Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Being in New York

Go down 
+2
Liz
Silly Lily
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

Just Being in New York Empty
PostSubject: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 6:05 pm

Percy pressed down on the break, as the car came out of the tunnel and curved down the exit ramp. "Alright, can you try using the GPS?" He asked Annabeth, seeing as he's never used it before, over even tried. Plus he was busy driving. And in New York, home of probably the most crazy drivers, like him. he chuckled at the thought (I couldnt find just a regular New York topic :/)
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 6:18 pm

((Okay. xDD))
Annabeth fiddled with the touch screen, selecting the GPS button. It asked her to punch in their address. She opened up the restaurant tab and tried to click on the "Chinese Food" button, but instead ended up clicking something else.

"El idoma ahora es espaƱol," the car stated.

"Vlacas," Annabeth cursed, pushing buttons and trying to remember the little Spanish she'd been forced to learn in high school.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 6:34 pm

Percy stiffled a laugh and continued driving. "Should i pull over?" He asked looking at the screen.He couldn't read spanish and had no idea what it said. "I didnt know you spoke Spanish" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 6:43 pm

Annabeth scoffed at his suggestion. "Good luck pulling over. We're in the middle of New York City." She tilted her head towards the ridiculous amount of traffic. She pressed a few more buttons. "And I don't," said Annabeth, pushing more buttons in frustration. "Speak Spanish, I mean."

"Η γλώσσα είναι η ελληνική σήμερα," stated the car, changing the language to Greek.

"Well, at least that's better than Spanish," she said. She found the languages button and the car announced that it was speaking English. "Stupid foreign technology," muttered Annabeth, but navigated to the POI tab again and FINALLY got to the list of Chinese restaurants. "You recognize any of these places?" she asked Percy.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 7:06 pm

Percy looked down the list of Resterant names. "Yeah" He pointed to 5th from the bottem."That's 5 blocks from here" He slowed the car and took a right, stepping on the gas again. "Did that sign just say 'Don't turn on red light'?" He asked, hearing the few honks he'd gotten from other drivers. "Whoops!"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 7:14 pm

Annabeth nodded, selecting the restaurant and watched the road as he drove, making a turn when he wasn't supposed to. "Percy!" she reproached, but laughed at his brief moment of thickheadedness. A taxi driver flipped them the bird and Annabeth averted her eyes, suppressing her laughter. "Just don't make eye contact with anyone, they'll try to hit you. I swear, Percy, I'm surprised the police haven't pulled us over yet."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 7:29 pm

"Ugh!" Percy grunt stepping down the break. He hated when stop lights ruined his groove. "Trust me, if we made eye contact, they'd cower in fear" He laughed looking at her."I hate red lights.They take forever!"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 7:37 pm

Annabeth gripped the bottom of their seat as Percy stopped short. "I bet they'd be quaking in their boots," she responded with a smirk. "You're just about the scariest person I have ever met," she stated, sarcasm coating her tone. He complained about the red light, and Annabeth just chuckled at his impatience.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 8:00 pm

Percy smirk. "To Hades im the scariest!" He gripped the wheel, pressing the gas lightly, making the engine hum. The light turned green and he floored it, speeding ahead of the other cars. Sometimes Percy worried that he might be going crazy. Oh well. Some of the best people are crazy. He saw the Chinese resterant coming up on the left side, now all they need was a parking garage.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 8:17 pm

Annabeth just shook her head at Percy, suppressing laughter. Then he took off down the road and Annabeth flinched, gripping the seat bottom once again. "Percy!" she shrieked, though a contradictory peal of laughter escaped from her lips. The moon roof still open, her hair was now completely windswept, her cheeks colored red from the new rush of air. "You're crazy, you know that right?" she grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 9:02 pm

Percy turned the wheel and the car turned into the parking garage. He grabbed the parking ticket and payed the amount.The gate opened and he started to drive up to the top of the garage. "Yeah, i know. You know you love it, though" He said. The top was always the best, exceptally at night. It was so beautiful.You couldnt see the ground, only buildings, and when you looked up, it felt like you were falling, with the wind and lights.The car reached the top, and it was excactly what he expected. The view. And there were no other people up here. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 9:31 pm

"No, I hate you, Percy. That's why I've saved your butt more times than I can count," she laughed, watching as the car wound its way up to the top of the garage. "Why are you going all the way..." her voice trailed off as the garage became open air, revealing the city lights. "Oh," she stated, gaping at the view. She could see everything from here, and no matter how many times she saw New York City it never ceased to take her breath away, even if just for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 9:49 pm

Percy pulled into a parking spot. "That's why i came to the top" He smirked putting the car in park. "Also, because the car is safer from other people up here" He closed the moon roof window and turned off the engine. He opened his door, and got out.Then walked around the back of the car, and opened the passenger seat door. "Your highness" He motioned his hand outward.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 10:06 pm

Annabeth recovered from her brief burst of awe and took Percy's hand and exited the vehicle, raising an eyebrow at his use of the royal term. Now she could see the city more clearly and she grinned. "You know, for all the times you can be obtuse, you're pretty smart, Percy," she teased, gazing at the horizon. "Though we're going to have to climb down ten thousand stairs to get out of here," she said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 10:21 pm

Percy laced his fingers through hers and closed the door. "Im smart when i want to be" He teased walking toward the stairs. "Or we could take the elevator, but stairs are more fun." He grinned, waiting for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 10:33 pm

Annabeth smiled, walking with Percy. "Stairs. I'm not that lazy," she replied to Percy. She was already relieved, out in the night air without having to deal with divine obligations, to be normal for a few hours. Or at least, relatively normal, because being a demigod things were almost never normal.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 10:48 pm

Percy led her to the stairs "Well....." He smirked. "I could see you forcing me you give you a piggy back ride" He said looking at her, as they walked down the stairs, waiting for her to smack him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 10:56 pm

Annabeth raised an eyebrow at him. "And why would I do that? Are you accusing me of being a weak girl?" Annabeth accused him jokingly. They walked down the first flight of stairs and when they reached the bottom, Annabeth pretended to swoon. "Oh! I'm just a girl, and I can't walk down a flight of stairs! Percy, hold me!" she laughed. She was probably going mental, but she didn't particularly care at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 11:24 pm

Percy smirked and looked at her. "Deffinately not!" He smirked. " Oh dear maiden!" He picked her up bridal style "Well you left me no choice" He continued to walk down the stairs, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 11:36 pm

Annabeth burst into laughter, blushing. "Put me down!" she protested, though still laughing, and when they reached the next landing she scrambled out of his arms and back onto the ground. "You show off! 'Oh, I can pick up a girl, I'm such a strong man,'" she teased him, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 11:47 pm

Percy grins at her blushing, and puts her down. "Oh, well lets see you pick me up!" He jokes, walking down more stairs. "But it wont be my fault if you hurt your delicate body!"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/25/2012, 11:55 pm

"Delicate?" Annabeth retorted. "Hardly, and you know it. And I probably could pick you up, if I wanted to, but I don't," she chuckled. They descended yet another flight of stairs and Annabeth took Percy's hand once again. She finally saw the end of the stairway. "It's about time," she stated.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 12:13 am

Percy smiles "I know, i know" He says, taking her hand back. He descended down the last set of stairs. "Its amusing to tease you, you know that, right?" He smirked opening the door, out into the busy New York streets.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 12:27 am

"I don't know that, actually, because I don't generally tease myself." Annabeth smirked, lacing her fingers through Percy's. "What exactly is amusing about it?" she asked him, curious to hear his response. They stepped out onto the busy New York street, and Annabeth stayed close to Percy. She scrutinized the crowd instinctively, searching for monsters as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 6:13 pm

Percy made his way through the crowds, keeping Annabeth close. "Well one, it's funny, two, it's a adorable, and three, im mostly likely the only person in the entire world you like most sssooooo that means, i dont get slapped" He grinned, happy with his answer. They were about a block away from the Chinese place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Being in New York
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next