Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Being in New York

Go down 
+2
Liz
Silly Lily
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

Just Being in New York - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 12 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 8:27 pm

I threw the popcorn away then looked at Krasi, really looked at him. I realized I didn't really know him. And I really wasn't in love with him. I was just "in love" with the lust. I kept looking at him. Then I spoke. "I think we should break up. I just realized that I'm not in love with you... I have very strong feelings for you, I think. I'm not sure. But. I think we should be done." I nodded and whispered, "Sorry.." Then I walked out of the theater. I caught a taxi and went back to Camp.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Just Being in New York - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 12 Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 2:46 pm

I thought about what Mandie had said for a while. It kind of made sense, and I had to recognize that. .but I didn't like it. Maybe she didn't know me, but I'd thought that I'd known her. Why couldn't we have stayed together and tried to figure something out? My life was nothing, right now. I just felt empty. I stood in one place in the theatre until the cleaning people came in and kicked me out. Then I stood in the same place in the hall until the theatre closed and kicked me out. I stood on the sidewalk for at least an hour before I finally made a bottle of wine for myself. I broke it to open it, and drank all of it. Then I picked a piece of the shattered glass and killed myself with it.
Back to top Go down

Just Being in New York
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12