Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New York...Where people are easily pissed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

New York...Where people are easily pissed Empty
PostSubject: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 12:46 am

Jade smirked at Kris as they got off the bus in the heart of New York. New York New York, where to start with this annoying place? Meh. "So..where to?" Jade asked him.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 12:54 am

"Wanna go catch a show on Broadway?" I asked, I don't know why, but I loved stage acting, it was just amazing to me.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 12:58 am

"Sure...but you better find us a seat where I don't have to look at all these people. They do some of the stupidest sh!t sometimes." Jade told him.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 1:09 am

I nodded and started walking towards Broadway while buying the tickets to Phantom of the Opera on my phone. When I finished I pulled Jade into a Starbucks. "I'm thirsty," I said to her while chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 1:21 am

Jade smiled and followed him as they walked towards Broadway. She smirked when he said he was thirsty and then paid for whatever coffee he bought. Heck he was paying for the tickets..so it was the least she could do.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 1:26 am

I drank from my mocha latte and started walking again, " Have you ever seen a Broadway show before?" I asked, offering some of my coffee while I did.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 1:31 am

Jade politely took a drink of the coffee and then handed it back to him and pulled her mask back up before anyone saw her scars. "Unfortunately no. I haven't seen a Broadway show before today." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 1:35 am

"Then you're in for a treat, this is the longest running show ever!" I smiled at her, taking a sip of my coffee and walking into the theater.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 1:43 am

Jade rolled her eyes and then smiled as she walked in and got seated next to him in the theater. "This better not bore me...I have and will vanish if I've been bored too long." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 1:52 am

"Don't worry, it's a great show," I said as I got situated, the show started and I immediatly shut up.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 1:58 am

Jade sat in silence, the very dim lights making her less nervous about her scars so she pulled her mask away and continued watching the show.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 2:38 am

-Three Hours Later-
I clapped as the show ended, I stood up and stretched, "Not half bad, eh?" I offered a hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 2:43 am

Jade at some point must have fallen asleep because she woke up with her head resting on Kris's shoulder as he was standing to stretch. She stood up as well and smiled as she pulled her mask back over her mouth. "Yeah it was pretty good....for what I could remember that I didn't sleep through.." She said as she rubbed the back of her head and blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 2:47 am

I walked out, making sure she didn't get lost in the sea of people. "Where do you wanna go next?" I asked once we got outside, cracking just about everything.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 2:54 am

Jade fallowed him through the sea of people and smirked as she saw that it was about noon. "Well...we can go to one of those tall building and try and see what stupid stuff these mortals are up to.." She offered to him.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 2:56 am

"That sounds like fun, lead the way," I said with a smirk, pickpocketing a rich person in front of me, just 'cause I could.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 3:03 am

Jade took his hand and pulled him along so they wouldn't get seperated from one another in this overwhelming mass of people. She looked up and saw the Empire State building and decided that they would watch from there. She walked into the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor and then pulled away her mask as the door shut with the two inside.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 3:14 am

I laughed, "Perfect place to watch them." I leaned against the wall, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 3:17 am

"Yeah..it is." She agreed as the elevator opened on the top floor and jade stepped out onto the lookout area. She smiled at Kris and then walked over to the safety railing and looked down to see what could be going on in Mortal lives.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 3:26 am

I looked down at the people, "They look like ants." I laughed but then I got serious, "So, you wanna talk about your scars? I promise I won't tell anyone."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 3:33 am

Jade sighed and looked over at him. "I..thought you wouldn't be asking about them again.." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 3:36 am

"What? You don't trust me?" I asked, putting a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 3:42 am

"I do trust you, Kris.. But..I..just.." Jade said and started to trail off as she got lost in his eyes and found it hard to say much..
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 10:08 am

I took her hand, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't push you to say anything you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 12:31 pm

Jade held his hand and sighed a bit as she looked down and then back up at him. "Ok...I'll tell you.." She said and then sighed and let go of his hand. Jade walked over and sat on one of the benches they put out here for the elderly and then started her story. "See...I used to be just a normal..ish girl...but I was kidnapped from my mom around the age of 7. The men that took me...they....gave me the scars....but it wasn't the worst thing they did..." She said, but cut the story short cause she didn't want to relive anymore of it. She was already starting to tear up from what she had said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York...Where people are easily pissed   New York...Where people are easily pissed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York...Where people are easily pissed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next