm

Tristan nodded and vanished. His destination was the outside of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime3/31/2012, 11:59 pm

I shrugged and followed him.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/1/2012, 12:03 am

Catheryn huffed in exasperation. Why did he always have to do that, just poof and leave them standing there?! She grabbed a free bottle of water out of the mini-fridge and her bow and arrow sheath before she left, jogging to catch up with Kessannah. She gripped the strap of her sheath so tightly that the color drained from her fingers. They would be okay, they would defeat the Jabberwocky and go back home. They would be okay. She wasn't going to die in the middle of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hole To Wonderland    The Hole To Wonderland  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hole To Wonderland
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next