Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camp Jupiter Lake

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Camp Jupiter Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Lake   Camp Jupiter Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/24/2012, 11:16 pm

Margaret shrugged. "I don't know.. I mean, it's been two years, and we couldn't find her after a monster attack, so it wasn't like she was just... gone. We don't really have any proof she died, but there's none that she lived, either. Maybe, though," mused Maggie, a bit of hope in her voice.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Lake   Camp Jupiter Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/27/2012, 6:43 pm

"Well, anything's possible." Gale shrugged. "Was she a demigod?" She looked back to Maggie, hoping she hadn't gone too far.

OOC: I wonder if I should bring Vlad in.. Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Lake   Camp Jupiter Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/27/2012, 11:48 pm

((Do whatever you want!))

Margaret nodded. "Yes, she was.. is," she corrected herself. "At least, as far as I'm aware, she was a daughter of Venus too, like me. My brother.. it's kind of an odd story. My father fell in love with his mother, who was a daughter of Vulcan, but she died when he was born. My sister and I came a few years afterward, but even though my dad loved my mom he never really got over Damon's mom. I guess Venus helped him with that.." she shrugged, feeling just a twinge of guilt about what had gone on between her father and them.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Lake   Camp Jupiter Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/28/2012, 7:30 pm

Vlad walked through some trees, hands in his pockets, looking around at his surroundings. It felt weird walking into here, like something was drawing him. He noticed two girls sitting down on a rock. The one higher up had the same hair color as Gale. Just a bit longer, and not as bold at it used to be, more dull and sad. Could it be her? Nahhh, it's my imagination. Not enough sleep. Stupid siblings... Strolling over, he stood behind her. "Gale?"

"Well that's pretty rare.." Gale mentioned. "Well, I hope you guys find out what happened.." She felt a chill up her spine and turned around when her name was called. Looking at the hark haired boy's face, she nearly choked on her tongue trying to say his name. "Vlad?... VLAD!" She screeched, nearly falling off the rock to run into his arms. "Where the hell have you been?! Dont ever scary me like that again! I hope im not imagining this!" She babbled, feeling his dark hair on her cheek. He needed to cut his hair again. It never looked good when it got longer than is normal haircut. "You need a haircut..." She mentioned, resulting in a laugh from her old brother.

"Yeah I know..." Vlad said, hugging her tightly and stroking her hair. For Vlad, Gale almost felt like his daughter, having to take care of her so much.

((YAY!))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Lake   Camp Jupiter Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 12:42 am

Maggie nodded at Gale's response absentmindedly, watching as a boy approached them. She thought nothing of him until he approached Gale. Her mind processed the whole thing, realized who it had to be, and she watched, half in shock. It was so cute and poignant, to watch someone reunite with their sibling who they hadn't seen for a while, someone they hadn't known was even alive. But for Maggie, it resurfaced a whole new bout of grief and desperation. Gale meeting her brother should have given her hope, but it only made her feel so much more frustrated. Where had her sibling gone? She couldn't have been dead, but where else could she be? She forced herself to look away from the two newly reunited siblings. Just when she had thought she had someone she could really relate to besides her brother, she... didn't, really. She scuffed the dusty ground with her shoe, unsure as to what she should do. Did she get up, say "Congratulations!" and grin like a fool? Did she leave, letting Gale forget she was even there in the first place? She sat there awkwardly, blinking back tears she hadn't even noticed as they sprung into her eyes. No. She wasn't going to cry. She cleared her eyes of any trace of tears, swallowing back her woe and facing reality.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Lake   Camp Jupiter Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 12:55 am

Gale swallowed, bursting in tears, and pulled away. "Ugh! I hate your guts!" She smacked his chest hard, and wiped her eyes.

"Who's your friend?" Vlad motioned toward to the other girl.

"That's Ma-" Gale cut herself off, noticing Maggie's reaction and mentally smacked herself. "Aw, Maggie. Im sorry. I forgot, I really didnt realize. Im so sorry. Are you okay...Maggie?" She pleaded, gently resting her hand on her skinny shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Lake   Camp Jupiter Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 1:06 am

Maggie was lost in thought, stopping herself from being a wuss, and didn't notice when Vlad asked about her. She had mentally talked herself out of it when Gale touched her, looking over her shoulder at them and forcing a smile, shrugging. "It's fine, I don't care. It's great, actually, that you found your brother," she expressed genuinely, because she did mean what she said.. except for the part that she was fine. It was kind of pathetic, that her sister was gone for almost 2 years and she still can't accept it. She should just say that she's dead and move on with her life. But Grace wasn't dead. Wouldn't Maggie have known? Her mind reeled in a motion it had been repeating for months and months, never tiring. She kept up her cheery facade, looking towards Vlad. "I take it you're Gale's brother? As if it wasn't obvious..." she chuckled, maintaining herself. "I'm Maggie," she stood up from her seated position on the rock to be at level with them.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Lake   Camp Jupiter Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 1:31 am

Gale gave her a sympethetic look. She knew she was lying. Everyone always said they were fine. And they weren't. Who is she kidding? Gale does it all the time, but she doesnt blame Maggie for doing it, so she'll just let it be.

Vlad raised his eyebrows. "So, Gale talks about me eh? In that case, yes I am, Maggie. Nice to meet you. I'm Vladimir. Just call me Vlad for short. Vladimir's too much of a mouthfull."

Gale rolled her eyes and snickered. "See what I mean? Cocky..."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Lake   Camp Jupiter Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 1:41 am

Margaret refused to meet Gale's eyes, not wanting to take her pity. She didn't hate when people were sympathetic towards her, it comforted her a bit to know that someone actually cared, but sometimes it bothered her a little. Instead, she focused on Vlad, before she realized something. Her "power" better not have been working itself inadvertently. It had probably worn itself out, but she could never tell. She looked at Vlad anyway, replying to him. "And I know who you are, but it's nice to meet you too, I suppose." She laughed at Gale's comment. Vlad seemed like one of those types of guys who could annoy the crap out of you, but she wasn't so sure. Sometimes guys like that could be nice, and somehow she doubted that being a demigod and Gale's brother that he could be that bad, though people never ceased to amaze her with their moronic actions. He reminded her a bit of her own brother, though her brother was much more modest. Still, he was compassionate and protective of Maggie, as much as she sometimes didn't want to admit it, and this was clear between Vlad and Gale.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Lake   Camp Jupiter Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 2:53 am

Vlad sneered. "Trust me, Gale, I always make up for it. You know that's true"

Gale shrugged. "Fine, I give you that.."

"So, what have you guys been up to?"

"Eh... Talking... This camp's pretty boring" Gale said, looking at Maggie for approval. "Nothing to do."

"Is it really, that bad?" Vlad asked looking at both of them. He could tell by the look on Gale's face, it was serious.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Lake   Camp Jupiter Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 1:12 pm

Maggie shrugged when Gale looked at her. "It's not horrible, I mean, it could be a lot worse. A bit too routine for my taste, though. I wish something would... happen. I know those people recently went on a quest, but I'm not sure what that was all about." She hoped that there wasn't anything bad going on, but with the relative peace in the camp, she doubted it somehow.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Lake   Camp Jupiter Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 3:41 pm

Vlad looked blankly at them. "Hmph..." He looked down. "Well.. Wanna try and find something to do?"

Gale shrugged. "Okay with me..Maggie?"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Lake   Camp Jupiter Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 4:35 pm

"Sure," Maggie responded, looking at them. "Do you have any ideas, though? I have none."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Lake   Camp Jupiter Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 5:59 pm

Vlad shrugged. "They have horses.(Pegasi?) Want to ride them?" He asked.

Gale nodded. "Dont whine when you're sore afterward. How about you Maggie?" She asks, smirking.

"Heyy... If anyone whines, its you." Vlad chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Lake   Camp Jupiter Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 6:12 pm

"Pegasi?" Maggie asked, though she knew full well what they were. She just didn't know that camp had them... "That sounds like fun, actually, except for that fact that I've no idea as to how to ride one." She laughed, watching the siblings bicker.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Lake   Camp Jupiter Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 6:19 pm

Gale shot him a look, then smiled "Should we go now?"

"Well, yeah..." Vlad snickered, walking through the trees. "Come on."

Gale looked to Maggie and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Lake   Camp Jupiter Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 6:38 pm

"We probably should go, but I might fall off the pegasus." She chuckled nervously and shrugged back, beginning to follow Vlad.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Lake   Camp Jupiter Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 7:13 pm

I sat down on the sand. I kinda got lost so might as well sit here and wait for someone. I looked around and saw no one. Ugh,this camp is so annoying! I saw no one so I left
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Jupiter Lake   Camp Jupiter Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Jupiter Lake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2