Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/17/2012, 8:21 pm

Nico smirked at her and then took the pillow and blanket and walked over to the couch. Lucky, being the small person he was, he for perfectly on the furniture and quickly got relaxed. "Thanks for letting me stay, Rach." He said to her and then drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/17/2012, 8:49 pm

It was an extremely confusing day for Dahlia. She had been going about her normal business when all of a sudden, much to her great surprise, she was summoned to the Big House, where she was informed that she was to go on a quest. Apparently the Big Three gods had been separated, which disturbed her a bit, and she was to lead a quest in an attempt to find a key to put them back together. As much as she'd always wanted to go on a quest, and especially lead one, it unsettled her now that she finally had one. She didn't want to admit it, but she was nervous. She stepped tentatively onto the threshold of the Oracle, Rachel's cave, knocking because she was unsure of what she should really be doing. "Hello?" she called, hoping Rachel was actually there. "I'm supposed to come here to get a prophecy, for a quest."
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 6:12 pm

just freak out, let it go

I'm gonna live my life. I can't ever run and hide, I won't compromise, 'cause I'll never know. I'm gonna close my eyes. I can't watch the time go by, I won't keep it inside. Just freak out, let it go.

Rachel opened her mouth to say hello to the girl who had just walked in, but, before she could, her eyes rolled back into her head. Almost as quickly as her eyes had fluttered closed, they opened again, except they were a bright, florescent green this time. Not only that, but green smoke was pouring out of her open her mouth.

"Anger breaks two lands apart
Chaos seeps through every heart
Four children start to run
The potion shows it has begun
Bloody battles on each side
The answer rests with one who died
You must find the secret key
Or forever split they shall then be
Discovery of yourselves can be pleasant
But can you save the worlds with a small present?"
she said, her voice sounding like a mix of three different voices. As soon as she uttered the last word, her eyes closed once again. Luckily, she was standing right in front of her bed, so she fell onto a soft surface when her eyes closed again and she collapsed.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 6:21 pm

Dahlia stepped a few feet into the cave, enough to see Rachel, and just then her eyes rolled back into her head as she began reciting the prophecy. She couldn't help but let out a screech, completely unaware that this would happen, as the green mist poured out of her mouth and she began to speak in an extremely perturbing voice. Or maybe more than one voice? Dahlia couldn't really tell. She forced herself to listen to the words, shivering at what they could entail. The prophecy didn't sound particularly pleasant, and it worried her. Closing her eyes for a moment, Dahlia leaned against the cool cave wall trying to focus on calming down, opening her eyes a good twenty seconds later to find Rachel... passed out on her bed. She sucked in her breath.

"Uh.. Rachel? Are you alright?" she asked, hardly concealed alarm in her tone, as she walked over tentatively in case her body decided to recite more words. She was completely oblivious to the fact that there was a black-haired boy sleeping on the couch. Cursing inside her head, her mind wandered. What if she had killed Rachel? What would happen then?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 6:23 pm

Nico slept through all of this. He was completely oblivious to anything going on.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 6:31 pm

Dahlia looked at Rachel, still too scared to get close enough to check to see if the girl was alive. What if she breathed mist again? What if when Dahlia inhaled the mist, it would turn her into a frog? What if a cat come by and decided to eat her, in frog form? What if the cat didn't have any teeth, and she had to sit in its gummy, disgusting mouth? Dahlia blinked... what the heck was she thinking? Did cats even eat frogs? That wasn't the point. She mentally facepalmed, realizing that her ADHD was taking over in her state of shock. Glancing back towards Rachel, Dahlia did the first, impulsive thing that came to her mind. Instead of running for help, which she didn't actually have time to think of, she stood there and yelled, rather loudly. "HELP! WE NEED A DOCTOR! THE ORACLE MIGHT BE DEAD! SHE'S JUST LAYING HERE! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 6:42 pm

Nico sat up at the sound of all the yelling and looked around. Quickly he saw the Rachel was passed out and their was a girl yelling for a doctor and thinking that Rach was dead. "Relax loud mouth." Nico said in a somewhat annoyed tone as he got up off the couch and walked over to them. "She's fine. I'd be able to tell if Rachel was dead. Now you want to tell me what happened before she passed out and you freaked out." He asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 6:43 pm

I'm gonna live my life. I can't ever run and hide, I won't compromise, 'cause I'll never know. I'm gonna close my eyes. I can't watch the time go by, I won't keep it inside. Just freak out, let it go.

A few moments later, Rachel felt herself waking up. She had fallen rather uncomfortably onto her bed, and she had that odd sense that she was missing something that she had begun to associate with delivering a prophecy, not to mention the pounding in her head.

Slowly, she opened her eyes, only to see the girl from earlier. She was yelling out for help, which Rachel assumed had something to do with the fact that she passed out.
"Oh," she said, blinking slowly. "Hello. Prophecies come at the most inconvenient times, don't they?" She smiled then, thinking that she had probably scared the girl. "I apologize if I scared you. I can't control when a prophecy comes out. It's rather annoying, actually."

Rachel was well aware of the fact that she was babbling at this point, but she didn't really care. She tended to be a bit off after delivering a prophecy. There was just something so unsettling about the the feeling she got afterward, like there was just a blank, empty space in her memory. As if a memory had been stolen. She didn't like the feeling one bit, and the headache she got afterwards probably didn't help.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 6:48 pm

"Oh a prophecy. Right." Nico said tiredly and then trudged back over to the couch and say down. He was sure that he was going to get back to sleep any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 6:54 pm

Dahlia jumped when the boy spoke, rather perturbed to see that he was there, and was about to reply when Rachel spoke. She let out a small squeak, jumping again. Gods, did anything happen that was expected around here? "It's okay," she replied to Rachel. "I heard about that, just wasn't expecting it to happen so suddenly," said Dahlia. She turned towards Nico. "Sorry for yelling," she muttered in his direction, backing towards the door. "Anyway, thanks, I guess, for the prophecy..." she said. "I should probably go. Bye.." she exited the cave rather quickly, feeling pale, embarrassed and completely unsettled with this whole quest-leading thing.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/6/2012, 10:30 am

For a little bit, Rachel just awkwardly stood around, unsure of what to do. She was aware that she had just completely freaked someone out and causing them to think she was dead, as well as involuntarily wake her guest up.

While she had no idea whether or not Nico was the type of demigod who would freak out on her for not being able to get his shut eye (which she knew that the Ares cabin was), but she didn't want to risk it.
"Well, I'm gonna go walk around for a bit, 'kay? You try to sleep." she said, knowing that it was fooling to think Nico would do such a thing. She convinced herself that she just wanted to give him privacy so he could sleep as she walked out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/17/2012, 10:08 am

Nico yawned slightly and stood up. He left Rachel a note saying that it was great to visit her and that he'd be back soon. He folded up the stuff he had slept on earlier and then pulled on his jacket and vanished, heading to the Underworld for a while.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/23/2012, 4:17 pm

JUST FREAK
OUT LET
IT GO

RACHEL
Rachel walked into her cave, smiling to herself. She had her earbuds in, with Bangarang by Skrillex playing. She actually didn't like dubstep all that much, but it kept her dad from entering her room, so she listened to it anyways.

Rachel flopped down on her bed, causing her blankets to kind of poof up abound her, a bit like how it looks in the cartoons, flying up into the air. "Probably should make my bed some time," she said to herself, although she knew she wouldn't.

After pausing her iPod, Rachel pulled the earbuds out and plugged it into her iDock before hitting play again, letting thee loud and somewhat obnoxious music she had grown to love flow through the speakers. "Besides, it doesn't sound like the other music i listen to, and the one rule about my music is that it can't sound alike."

Once Rachel felt like getting up again, she pushed herself off of her bed and walked over to her wardrobe. Once the doors had been flung open (because maybe Rachel wanted to be dramatic today, alright?), she grabbed a pair of jeans and a random shirt, quickly changing out of the dress she had been wearing and flinging the stupid white shoes across the room. Once she was dressed, she grabbed one green and white striped sock and one white sock with purple polka dots and a random hoodie.

Then, she walked over to her couch and flopped down on it, grabbing a sketch pad and pencil from the coffee table before she started doodling aimlessly, not really trying to draw anything specific, just letting her mind wander.

HANNAH @ CAUTION
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/23/2012, 4:45 pm

Halp walks in. Great. He got himself lost in camp AGAIN. What was that? The fifth time this week? Halp growls and looks around. He saw a red-headed girl. She was hot. Of course, Halp thought every girl was hot.

Halp sat next to her. "Hello, Ms. Hot." He thought. Really? Ms. Hot? Grr. Halp continued "wanna go on a date sometime? like right now?" Suddenly, Halp remembered her. Mr. Dare's daughter! He screamed and stumbled off of the couch.

Halp stared in shock for a couple minutes. He tried to determine this. Should he leave? This girl burned his heart and his face with mash potatoes. Halp got up. He started to walk away, backwards. He made a run for it, running into a wall.

Halp got up with a bloody nose. He was honestly scared. "...You," was all he could say. Halp sat down, still shaking from this girl. He didn't want mash potatoes in his face again.

I WISH THERE WAS MORE TO ME
madison coding <3 dohtml <3 aaah! pretty!

Last edited by Surelock on 7/24/2012, 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/23/2012, 6:01 pm

JUST FREAK
OUT LET
IT GO

RACHEL
Rachel simply raised an eyebrow at Halp, whom she remember very clearly from their first, and only (before then) encounter at her father's dinner party. Gala. Thing. Rachel wasn't sure what it was. "Me, she responds, which probably was't the best response she had ever come up with, but whatever.

With a sigh, Rachel stood up, abandoning her drawing to get her first aid kit. "As obnoxious as I find you, I feel compelled to help you with your nose. You should feel very lucky that I am a nice person and will not hold you hitting on me against you, seeing as that could get us both dead and in the field of punishments."

Once she found the first aid kit, she rummaged around in it before pulling out a towel and some nectar, pouring it on the cloth. Then Rachel walked back over to Halp and handed him the cloth. "Use that to clean up," she said, not feeling the need to waste any time with formalities. Especially with people who were as obnoxious as Halp, because she knew how obnoxious he was from experience.

After that, Rachel sat back down on her couch, picked up her sketch pad and pencil, and went back to her doodling. She didn't want to any more time than necessary. Besides, she had wanted to doodle, so doodle she would.

HANNAH @ CAUTION
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/24/2012, 12:13 pm

Halp looked at her one more time. This was all so fast. How'd he end up with this girl again? If Halp ever saw his buddies again, this is one story he'd tell. Backing away, he fell over.

Halp swiftly took the cloth and started wiping up his blood. Getting up, he walked over to Rachel again. She couldn't of have been a demigod. Her parents were married and never cheated, as far as he knew. Halp looked at her, studying her. Rachel couldn't just be a mortal in CHB. Chiron wouldn't allow that, he thought.

Halp stopped studying her. "So.....you're a demigod?" he asked. Rachel would probably be a daughter of Aphrodite. Maybe even Eris. That would just be weird, Halp thought. He started thinking again. Maybe Eros? That's probably why she didn't get along with her father! Halp grinned. He was a genius and always figured these things out.

Halp sat there for a couple minutes. "So, where shall our date be?" he grinned evilly and raised an eyebrow. Halp loved messing with girls. This was the most funniest thing ever for him. Halp went over to her. He saw her drawing. "Nice....cow?" Halp guessed. He didn't care for art.

Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/24/2012, 12:54 pm

JUST FREAK
OUT LET
IT GO

RACHEL
Rachel rolled her eyes and said, "Two things that apparently haven't been brought to your attention. First thing, I'm not a demigod. I'm the Oracle of Delphi. The second point, the Oracle of Delphi is a virgin." She chuckled dryly, keeping her focus on her doodle. Halp was apparently denser than she had first thought.

"I mean, someone wouldn't voluntarily live in a cave to a cabin. Although I must say, this is one of the more comfortable caves I've seen. Probably because of the furnishing." Rachel smiled and fondly ran her hand over the fabric of the couch. It was possibly the best couch she had ever seen, all old and soft and comfortable. Plus, she had been doodling on it in her free time, or when she was too lazy to grab a sketch pad.

"Besides," Rachel said, not caring that she was talking to herself than talking to Halp by this point, "I'm kind of married to my artwork."

HANNAH @ CAUTION
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 12:32 pm

Halp just got so freaked out he screamed and left. This was very weird of him, but he decided to do the worst thing ever. Leave camp forever.

Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 7:47 pm

Azazel walked up the hill and into the cave that was nearby. He never met the Oracle, just new that she was a newer one and that she was made the Oracle at the end of the 2nd Titanomachy. "Hello? I'm...looking for the Oracle?" He asked into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 11:00 pm

((Sorry fishy, posting as Rachel. xD this should be interesting))

Rachel had been working diligently on a painting within her cave home before she was startled by a voice just outside. She managed to mess up one of her strokes and she muttered something under her breath before brightening, stepping up and brushing herself off to go great whatever demigod had arrived at her door (or lack thereof) now. It was a boy, maybe fourteen or fifteen years old, and she brightened.

"Hi!" she greeted him. "That would be me, in the-" Rachel stopped speaking abruptly as she felt a wave of magic pass over her swiftly. It was a doomed feeling she had learned to know well after becoming the host of the Oracle, and it meant that she was going to spout a prophecy. Her mouth open as if she were going to say something more, but a fine green mist emitted from her throat instead, and she just barely stopped herself from falling on her face before the Oracle took over her mind. She'd still fallen, but she'd landed on the grass just outside of her cave, on her side with her hands to brace herself. She looked up at the boy, eyes glassy, and began to speak in a voice that was ethereal and altogether different from her own.

"To retrieve that which has been lost long ago,
Travel down to defeat your inner foe,
Your mind in alliance with your darkest dread,
To conquer this horror lies a key in its stead."

After a few moments the mist dissipated and Rachel was brought back to reality, her face turned towards the ground. She had to blink a few times before her eyes focused one more, and her heart raced in her chest.

"Sorry," she said breathlessly, looking up at the boy with sympathy. "Most people don't take well to that." She couldn't imagine that'd been pleasant for him to witness.

"Well, it looks like you've been given a prophecy," she said lightly, rising and brushing off her sundress, which was yellow and adorned with hundreds of tiny white polka dots. It was odd, but it suited her, as most odd things did.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/27/2013, 12:05 am

Azazel started to greet the Oracle, but then the power of the ancients seeped through her and the green mist he had heard of appeared. The voice she had gained as she spoke of the prophecy was the only thing that gave his Psychotic state of mind chills and when it was over he nodded at the girl returning to normal. "It's fine. Thank you...for whatever. So long as I don't die on whatever adventure is to come." He said and then laughed, waving and leaving, he decided to make a detour to his cabin before meeting Ryan at the forest.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 4:24 pm

((BETHY I WAS GOING TO GET TO IT GOSH I HATE U UR THE WRST UGH))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave   Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rachel's Chill Area In Her Cave
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2