Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Rachel
Ani
Bob
Evimero
Dena
Kenzie
Mason
Hammah
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Carrie Beary
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Silly Lily
Wednesday
Dexter
Dragonfire
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

The  Beach - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 6:06 pm

Clyta turned around. "Hi." She smiled. Something about this boy seemed very off to her, something bad, and she wanted it to go away.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime5/5/2012, 8:34 pm

Elle noticed as soon as she reached the boy that he seemed dangerous. His mood was very "Off-set". It made the hairs on the back Elle's neck stand up.
Back to top Go down
http://ewkenzie.tumblr.com/
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime5/5/2012, 11:03 pm

I smiled condescendingly at both of them, and looked at the one who decided to reply. "I said hello. It's polite to respond."I said cooly.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime5/5/2012, 11:14 pm

Clyta looked at him more disrepectively now. "It's polite to mind your business, sir. For all you know, she could be mute."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime5/5/2012, 11:19 pm

"For all you know, I could be blind and only seeing you by sensing the water in your bodies."I replied evenly. I, of course, wasn't blind, but if I was, that was how I'd see.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime5/6/2012, 1:24 am

Elle raised her eyebrows. "I'll respond if I want to." Elle carefully pulled her glove off and stretched her hand out toward the kid. "I can make your clothes disappear, how embaressing would that be? Walking back to your cabin naked?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime5/6/2012, 3:10 am

I looked at the glove. People didn't wear gloves in the water unless something was wrong with their hands. Either her powers manifested themselves through her hands or they were just prone to water damage. Regardless, I wasn't about to take the chance of shaking her hand. "And I'll shake your hand if I want to. "I replied. By the way she talked about making my clothes be gone, it must mean that whatever she touches is negatovely affected. I wonder how well her power would be if she lost her hands. .
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime5/6/2012, 9:54 pm

Elle's eyebrows furrowed. "I wasn't asking you to shake my hand..." Elle's hand fell to her side, glove still off. It wasn't everyday you ran into a person like this guy. "May I ask what your name is?" Elle said hard.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime5/6/2012, 11:18 pm

"No."I replied simply. She'd ought to learn how to phrase hsr questions or I just might decide to let her live. .without her her tongue. Sometimes torture is better than death. They cheesy movie my mom always watched had some scene about "to the pain" rather than "to the death."It actually made sense.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 8:41 pm

Clyta stood, watching the two bicker. The boy, definately wanted some entertainment. "Well, Elle, should we go?" She whispered nervously to Elle.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 9:33 pm

"Yes, please." Elle whispered back, taking Clyta's hand and starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 9:47 pm

I started laughing, and raised a giant wave, ten feet high and ten feet across, slam into the sgore and wash over (probably; they might jump out of the way) them. They thought they could simply walk away? Really, what ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime5/7/2012, 11:13 pm

The hairs on the back of Clyta's neck stood up as she could feel a sudden movement in the tide. Quickly, she made a wide gap in the water, do it wouldnt hit her or Elle. "Phew...."She looked back and glared at the kid slightly. Why was she acting like this. Usually she would just curl up in a ball and take whatever the jerk threw at her.Clyta has never acted out like this before.Or well, in her standards.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime5/8/2012, 12:22 am

Elle gasped when the water washed clean of everything around them. " What the-" She would have saod something but, she had zipped her mouth and was stomping back over to te kid who's name still be known.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime5/8/2012, 1:50 am

Before the girl had charged over to me, I'd formed my trident from the water. I was now holding it casually in my left hand. I smiled when she came back over. "Thought you could just walk away? Ignorant half-blood."I said, spitting out 'half-blood' like the dirt it was.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime5/17/2012, 7:55 pm

Clyta held her hand over her mouth, staring at them both. Isn't he a half-blood too? What's his deal... "Elle, come on, dont get yourself into trouble." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime5/17/2012, 10:31 pm

]"Who the hell do you think you are?" Elle pushed his shoulder. "Clyta, I'll handle this." Elle took off her gloves and touched the boys shirt. Now, with Elle's hands, inanimate objects disappear with their touch. It was a both a blessing and a curse. The unnamed boy's shirt turned to dust and fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime5/18/2012, 12:09 am

"Oh, no. The filth has gone and made my shirt turn into one of the many things of a higher status than her; dirt." I said, my words dripping with mock fear. "And I think I'm a son of Oceanus." I added as a casual afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime6/22/2012, 3:38 pm

Clyta stood there, stroking her hair, drying it with her powers. She start muttering to herself, about how stupid she was to have gotten Elle into this. Listening to their conversation, Clyta's eyes went wide. Oceanus. He was stronger than Amphitrite. Clyta only hoped Elle's power could make water disappear.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 1:03 am

I walked up to the beach and smiled. I took off my flip flops so the sand could run through my toes when I walked. As I headed toward the water, I could feel my muscles becoming stronger. I grinned to myself. I set up my towel just past the marking in the sand the tide was making, in the dry sand of course. I took off my shirt, I obviously had my bikini on, and laid down on the towel with my feet in the water. I could spend every day like this.. I thought to myself. I breathed in the salty air and closed my eyes..
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 1:11 am

Anundar felt like today was a well enough time if any to go to the beach. The beach was always so nice in America. So much warmer than in Norway. So, Anundar walked over the sand and to the ocean. He touched the water to see how hot it was, and it was alright, he could swim later if he wanted, though for now he just sat down in the sand. The sand was nice and warm to the touch, and wasn't wet yet, though it would be soon, because by the look of the tide it was low and would be coming in soon.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 1:17 am

OOC; a beard!? :p

BIC; I got that weird tingly feeling that someone else was near me. I opened my eyes a little and noticed a guy standing a few feet away from me. I felt like I should say something to him.. cause it was awkwardly silent. Hm. I sat up and just looked out at the water, not saying anything. Focusing on the water, I made a little ripple of waves break the calm surface of the water. I smiled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 1:24 am

OOC: *nods* A beard

Anundar thought staring at the water. He thought about alot of things mostly random stuff, like when he would see his father again and such. Though he noticed someone only a few feet away from him. It was a girl, though it was strange he didn't notice her before, he was quite un-observant sometimes.

Anundar gave a wave to the girl just to be nice and polite. He then turned back to the water. He started to look around for any life in the sand and water mortal or goddly.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 1:26 am

I smiled at him briefly before he turned his head. I decided I'd say something.. "Uh, hey! I'm Hallow." I smiled at him again.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 1:29 am

Anundar turned his head back to wards the girl. Hallow interesting name, first time Anundar had heard a name like that. "Greetings, the name's Anundar," He said with a quick smile back.

"How are you today?" He asked trying to start a conversation of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next