Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumor's Quest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 7:34 pm

Ethan sighed. "Ethos...I....I like you...a lot.....but..." He trailed off cause he had turned his head towards the road ahead feeling really embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 7:36 pm

My face turned super red.. Hopefully he couldn't see it cause it was dark.. Awkwardd. I looked straight ahead, but watching him out of the corner of my eye. I took a deep breath and looked at him again. "But what?" I asked, wondering what else he had to say.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 7:39 pm

"But I was too shy to tell you...or ask if you liked me back.." He muttered the last part, but he didn't do a very good job of it..
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 7:43 pm

"Oh..." I paused. "Well I do like you.." I whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 7:49 pm

My eyes opened, I did wake up at the 'Ethos I like you, alot.' part. I smiled lightly sitting in the backseat. I wasn't going to disturb them. I'm glad that they like each other, Etho's can be happy like I am with Alex. I closed my eyes again, still smiling, but now listening.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 7:50 pm

Ethan's eyes widened as she told him that she liked him back. "Really?" She asked her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 7:54 pm

I nodded, "Really." I said and smiled a little to myself.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 7:57 pm

Ethan smiled widely at her and took her hand in his. "So do we start dating now or what?" He asked her, kinda dumbly to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 8:00 pm

"If you want to, cause I definitely do.." I trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 8:02 pm

Awe:')
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 8:07 pm

Ethan smiled at her and gripped her hand a bit. "Guess we're dating then." He said to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 8:11 pm

OOC; Byeeeeeeeeeee Kasiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

BIC; 'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP,' pretty much summarized my thoughts. I squeezed his hand. "I guess we are!" I looked at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 8:17 pm

Ethan smiled at her again. He reluctantly let go of her hand and turned back to the road ahead. He wondered what time it was and then yawned realizing just how tired he was. "You see a motel anywhere? I think I'm about to pass out.." He asked her as his eyes started to droop.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 8:21 pm

OOC; Ethan and Ethos.. Awh. Presh. <3

BIC; I pointed to the left, "Yeah! There's a Days Inn Hotel over there.. If you get off the next exit!" I wondered to myself how this sleeping situation was gonna work..
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 8:34 pm

"Thanks." Ethan said to her and then turned into the hotel parking lot. He parked the car and killed the engine. He smiled at thee and then turned the two in the back. "Rumor, Rhian, wake up. We're heading into a motel for the night." He said to them. He opened the door and got out of the car. He walked around and opened the door for Ethos and smiled at her. "After you." He said to her and then walked over and opened the door for Rhian. He figured the she was going to need some help getting to the door since she was blindfolded.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 8:37 pm

"Thank youuuuuuu," I said to him when he opened my door. I grabbed my bag and put it on my back. I yawned and looked at the hotel motel thing. I closed my door then stood there, waiting for everyone else.

OOC; HOTEL, MOTEL, HOLIDAY INN. Remember when me and you screamed that in Florida, Kasi? Fun timez.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 8:42 pm

I ywaned waking up... "Whuh?" I studdered trying to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 10:35 pm

Ethan picked up Rhian in a piggy back style and shrugged so her arms dripped around his neck and her head layed down on his shoulder. He looked over at Ethis and smiled at her and then turned to Rumor. "Come on Rumor." He said to her tryi g to get her to wake up. He turned to Ethis and motioned to the hotel. He then turned and started walking to the door.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 10:37 pm

I hung back for a second, waiting for Rumor to get up. I purposefully let Ethan walk ahead of me so I could talk to Rumor. "Rumorrrrrr! Get up! I have to talk to you!!" I shook her shoulder, trying to wake her up. "We'll catch up in a minute!" I yelled to Ethan.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 10:39 pm

"Kay. We'll be waiting in the lobby." He said back to her and then walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 10:43 pm

I ignored Ethos and trudged into the hotel, got the key from the man and walked to the room. I collapsed on one of the two beds and fell asleep right away.

"Kay then." I said as Rumor ignored me. I walked into the lobby and saw Ethan there with Rhian. "I guess she was tired.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 10:46 pm

"Well with all the screaming and stuff she did earlier I not surprised." Ethan said to her with a smile and then glanced at the blind girl that was hanging on him. He smiled back at Ethos and then motioned for them to follow Rumor.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 10:48 pm

"Yeah.. that is true." I said and yawned. I walked with him to the room. When we got there, I opened the door and walked in. I saw Rumor passed out on one of the beds.. There were only two.. How was this gonna work..?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 10:50 pm

"You and me sleep together and Rumor and Rhian together?" Ethan asked Ethos in a whisper. Unless it came down to someone sleeping on the floor there was going to be two people to each bed.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/20/2012, 10:53 pm

I nodded, "Yeahh.. that'd probably be the best thing to do.." I whispered back, not wanting to wake either of them. I took off my bag and got my tooth brush and some pajamas out. "I'll be right back.." I said then walked into the bathroom. I changed quickly and brushed my teeth. Then I walked back out, and put my bag on the floor by the unoccupied bed. I sat down on the side of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumor's Quest   Rumor's Quest - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumor's Quest
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next