Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking around New Rome.

Go down 
+4
Rachel
Kasi
Hammah
Dexter
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 8:43 pm

I raised my eyebrows at Ethan. Baha, Ethan- Ethos. That's great.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 8:43 pm

Minerva entered the Forum in New Rome, looking around quickly for the girl she was seeking, one named Rumor. She was dressed rather discreetly, and she could almost blend in with her "normal" clothing and dark sunglasses. She located Rumor, the daughter of Chaos, quickly and approached, stopping before the girl and her friends. "You are the one called Rumor, am I correct?" she asked the girl out of courtesy, though she was completely aware of the girl's identity.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 8:44 pm

I saw Rumor raise her eyebrows.. I looked at her with a "What..?" expression on my face.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 8:45 pm

Oh, another person now? This one sounded very much like a female adult. And slightly frightening, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 8:45 pm

My expression changed when a older lady walked up towards me, asking me if I was Rumor. "Indeed, I am. May I ask who wants to know?" I crossed my arms, not in a way that showed attitude, but a way that showed I didn't want to be messed with.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 8:49 pm

Ethan turned his head and looked at the woman. For some reason he froze up a bit but he wasn't sure why.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 8:51 pm

Minerva gazed at the girl in a shrewd manner, clucking her tongue on the top of her mouth in distaste. "If you had any idea as to who you were speaking with, you may reconsider your tone. Then again, children like you often go against us gods... Anyway, if you must know and you're too daft to realize this, I'm Minerva, thank you very much, and I'm here to deliver news to you regarding your quest." She glanced around the forum as if to indicate that there were about a thousand things that she would rather be doing.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 8:56 pm

Oh my. No wonder she had sounded frightening... quite honestly, Minerva seemed a bit too rude for my liking, but I dared not voice THAT opinion.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 8:57 pm

Whatta' B*tch. I bit my lip, stupid nasty habit. I nodded at her, "Okay, go on." I really need to work on my people skills. There's also the fact that I despise the roman gods. I like the greeks better, that's why I switch.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 8:59 pm

Ethan kinda placed his hand on Ethos's shoulder. Being shy and all that, the presence of Minerva unnerved him. A Lot. He was trying to find some kinda support from someone. And for some reason he hoped for it to come from Ethos.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:00 pm

I looked at the lady, she was rude..
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:12 pm

Minerva scowled at the obvious dismay of the children, their cruel thoughts of her. Ungrateful offspring, at least they weren't hers. "Well, simply put, for your understanding, Janus decided that he was going to separate the Greek and Roman forms of Jupiter, Pluto and Neptune from one another, and they need to be put back together. It's your duty to do that for the camp, so you will go with 3 companions on your quest. This gentleman," she indicated Ethan, "And these two ladies will accompany you," she indicated Rhiannon and Ethos. "That is all that I can tell you, I wish you... luck." Minerva still did not understand why Athena wanted to include Rhiannon, the blind one, on this quest, but she went with it anyhow. "Goodbye, demigods." She simply walked away, leaving and disappearing as promptly as she had come.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:13 pm

I stared off at where Minerva had walked off too. Okay then? "I guess were going to save the greeks and us on this... quest."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:15 pm

... "Greeks?" I asked, confused. "You mean the Greek versions of the gods...?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:16 pm

"She was mean. I don't like her." I completely ignored when Rumor and Rhian said. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:22 pm

"Yeah she was pretty rude." Ethan said as he backed up a bit from the three of them. Not really because he didn't like them, he still wasn't sure just how much he liked Ethos, but he was shocked by the thought if having to go on a quest
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:25 pm

"Yes." I say answering Rhians question.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:27 pm

"It is not very nice to talk about her like that," I interjected, even though I agreed. "She might be able to hear us, still, anyways, being a goddess..."
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:30 pm

"That's true.." I muttered. I noticed Ethan backing up. I frowned, he didn't look too happy. I looked down at the ground, hiding my frown..
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:33 pm

Ethan saw Ethos look down at the ground, probably sad because he was backing up like he was about to run away. He stepped back up to her and tried to get her to lift her and he smiled at her. "Sorry, I'm just a bit shocked by the whole quest thing." he apologized
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:35 pm

I bit my lip again, and this time I thought about Alex. What if he wonders where I am? Could I hurry and get this finished? Omgs... This going to put so much pressure on me. Omgs... This is going to stress me out. I blinked for a second, then I felt some tears falling down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:35 pm

I shrugged, "It's fine." I looked back up at him.

OOC; I'm seriously the most boring poster ever. I ain't even mad..
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:37 pm

I felt slightly awkward, as if I was the only one not particularly troubled by this development. And then I finally realized that I was going on this quest as well. At least I was not awkward anymore... but I sure did feel like my skull was too dense...
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:43 pm

Quickly, I wiped my face with anger. I blinked a couple times to somehow get me to stop thinking about all the things I was suppose to be in charge of. "Uhm, are you guys ready to go on this quest?" I asked this question with a very awkward shrug.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:44 pm

I nodded to Rumor. "I'm still confused about what's even going on.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking around New Rome.
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next