Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Being in New York

Go down 
+2
Liz
Silly Lily
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

Just Being in New York - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 11:57 pm

Percy looked at her, trying to ignore the random kid. "He said something about surfing.... And if we were dating... And there was another thing, i think, his mythomagic" He tapped his chin. Suddenly the kid started climbing over tables, and Percy couldn't help but burst out laughing when Annabeth's dumplings ended up squirting everywhere, even their faces. His chicken was probably ruined in the action also but he didnt care. He took notice as people started leaving, or staring at the kid, while some waiters and waitresses wondered out of the kitchen in confusion. Sometimes, he wondered what went on in the mind of children.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/29/2012, 5:48 pm

Annabeth chuckled. "Nico thought we were dating?" she confirmed, amused.She continued to be wary of the boys, and when the second boy stepped on her plate, it was the last straw. Her hand went to the hilt of her dagger but she didn't draw it, unsure as to whether they were mortal or monsters. Instead, she grabbed a piece of Percy's Orange Chicken in a napkin and chucked it expertly at the two, turning away far too quickly for them to realize that it had been her, at least right away. She realized quickly that she was covered in dumpling sauce, and she frowned, attempting to get it off. "Ew.."
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/29/2012, 6:23 pm

Just Being in New York - Page 3 51659-bigthumbnail
☞Pearce☜
'Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.'
Son of Odyne

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Pearce got hit with some Orange Chicken and glared at the remaining people. He stood up and drew his Cb daggers, looking for the person who threw the Chinese food. "All right somone speak up about throwing the cooked poultry, or I'm gonna start hurting some people." He threatened therest of the people.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/29/2012, 9:52 pm

I noticed a piece of chicken fly through the air and plonk Pearce right in the head. Of course he got pissed and drew his weapon and started threatening people. I rolled my eyes a little and then said to him, "Pearce we're in public...besides they outnumber us."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/30/2012, 12:02 am

Percy blinked and gave Annabeth the look , but it probably wasnt as scary as hers. "See what you've done? now they are definately going to turn into monsters and kill us!" He snickered. He didnt know what the mortals saw, a crazy kid holding a bat maybe, but it must've been pretty odd as they looked away.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/30/2012, 9:57 pm

Annabeth glanced quickly at the boy, who drew celestial bronze daggers. Bingo. Not monsters, just demigods. Albeit borderline mental, moronic demigods. Probably sons of Thanatos or something. She looked back out the window, trying to act completely oblivious to the situation. Then, Percy stated, or rather announced that she had thrown the chicken at the boy, and Annabeth shot him a signature death glare that was likely ten times worse than the one that he had been shooting her a moment ago. "Percy, you idiot!" she hissed, still trying to preoccupy herself with the sauce on her shirt and praying that the demigods didn't hear their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/30/2012, 11:21 pm

☞Pearce☜
Son of Odyne

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Pearce growled again and threw one of his daggers at a wall not caring if it hit anyone or not. The blade flew and just barely missed a guy with dark hair, but Pearce just sat down and glared at Ronnie. "Alright how the hell did you find me?" He asked his friend not caring if he was being rude at the moment or not.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/30/2012, 11:42 pm

I watched Pearce's little rage moment and then listened to his question. I answered simply, "Oh I don't know...I just presumed you would head off to the city, and then from there I just searched everywhere." I glanced over at the two teenagers who we're pissed at us and then turned my attention back to Pearce. "To be honest it was just a stroke of luck I found you, I got hungry and this was the closest restraunt. I guess those big godly people wanted me to find you or something..."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/31/2012, 4:39 pm

Percy snickered at her glare. "You know you still like me." He states, feeling a knife whistle past his chest and hit the wall. He blinked grabbing the knife. "Whoe.. That was close..."He smirked putting the point of the knife on the table, twirling it. "Im guessing you want to through it" Percy said to Annabeth, knowing her knife skills better than anyone. He bet she could get him in the head if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/31/2012, 11:21 pm

Annabeth sucked in her breath when the boy chucked the knife at them. Were these people mental? Didn't they realize that Percy and Annabeth were demigods, not enemies? She sighed, gathering up her stuff and throwing on her coat, throwing a few dollars down on the table. She glared even more when Percy suggested he throw the knife, refusing to glance directly back at the two mental demigods besides them. "We're leaving, now Percy," she stated, before glancing out the window down at the ground. She muttered a few curses.

"Crap. Major problem down there, you don't even want to know." Annabeth unsheathed her dagger, twirling it in her fingertips. At least six dracanae stood outside the building, eager to get inside.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/1/2012, 12:36 am

☞Pearce☜
Son of Odyne

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Pearce thought about what Ronnie said and then looked up to the windows and saw the dracnae at the window. "Well this conversation is going to have to wait, Ronnie. We got company and there are two other demigods here." He said to his friend as he stood and drew his sword.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/1/2012, 3:18 am

I noticed the arrival of the six monsters outside and I jumped up out of my seat in joy. "Oh boy a fight!" I yelled gleefully, whilst searching around for weapons to use. Eventually I found a pair of chopsticks and I held them in the air deviously.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/1/2012, 4:42 pm

Percy shrugged, and put a few dollars down, as well as a tip. He shrugged his coat on, putting the boys knife in his pocket, following Annabeth. He didnt say anything, as it would just be best if he stayed quiet. He stopped quickly behind Annabeth. He pulled out Riptide and whispered. "Lets get this over with" He said uncapping the pen and walking through the doors.

((Sorry guys, if I dont post a lot. My family is im town (That includes my favorite cousin! Very Happy) and im spending most of my time with them. We'll be leaving for vacation tues. morning and i'll try to post as much as i can sooo yeah)
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/2/2012, 10:23 pm

Annabeth glanced at the other demigods, simply raising an eyebrow as if to ask them if they were coming before following Percy down the stairs and out the door. There was a pack of dracanae, about ten large, and Annabeth frowned, readjusting her grip on her dagger. "You take left, I'll get the right?" asked Annabeth. "Keep your eyes on the middle ones."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/2/2012, 11:12 pm

☞Pearce☜
Son of Odyne

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Pearce walked out of the restraunt following the other two demigods. Not because he wanted to, but because he wanted his dagger back. He eyed down the dracnea and said up to the other two demigods, "Back up or you'll get caught in my attack." He made sure he said it low enough to where only the would here and he got ready to make these things feel tons of pain.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/3/2012, 11:08 am

I was right behind Pearce, excited to fight the monsters. I was currently sharpening the chopsticks I picked up with my teeth.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/3/2012, 11:19 am

Percy nodded "Gotcha ya." He said slashing at one of the dracanea's to his left, it quickly turned into dust and blew away.Percy still had is Achilles curse, so he wouldnt get hurt in the fight, so really there was nothing to fear except the small part on his back. He quickly stabbed another one coming in his direction, watching the ones in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/3/2012, 5:55 pm

((Hm. Achille's curse. He'll probably have to lose that at some point, xD I dunno, though.))

Annabeth continued with her slice and dice, knocking one dracanae to the side while working on the first. The dragon woman hissed at her, spraying her torso with saliva, and Annabeth grimaced, hearing the boy. "And risk letting these dracanae get away? You really are nuts, aren't you?" She backed up a bit anyway, and the one racanae followed her. "Greeeat."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/3/2012, 6:11 pm

☞Pearce☜
Son of Odyne

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Pearce scoffed when she got the notion that they wouldget away. He sliced one's head off and then closed his eyes and raised his hand, focusing on the rest of them. "Didn't anyone ever teach you, that pain is inevitable?" He said directing the question at the dracena that were, for some odd reason, dropping their weapons and falling in wails of pain. Pearce kept his eyes closed but he wasclear in the next orders he gave. "Unless you want them to still be able to fight when I lose my control, then kill them now."

Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/3/2012, 6:24 pm

I cheered in joy and hopped onto of the nearest snake-lady. I then started jabbing her eyes and body, mainly her eyes, with my sharpened chopsticks. I enjoyed the sound of screaming that came from it's mouth as I did this.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/5/2012, 12:26 pm

Percy snickered, and kept attcking the dracanea. He looked over to Annabeth to see she was being followed. "Need help?" He asked, taking notice of the other two demigods. (Aahh yeeah, i'll drop it XD sorry short post, couldn't really think of anything...)
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/5/2012, 8:08 pm

Annabeth clenched her jaw, stabbing at the dracanae. Why wouldn't this thing just give up, already? "I don't-" suddenly the Odyne kid unleashed his powers on the area, and Annabeth had completely underestimated the extremity of his abilities. She stifled a gasp, managing to stumble out of the area quickly and missing the brunt of his hit, the dracanae she was attacking crumpling to the ground. She let out a string of curses, something uncharacteristic for her, usually, and shivered, the remnants of the pain lingering within her like a bad cold. She got up rather quickly, though, making her way to the dracanae and stabbing it so it turned into a fine silver powder. "Finally," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/8/2012, 9:53 pm

☞Pearce☜
Son of Odyne

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Pearce smirked sadistically as the dracnea all died. He relaxed a bit and then the full effects of his extreme usage of power took hold. He fell to the concrete and barely held onto his conciousness.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/9/2012, 11:13 pm

I saw that my snake-lady turned to silvery dust and I giggled gleefully at the large amount she had left. I proceeded to flop over on my back and start making a snow angel out of the dust, laughing like a little child whilst doing so.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/17/2012, 8:21 pm

Percy's head started to ache from the kid's power. Clearly an Odyne child. Stabbing the last monster, it turned to dust. "We, should probably get back to camp.." He muttered, looking at the other child playing in the dust, raising a curious eyebrow. He looked to Annabeth for approval. She usually made all the shots in a situation like this, and after the past few years, Percy's learned to just step back and let her do her thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Being in New York
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next