Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A random clearing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

A random clearing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 9:02 pm

-Austin- I take the cup and saucer gingerly and sip it. The tea was acually really good. "Thank you Stella." I see Ophelia's still full cup and realize what is happening
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 10:14 pm

A random clearing - Page 2 25527710
{Ophelia Evali}
"Here we go again, another night of being bummed. I keep to myself, avoid society, and cancel plans with everyone. I know cause its just how it always ends. Our bond will break cause you can’t relate, to anyone, to anything at all."

Ophelia shakes her head and says quietly, "I'm fine, thanks." She starts picking at the grass, pulling blades of it up and dropping them the second she pulls them out of the ground.
    It feels odd being around so many people at once when it isn't required. She's used to being around people at school, but that's because she has to be around them. Now, she doesn't have to, but here she is.
    Ophelia sighs, thinking of her quiet little town in Maine. She misses it so much there. She misses being able to go to their cabin by the sea whenever she feels like it to just escape from the people at her school.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 10:22 pm

-Austin- I frown slightly. "Ophelia, I bet you miss your home. The only thing is that everyone will get hurt around you there." I get a vivid flashback of my old life. Everyone I loved had been hurt, several died. I push the memories away.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 10:31 pm

"Not true!" I glared at Austin, like, 'Shut up, stupid!' Then, I had a thought. "But, then again, I was usually the one hurting everybody."
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 10:31 pm

{Ophelia Evali}
"Here we go again, another night of being bummed. I keep to myself, avoid society, and cancel plans with everyone. I know cause its just how it always ends. Our bond will break cause you can’t relate, to anyone, to anything at all."

For some reason, this makes Ophelia mad. Who is he to think he understands her? "Look, you don't know me, I don't know you, so don't go around pretending you know how I feel, okay?!" she snaps. "And you know what? I'd prefer it if they all get hurt, because they all suck, anyways. I mean, honestly, you talk like they care about me, which they certainly don't, so I don't f***ing care about them!"
    By the time Ophelia finishes, she's shouting at Austin, not that she cares. But then she realizes that there are other people around, and her face flushes red, so she ducks her face behind her bangs and jumps up, running off to hide in the woods or climb up a tree or something, just so long as nobody talks to her.
    Tears are blurring her vision by the time she finally climbs high enough in a tree, so she bites her lip as hard as possible and tells herself not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 12:23 am

Austin stares at Ophelia until she disappears. He looks at Stella who seems upset. "I should probably leave. Thanks again for the tea." Austin sets the saucer and cup down. He gets up and walks over to his original seat. Tears blur his vision as he sinks to his knees. 'Why did I have to be so bad with people.' he thought. Visions of his family and friends pass in front of him. A sharp pain goes up through his fist. Austin realizes he had broken it when it connected against his kneecap.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 7:18 pm

{Ophelia Evali}

Ophelia looks down at Austin from her perch in the tree, watching him carefully. It's difficult for her to see him from where she is, but she's sure that she sees the sun glinting off of something on his face, so she assumes he's crying.
    Ophelia sighs, thinking, 'I couldn't have hurt him that bad, could I? I mean, he's the one who's going around acting as if he knows people when he doesn't. He deserves what he gets, right?'
    Ophelia sighs once again and hums softly to herself, still watching Austin. He seems to be remembering something, although Ophelia's not that sure. It's hard for her to tell from so far away, but she tries to decipher his actions as best as she can.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 10:51 pm

-Austin- I feel my hand throbbing. The knuckles won't move and the tendons pull hard on my skin. Finally I stop long enough to pull out my nectar. I take a swig for the hand. Next I wrap the hand with a bandage. 'Damn. It was my sword hand.' I think as I take another swig of nectar. A slight tingling runs up my arm. It feels weird but I take another swig. The bottle begins to look like a Coke bottle as my head spins. I feel like I am on a ship that is rocking.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 11:23 pm

{Ophelia Evali}

Ophelia cocks her head to the side as she watches Austin. He appears to be drinking nectar, probably to help an injury, but it seems like he was drinking too much of it. "I don't think you should do that..." Ophelia says, too softly for anyone to hear, for she can't bring herself to make her voice any louder.
    She mentally curses her shyness, but then she wonders why she wants to help this boy when he made her so angry in the first place, but then the answer dawns on her. "Just because he made me angry doesn't mean he deserves to be hurt."
    Ophelia sighs and keeps watching, her legs dangling off of the branch. She tells herself all of the reasons why it's wrong that she's doing this, but then she does what she always does and tries to justify her reasoning, telling herself that she's doing it to help her understand, that it's technically not stalking because she's not going to follow him once he leaves, but she still is doubtful. She still can't stop, because, as they say, old habits die hard.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 11:32 pm

-Austin- I go to swig the 'Coke' but the bottle falls from my hand. My head hits the ground next. Thoughts slow until only one is left. Constance will cry if I die because of stupidity. I pass out.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2012, 11:39 pm

{Ophelia Evali}

Ophelia sighs and climbs down the tree when she sees Austin pass out. Even though she doesn't really like him, it will be a tragedy if somebody dies for not reason. Once she gets to the bottom of the tree, she walks over to where he passed out and picks him up.
    "Oof," she mutters, not expecting him to be this heavy. Still, she won't just let him die here, so she carries him off to the infirmary.
    Ophelia has no idea what she'll do once she gets there. She knows nothing in the medical field, and she's definitely not a child of Apollo or some other healing god. As she walks out of the forest, she thinks of all of the things that she can do to help, but she draws a blank on anything that she knows will help.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/28/2012, 11:13 pm

Stella watched them both, smiling a bit. If one of them died, that was good. If they both died, even better. She thumbed her phone in her jacket pocket and smiled. A single call could attract so many monsters... If everyone caught in the forest died, it would be like three Christmases. Stella sighed happily and lay back. Maybe later. She closed her away and drifted away to dream land.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/29/2012, 12:16 am

Constance sighs and slungs out to her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A random clearing   A random clearing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A random clearing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2