Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Target Practice.

Go down 
+4
Dragonfire
Dexter
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Rachel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 7:29 pm

I ran off into the archery range, checking behind me ever few seconds to make sure I wasn't being followed. Paranoia? NO! My caution was totally justified. I'd just escaped from my latest victim with a bagful of cash.

Breathing somewhat heavily, I plopped down in the grass next to a target and opened up my satchel. The golden coins clashed against each other with a pleasant sound, and reflected the light quite beautifully. I smiled. I felt quite pleased with myself, actually.
Back to top Go down

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 7:34 pm

After arriving at Camp Half Blood, I immediately set my stuff into my cabin and walk over to the archery range, bow in hand and quiver on my shoulder. "Looks like a nice day to go and practice to kill things!" I say, trying to act as if I wasn't already watching behind my back. I still didn't trust a single person here.....

Last edited by NathanielGreene on 2/14/2012, 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 7:34 pm

Jack walks in, and polishes his ring for a moment then smiles. It reminded him of good times in the wild.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 7:36 pm

I glances suspiciously at the newcomers, and closed my satchel after taking out a worn, leather-bound journal. Didn't want them seeing my shiny things and trying to take them...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 7:37 pm

Lucifer walked into the Archery Range and looked around. He had spotted some people and one of them he recognized. The girl that had stolen his money. He snarled a bit but didn't make his presence known because he wasn't as fast as she was. He stood there secretly and waited for the chance to take back what was his.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 7:39 pm

Jack notices a girl taking out a journal and looking at him suspiciously. He lets it go, and sits down to watch the clouds pass by.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 7:42 pm

Hmm. I looked down at the journal, and flipped it open to the middle. All of the words were encrypted, of course, so no one looking over my shoulder could make ANY sense of it. This particular section was written by my great-great-great-great-grandmother, and she'd copied down her word using an inside-out shadow code. Simple, but confusing if you didn't know shadow code. And most people didn't.
A little mark came up telling me to rotate the page, and I did so. Silly shadow code.
Back to top Go down

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 7:58 pm

Nathan, staring at the targets, pulls out an arrow from his quiver and fires it at one of them. It hits one of the middle rings. "Awesome, I'm getting a bit better...... I still need training, though. Ugh," he says, pulling another from his quiver of fourteen.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 8:00 pm

"Hmm the boy with arrows will be nothing...the other I'm not sure. The girl I know what to expect."Lucifer mutteres to himself as he moves through the shadows up to the girl. He must move slowly so she doesn't notice him.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 8:02 pm

Jack smiles, moderately amused by the boy's attempt at archery. He sits back, polishing his ring once more.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 8:11 pm

I flipped over to the next page, and then looked up when I heard the twang of an arrow hitting one of the padded targets. The corners of my mouth turned down, into a grimace. I didn't want to get hit by one of those by accident. So I plopped my satchel onto my lap and opened it up, then put the old journal back inside.
Back to top Go down

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 8:19 pm

Nathaniel looks up and around, taking in two other people. Not many other archers..... none at all, actually. He shrugs and pulls out another arrow, nocking it in and taking a deep breath. He aims closely at the center and fires, exhaling as he does, He hits just outside of the dot. "Darn.....".
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 8:23 pm

Lucifer continues to move through the shadows until he is finally behind the girl. He moves out into the light and starts to advance faster and faster trying toget to her before she sees him. It's the only way he could get his money back.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 8:25 pm

Jack stands up, amused by the boy's failure at archery. From where he is standing, he pulls out his bow, and notches an arrow. He releases the arrow, and smiles as it hits home.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 8:26 pm

I glimpsed something moving quickly out of my peripheral vision, and so I looked at it. Huh... some familiar-looking person running towards me... oh, crap. That was the guy I just pickpocketed.
I scrambled to my feet as fast as I could, and nearly tripped over my own shoes as I took off running. "HEEEEEELP!" I yelled. "R**********PIST!"
Probably a lie, but I was confident that I could convince them that this kid was stalking me. After all, he looked way more threatening than I did.
Back to top Go down

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 8:33 pm

Nathaniel watches as another person's arrow hits the center of his target. "Hey.... watch where you're shooting that thing!" he says, anger slightly edging through. His trust issues didn't help either. After that, though, he was in full-on attack mode. He'd heard the girl scream. "Who.... OH!" he says, turning his head to Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 8:55 pm

Lucifer chased after the girl and caught a glimpse of the first arrow boy. "I dont have time for this."He muttered and then used his powers on the two boys to show them their worst fear. The less people to deal with the better.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:05 pm

Jack frowns as he hears the girl scream, and is suddenly plagued by... he couldn't understand it. Fear? Jack looked down, and thought his limbs were gone. He very nearly panics, but his sense of logic fights through. Jack slowly imagines himself in the forest he used to live in to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:05 pm

"NYAAAAAAAAAH! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, and headed for the edge of the forest. Maybe I could ditch this loser in the trees if no one came to my aid. I was a poor damsel in distress, after all.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:07 pm

"Oh no not this time girl."Lucifer muttered and used his powers on her as well as the two boys. Although he felt one of the two, the older one, breaking through his powers.....curse logic...such a pain in the a**
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:09 pm

Jack blinks his eyes again, and sees his limbs return. He smiles, and pulls his ring off. It turns into his beautiful sword. He then scowls and runs towards them.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:21 pm

"GAAAAH!" I screamed as loudly as was humanely possible and curled into a ball on the ground. I saw myself locked up in jail again, with no shiny things in sight... it was horrible.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:26 pm

Lucifer kept running up to the girl who had fallen until finally he was standing over her. He saw the one boy coming for him and he drew his sword. Gods he hated straing his powers with an added fight. But this time it was neccissary.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:28 pm

Jack slows down his pace until he's about a yard away from the guy who had terrorized him. "Look, I don't want to fight with a stranger. Can't we just settle this peacefully?" Jack asks.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:32 pm

"If you want it settled peacefully then leave me alone while I get back what is mine."Lucifer said putting his sword away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Target Practice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice.   Target Practice. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Target Practice.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next