Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Being in New York

Go down 
+2
Liz
Silly Lily
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Just Being in New York - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 6:56 pm

"'Most likely' the one person in the world that I like the most. Maybe, maybe not," Annabeth stated, raising an eyebrow suggestively. "Someone has a big head. And I'm not Clarisse, I don't generally slap people unless they really deserve it," she smirked. "And you..." she poked him. "...usually deserve it." They approached a cozy looking Chinese place, downscale but homely and comfortable. It was great.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 7:49 pm

"Oh Gods,Clarisse has problems.... But then again, look who her father is" He snickered, walking into the resterant. He looked at the little Chinese, Japanese maybe, women. "Um two people" She nodded, grabbed 2 menus, and lead them to a tiny table by the window. "Yeah i do deserve it." He agreed, sitting down. "But, why haven't you done it yet? Hmmmm?" Percy asked curiously. He remembered that time when Clarisse tried to shove his head in a toilet, and he knew that he seriously deserved it. But honestly, who would want to hurt poor old Percy?
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 8:02 pm

Annabeth laughed, entering the restaurant with Percy and taking a seat at the quaint, traditional little Chinese table. "Hmmmmmmm?" Annabeth mocked Percy, suppressing a smile. She put her napkin in her lap and flipped through the menu, trying to act nonchalant. "You just want me to admit that you're my favorite person in the world, but I don't know. I mean, the Minotaur was quite a winner."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 8:16 pm

"Hey, whoe!" Percy said, pointing a finger at Annabeth. "Exactly why i beat that.... thing!" He smirked, putting his finger down and flipping through the menu. Orange Chicken sounded good. Why cant it be blue? "Now, im in first. Just admit it, im your favorite" He teased grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 8:38 pm

Annabeth shook her head, smirking and pouring herself a cup of tea. "Nope, I think there's a few people ahead of you. For example, Apollo. He is hot, being the sun god and all." She smirked, completely prepared for him to hit her with the menu or something. "Why, am I your favorite person?" She raised an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 8:53 pm

Percy poured himself tea when Annabeth finished pouring hers. "Well, you can't blame Aphrodite for being on my list" He joked, hitting her forhead lightly with the menu. "Because you're confident" He tapped his chin, looking at the ceiling. He made it seem like a difficult task, but in reality, he had a whole list. And Annabeth should know she's on the top of the list, the first 100 places. The next girl is in whatever place, and she was a god. So that would never work out.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 9:05 pm

Annabeth stirred some sugar into her tea and took a sip, placing the cup back onto its saucer. She rolled her eyes at his absurdity. "Fine, Seaweed Brain, I must admit you're probably the number one person. Or four. Or.... twenty-two." She smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 9:15 pm

Percy smirked. "See...." He blew on his tea before sipping from it. Goodness, it was hot! He felt like spitting it out. "Owwwww" He bit his tongue, laughing slightly. After a few minutes the little lady walked to the table with a notepad and a pen. "What can i get you?" She asked. Percy looked over to Annabeth, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 9:32 pm

Annabeth laughed as Percy took a sip of his tea. "And to think, you could just cool it down without any effort whatsoever, yet you burn yourself anyway," she smirked, and ordered a plate of vegetable dumplings from the waitress, performing a habitual scan about the restaurant to ensure their security.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 9:43 pm

Percy rolled his eyes. Good idea. He ordered his Orange Chicken, and the waitress walked away. "I almost forgot about that...." He stated blowing on it.The tempurature decreased drastically. He took another sip and breathed a sigh of relief. "That's better. Do you need your's cooled down too?" He asked. She probably was smart enough to wait for it to cool on its own but doesnt hurt to ask..
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 10:07 pm

Annabeth shook her head. "Nope," she stated. "Mine's fine." She glanced out the window, only just now taking notice of the view out the window. They were on the second floor of the building and could see out to all of the hurried pedestrians, the lights, and it appeared that all the other buildings were rising high above them. Annabeth grinned, looking up and feeling like a little kid.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 8:59 pm

Percy smiled and sipped from the tea again. Gods this tea tastes good . Looking out at the buildings, he wondered how the others were doing. He kind of missed them, which was rare, and hadn't seen anyone in a while.After the war everyone went their seperate ways, even the gods. It was a little depressing. Even some kids died. Which was hard to watch. Thank the gods everything was peaceful again... almost.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 9:16 pm

Annabeth turned back to the table, taking another sip of tea and tracing circles on the table with her finger, unable to stop moving completely at one moment due to her ADHD. She glanced at Percy, who looked far away. "You alright?" she asked him. She was sure he was, but she asked anyway.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 9:40 pm

Percy cleared his throat and shifted his eyes back at her. "Yeah, just, thinking about old times" He said, scratching the back of the head. "I wonder where they all went.." He stated leaning back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/27/2012, 10:11 pm

Annabeth crossed her legs beneath her, scanning the restaurant inadvertently once more. Nope, nothing. She listened to Percy and understood his frustration. "I know... though most of their disappearances are understandable. Grover's been out searching for everyone, Thalia's in the Hunt..." she stopped herself from mentioning Luke and Silena, the knots in her stomach still twisting as they never ceased to do, even months after their deaths. "Nico... I don't know where he is. It's also the middle of the year, so most people are in school, doing other things, like we usually are. It's weird for everything to be normal though, isn't it? After years of insanity."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 8:10 pm

Percy nodded. "Yeah that's true. And ,Nico, is just, Nico." He said smirking."I worry about that kid" He remembered how bad he hated school. It wasnt so much his Dyslexia, or the teachers , except for Mrs. Dodds, it was the other students. They were so judgemental it drove Percy nuts, but not like he was himself. The waitress came back with the food. Yum, that smells so good. She placed the food down,smile and nodded, and went back into the kitchen. "Wow that was fast" He said picking up some chopsticks.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 8:48 pm

Annabeth nodded. "Nico... he's certainly worrisome, but he can take care of himself," she stated, rearranging her food on her plate while she thought, because somehow too much thinking inhibited her appetite. "It was fast," she agreed with him, a little delayed, cutting her dumpling in half with her fork and dipping it in its sauce.

((I apologize for the filler post. Writer's block is getting to me xP))
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 10:00 pm

Percy took a bite of his chicken and swallowed. "I remember wanting to feed him to the wolves" He laughed slightly. He shook his head and took another bite, wiping his mouth with the napkin. (( XD It's fine! Writer's Block?))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 10:14 pm

((Writer's block is like when someone isn't feeling creative/able to write well for a moment, sometimes a long time or sometimes for a few minutes XD))

Annabeth continued to eat her dumplings, listening to Percy. She took a sip of tea before answering him, curious. "Why would you want to do that?" she asked, stifling a chuckle. She did remember Nico being sort of annoying as a younger kid, but she couldn't understand why Percy would become so angry with him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 11:04 pm

Just Being in New York - Page 2 51659-bigthumbnail
☞Pearce☜
'Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.'
Son of Odyne

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Pearce walked into the Chinese restraunt and looked around for an empty table to sit at. He quickly spotted one near a dark coner in the back of the place, and he quickly made his way over there. He sat down and looked around wondering if, Ronnie or, more importantly, Emberlyn had followed him. Nost likey it would be Ronnie though. After the Payton thing, Emberlyn and him haven't been speaking for a while. Something is just....different between them now. It's weird. "Myabe I should just tell her the truth. For some reason I feel something for you, Emberlyn, but I just don't know what." He muttered to himself right before he gave his order.

((Intrusion of awkwardness powers. GO!))
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 11:15 pm

I walked down a dark Manhatten street, hands in my pockets. I was looking for my bestie Pearce, he had done a rather rude thing and just ran away from me and my other bestie Ember. I then felt my stomuch gurgle like a brand-new baby child, indicating that I was quite hungry. I then looked around for a restraunt of any sorts. Ooo, just my luck there was a Chinese-cuisine restraunt! I walked in slowly, letting out a small, high-pitched cough as I went through the doors. I looked around for an empty seat, the place was pretty crowded that night. I then noticed an empty area near the darker corner of the restraunt, and in the very back I saw a very familuar figure sitting there. A vert large and goofy smile appeared on my face and I screamed at the top of my lungs in joy, "PEARCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I wouldn't be surprised if everyone inside the building heard me.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 11:27 pm

Percy swallowed, not wanting to remind Annabeth of that horrible time. "Right after you fell over that cliff, with the manicore, he said something just, really dumb." He said quietly with a smirk, so other people wouldnt here. They would clearly think they were crazy, or one of them was bound to burst into a monster. He took another bite hearing a high-pitched name being screamed. Percy looked in the direction of the voice, to see a girl. He followed her eye direction to a boy in a dark corner, getting a bad feeling about the two, but he just shrugged it off and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 11:35 pm

Annabeth grimaced slightly, remembering the time she had fallen off the cliff and been forced to hold up the sky for Atlas. That hadn't been a particularly fun time. She raised an eyebrow, however, at Percy's statement, lowering her voice to match his. "What did he say about me that made you so mad?" she asked, suppressing a grin, already thinking about what that may have meant.

Suddenly, someone screeched and Annabeth jumped, nearly choking on a bite of her food. She swallowed. "Gods.." she muttered, looking over in the direction of the newcomers. She didn't like the looks of this, not one bit. Either: a. They were demigods, or b. They were monsters, and either one led to a bad situation. "Percy.." Annabeth muttered, not risking a glance in their direction. "Don't look," she whispered under her breath, almost imperceptibly tilting a head in the couple's direction. "But I don't like the looks of these people."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 11:40 pm

Just Being in New York - Page 2 51659-bigthumbnail
☞Pearce☜
'Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.'
Son of Odyne

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Pearce looked up at the familar screech and groaned. He sighed and waved Ronnie over. How he even found Pearce, is a very strange question. "Oh gods. Hey Ronnie..." Pearce said as he waved him over. He took notice of the two people ducking their heads, but Ronnie was his main concern at the moment.

Last edited by John Watson on 3/29/2012, 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/28/2012, 11:45 pm

Ronnie cheered quietly as Pearce noticed him and invited him over. Instead of being like a normal person and walking down the aisles to the corner, he ran in a straight line to the table Pearce was seated at. Which meant he started running and hopped onto a random person's table. They yelled at him and he just waved at them. He then continued running, hopping from table to table. At one point he stepped on a blounde-haired girl's plate, crushing all the food that was on there, he noticed dumplings stuck you his boots after he hopped off that table. After a few more seconds he did a small flip onto the ground and sat down in the chair opposite to Pearce's quite normally, leaving a trail of angry people and squashed kung-pow chicken behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Being in New York   Just Being in New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Being in New York
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next