Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Driving through New York.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Driving through New York. Empty
PostSubject: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 6:41 pm

Burning drove up and down the streets of New York with Cypher. He was enjoying the open air and the freedom of being on the road. It was especially nice knowing that someone was with him to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 8:06 pm

For the first time in what felt like months, Cypher was actually smiling. She loved how quickly the world zipped past her and how the wind felt as it rushed through her hair. She especially loved how the loud sound of the motor made it nearly impossible for her to hear her own thoughts, which was something she wished she could accomplish more often.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 8:23 pm

Burning laughed a bit and then slowed and stopped having to come up to a red light. While they waited Burning asked, "So Cypher how long before you found out you were a demigod?"Burning asked.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 8:57 pm

Cypher tries to keep from wincing at the word demigod. She realizes that Burning probably doesn't know that she's a demititan. She kind of hopes he doesn't find out, because she knows that demititans have somewhat of a bad reputation at camp. "Fourteen, fifteen years," she says with a slight shrug. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 9:05 pm

"Hmm. Since last year."Burning said. He started driving again when the lights changed.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 9:12 pm

Cypher nods, even though she knows that Burning won't be able to see her. She looks around her, at how all of the lights blur together, and smiles. If she could get herself a motorcycle, she'd be unstoppable. She knows she probably should stop thinking up plans to run away, but, old habits die hard, as they say.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 9:16 pm

"Hmm so besides your dad...is there anyone you miss from back home.?"Burning asked sorta scared of upsetting her.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 9:24 pm

Cypher laughs humorlessly at the thought. "Negative. Nearly everyone sucked, I swear." Cypher sighs and shakes her head slightly, almost as if she were pitying everyone back where she was from, but, really, she was pitying the fact that she had to live with them. "Is there anyone who you miss?" Cypher asks Burning.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 9:28 pm

"Well I was an orphan and the people were jerks. But there is one person that I do miss. And his name is painted right here."Burning said pointing to Discharged's name. He wished Discharged could be here now, but Burning was happy for having met Cypher.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 9:33 pm

"Ah," Cypher says. She wishes she had a friend to name a motorcycle after. Well, she guessed there's always Eddie, or maybe even Burning, even though she's not sure if she and Eddie were still friends. She hasn't spoken to him since the incident. She can't even remember much since the incident happened.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 9:44 pm

"I wish he was still here though. Discharged was the only person at that orphanage that I could talk to and be understood. We worked together, helped each other, and then when we finally got the bike fixed up we were attacked. He....didnt make it......"Burning said. He held his head down a little. Not so much that he couldn't pay attention to the road, but it was enough to show just how upset he still was about it.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 9:48 pm

"I...I'm so sorry," Cypher says. She knows firsthand how it feels to lose the person closest to you, and it isn't pleasant. She remembers some cheesy quote, something like 'Don't be sad it's over, be glad it happened,' and considers saying it for half a second before tossing it aside. That's a Hallmark card saying, something that people who've never actually experienced something say.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 9:54 pm

"It's ok..."Burning said. He continued to drive in silence for a minute before oulling uo into a random parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 10:00 pm

Cypher blinked, the sudden silence surprising her. "Where are we?" she asks Burning. She's never seen this area before, which isn't much of a surprise seeing as she grew up in California. Cypher looks around, trying to burn the place into her memory.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 10:06 pm

"I honestly have no idea....."Burning said looking up at the building. He wasn't really aiming for a specific place to park he just parked somewhere...Turns out he parked at Saint Pilgrim's School.....at it is probably a school Burning really had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 10:10 pm

Cypher looks up at the building, then decided she doesn't like it. Still, she can't pass up a good chance to do some exploring. "Well, wanna look around? Maybe wreak some havoc?" Cypher asks. She enjoys wreaking havoc on people who don't suspect it. Seriously, nothing can compare to the surprised look people's faces. Priceless!
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 10:13 pm

"Definately."Burning said cutting off his bike. There were many things that Burning hated......but wreacking havoc was not on that list
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 10:16 pm

Cypher grins, finally feeling like she's going to have fun. "This should be fun," she says.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 10:17 pm

"Hmm. well how about we demoralize this places outsid then work our way in."Burning said and then sparked a tiny little flame no bigger then what a lighter could start.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 10:22 pm

"Sure," Cypher says, still grinning, although it looks somewhat different, more mischievous. She pulls out her sword. She knew she couldn't injure people, but she was pretty sure she could use the sword to cut up objects and just destroy things in general.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 10:26 pm

Burning smirked a bit and then shot a few fireballs at some of the surrounding trees setting them a blaze. He laughed a bit and then thought for a second..."I lost the game."He said.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 10:31 pm

"Aww, you made me lose!" Cypher says with a laugh as she slashes at the sign that says 'St. Pilgrims School,' cutting it in half in half, then cuts the legs holding the sign up off, leaving the sign to fall with a loud clang. She hasn't felt this alive in a while, and it feels good. She laughs as she pulls out a can of graffiti and spray paints 'f*** you I can do whatever I want' onto the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/13/2012, 10:36 pm

Burning laughs out loud and then the phrase, 'Anarchy before Order' into the grass near her graffiti. "Life's good when no one can tell us what to do."Burning said then drew his sword and hacks at random crap here, there, and everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 6:37 pm

"Yeah," Cypher says, chuckling. She looks at the large, barb wire fence and asks Burning, "So, shall we break in, or just destroy stuff out here?" She's pretty sure she knows what his answer would be, but, y'know, just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 6:58 pm

"Well we said work our way in for a reason."Burning said chuckling a bit and then threw another fireball at a random tree before walking up to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driving through New York.   Driving through New York. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Driving through New York.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next