Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training..{Open}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Training..{Open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training..{Open}   Training..{Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/1/2012, 11:31 am

"Hey some of the best fighters are Aphrodite children, look at Aeneas, he was a Trojan War Hero, slaying 28 men. He was a son of Aphrodite. He was one of the few Trojans that wasn't killed when troy fell. You can be a great warrior,you just have to learn how to wield a sword." I say trying to perk her up. I take out my broadsword and pick up my shield.,"Lets practice."
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Training..{Open}   Training..{Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/1/2012, 11:57 am

Bethany smiled. "Yeah, I guess." Owen stood up and Bethany stood up also. She took out her twin daggers. "One on One?"
Back to top Go down
http://ewkenzie.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Training..{Open}   Training..{Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/1/2012, 11:59 am

"Sure" I say as I get ready. i go to swing at Charity deciding to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Training..{Open}   Training..{Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/1/2012, 12:06 pm

OOC: Her name is Bethany xD

Bethany takes a stab at Owen. She dodged his swing. Bethany smiled and took another stab at Owen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training..{Open}   Training..{Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/1/2012, 12:20 pm

I narrowly dodge the dagger but it rips a little bit of my shirt. the daggers are fast and nimble and i am not. I take a low jab at Bethany's feet.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Training..{Open}   Training..{Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/1/2012, 6:57 pm

Owen's sword cuts through the fabric of her converse but, just misses her foot. Bethany gasped and took a step back, looking down at her converse and then pouncing, daggers out in front of her. "You ripped my Converse..." She says through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training..{Open}   Training..{Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/1/2012, 8:47 pm

"I will get you new sneakers" I say putting my shield out in front of me. I put my sword out a little, peaking away from my shield and i am block the attack but am on the ground from the weight against the attack and i try to defend myself with the shield, my sword on the ground 4 feet away from me.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Training..{Open}   Training..{Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/6/2012, 8:30 pm

Bethany backed up a bit. "Pick up your sword." She gave him about 5 seconds to pick it up then lunged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training..{Open}   Training..{Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/20/2012, 1:27 am

Alex Johnson walks in to Arena, nobody is there. She grabs her sword and throws it a the farthest dummie in the arena. It hits its mark perfectly. Alex retrieves her sword and leaves. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Training..{Open}   Training..{Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/20/2012, 5:44 pm

(No rp yet)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training..{Open}   Training..{Open} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training..{Open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2