Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dahlia's Quest

Go down 
+4
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Dovah
Bob
Liz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/21/2012, 4:00 pm

I opened my car door and hopped out slowly, taking time to stretch my arms and legs. I glanced around at studied the motel, pretty crummy, like most motels, but hey it would have to do. I saw the rooms that Ian had went to and I decided to follow. I probably wasn't going to sleep, but I needed to change and brush my teeth and stuff. I went into one of the rooms with my bag and changed into a fresh set of clothing. I had on an 'Asking Alexandria' union jack shirt, black jeans that had tears at the knees and shins with pant chains on them. I had a pair of black vans sneakers on as well and finally I had black beanie on that had a white skull running across the side. I let out another loud yawn before turning on the sink and pulling out my toothbrush. After I brushed my teeth and washed my hands I walked out of the bathroom to look around. I decided to go out to the main hall to see if there were any vending machines with energy drinks in them, gods forbid I would need one if I were to drive next.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/21/2012, 4:58 pm

Joey had followed the group to the dealership, and into the the car. He had taken the passenger seat, and it only took him a few minutes to snooze off into dream land.

Though partly through the ride he woke up, but his eyes were still drowsy so he decided to let them rest. Even when Ian pulled up to the motel, Joey only though it was a gas stop or something so his eyes continued to stay close until Dahlia yelled his name.

Joey opened one eye. "Do you mind he said," Opening his second eye.

He stretched out his arms, and got out of the car, and noticed it was a motel the group stopped at.

"You know Normally I would have strangled a mortal for waking me up luckily your not a mortal, and I wasn't asleep," Joey said with a devious grin.

"So what state we in... yadayada so on so forth?" Joey asked.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/21/2012, 5:07 pm

"I don't mind," Dahlia stated with a grin, squinting through the bright lights to see the motel once more. It wasn't much, but hopefully the rooms would be clean and okay to sleep in. "And I am a mortal, if only in part, and you'd never be able to strangle me, because I would use some of my kick-a** fencing moves on you and you would be out of my way in no time, skinny." Skinny. She liked that nickname for him. She smirked, walking towards the motel. "And I think we're in Pennsylvania." She said back to him, shrugging, in a much better mood than she was before even though she was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/21/2012, 11:54 pm

"Oh dear Gods, fencing skills, I'm terrified now, so terrified, how could you even think to threaten me like that," Joey said with blatant sarcasm.

"And as for skinny, there is a super hero, I do believe Captain Obvious I think his name is, you two should meet you would get along perfectly," Joey said with another smug smile and laugh.

Joey looked at the motel. It looked okay. Not the best not the worst. It would do at least it wasn't one of those cheap Mexican Hotels that are always infested with roaches and rats. So, Joey started walking to wards the motel, thinking about how annoying Dahlia was, and how she would probably lead to everyones death.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/21/2012, 11:59 pm

"You'd take that back if you ever saw me fight.." she muttered, too tired to even bother with him. She'd had a moment of doubt, a moment where she thought maybe she could like him just a small bit, but that was gone. She would have to put up with him, but she was pretty sure they would never be friends. She rolled her eyes at his comment and walked away, following Ian and Alexander to the rooms, entering one and plopping into a bed, not even bothering to change, too tired to care. She fell asleep almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 12:58 am

I walked down the hallway, most of the lights except for the main ceiling light running down the hallway were off, so the place had a creepy atmosphere to it. The place looked mainly deserted and that gave me a weird feeling...creepy motel...middle of nowhere...no sign of staff...I don't know, the coincidences were just ominous. Eventually I made my way to the vending machine, and just my luck! Blueberry-flavored energy drinks on the top row. I pulled out my wallet and calculated how many I needed, judging by Ian's lack of sleep and how far I was probably going to drive, I'd say I'd need at least 15...give or take a few. Anyways, I pulled out a few crisp bills and started entering them into the machine, pressing the code for the monster and waiting for each to come out...ever so slowly....
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 1:17 am

"Sure I would," Joey said to himself

Joey found a way to the room, and set his stuff down, on his bed. Great he would have to share the room with miss fencer over there, and the other two who haven't talked much yet, but one did drive the care so that was good.

Joey took the T.V. remote and turned on the T.V. as he recliined back onto his bed. He switched around channels until finally he reached the Food Channel wich had Iron Chef on.

Joey just sat there bored as ever watching pro chefs make food, which in turn made him hungry so, he sat tehre huingry.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 1:53 am

(Le skip-a-doo two hours later)
I kicked the vending machine one more time before the fifteenth can of monster finally fell out of the machine. God that took way...way...too long, I deserve atleast one can right now. I open up one of the cans and chugged it down quickly...gods I love the taste of sugar...I then picked up all the cans and made my way to the room Ian was in and placed them all on the empty bed. I was about to lie down on my bed to catch some sleep when I heard something weird. It was a very quiet noise, but the entire motel was dead silent so I heard it. It sounded like some kind of object dragging across the ground in the distance. I decided to get up and go investigate the sound...it didn't sound right. I made my way out of my room and to the dimly lit hallway, the noise was a little louder now, it was still very quiet, but I was able to pinpoint it's rough location...the main lobby.
I walked down the weirdly long hallway for a few minutes before finally arriving at the turn that lead to the main hallway. The weird noise was pretty audible now, still quiet...which was weird...but I knew the sound was coming from here. I didn't want to go rushing in the hallway and get surprised by whatever was in here, this thing was creeping me out enough as it is. I peaked my head out of the hallway to see what was down there and what I saw was...scary. It was some kind of object of some sorts as I saw it at first, like a giant tube of some sorts with openings here and there. Then I saw it writhe and I realize that this thing was alive, and...doing something. I noticed a slender part of it sticking out of one end, must have been a tail of some sorts. I then noticed something sticking out of the thing, a human leg with a very loose pant leg. I froze...this was some sort of giant creature...killing a human, constricting it....then it hit me...this was a giant snake.
When I say giant, I mean this thing was huge, it looked like it was at least 40 feet in length. It was pretty thick, but knowing snakes, I could tell this thing could move like a train if it wanted to. I took a step back, this was obvious not a normal animal and had obviously smelt non-mortal blood...more specifically...semi-mortal blood. As I took a step back I must have been walking on some floor boards or something cause suddenly I heard a loud creaking noise coming from my foot. I froze instantly and heard the noise stop, I took a slow peak and my eyes widened. I saw that the thing had started to unravel a little, it had let go of the human body. I saw another slender end come up and turn in my direction...the head. I could guess the serpent's skin was pitch black, but I could clearly see the eyes. Slender, diamond-like, with the reptilian slits for pupils. All of the eyes except for the pupils were a glowing iridescent red. Then I noticed that the eyes were staring right at me...half-mortal blood...it moved forward slightly...and that's when I ran.

Last edited by Ãœber Squash on 6/21/2012, 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 2:00 am

Dahlia awoke in the middle of the night to a blaring television. She blinked, looking over to see (who else?) Joey sitting on the other bed, watching some sort of cooking show. "Skinny, can you raise the volume a bit? I can't hear it." She stretched, sliding on her sneakers as she gave up on sleep, going into the bathroom and freshening up a bit, completely unaware that there was a huge, slithery monster inhabiting the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 2:07 am

I continued running down the hallways, I was running rather loudly, but I didn't care, the snake knew where I was so it wasn't like I needed to be stealthy. Finally I arrived in our hall and I barged into the closest room, which just happened to be the room Joey and Deliah were in. I panted loudly and then looked up, noticing Joey and Deliah were in the room. I then straightened myself and announced, "We need to leave now!"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 2:21 am

Dahlia threw her toiletries back in her bag, tying her hair up in a ponytail quickly as she stuck her head out of the bathroom. "What? What's wrong?" she asked, eyes wide in alarm. Luckily she had all her stuff in her bag, so she was good. She unsheathed her sword, gripping it at her side. The cooking show was still on, and Dahlia let out her breath in exasperation, picking up the remote and shutting off the tv. "What's going on?" she asked, more urgently.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 2:23 am

I inhaled heavily to get my breathing normal again and then I said quickly, "There's something here, something big, and it's hungry, in fact I think it just got done eating the entire motel's staff. We need to wake Ian up and get to the car now!"
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 2:29 am

"Um sure," Joey was about to turn up the volume, until the other boy came bursting in.

Oh great trouble. By the sound of it, it was probably some monster who was probably larger than a human, and probably wanted to kill all the demi-gods in the motel right now. Typical situation on a quest for sure.

Then Dahlia turned of the T.V.

"I was watching that ,b ut whatever," Joey said standing up, and putting on his pack.

Then he listened to the boy. Yup big hungry monster that probably wanted to kill all the demi-gods in the motel. Joey guessed it.

"Oh don't be to worried," If the beast is big it must have some weakness, so we can either find said weakness or run like He** to the car," Your guys choice really," Joey said with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 2:35 am

Dahlia bit her lip, trying to make a decision. "Well, we can't just leave the monster here to wreak havoc on the whole community, can we?" she asked, though that's exactly what she felt like doing. "IAN!" she yelled, throwing open the door that joined their rooms together. "Wake up, get ready to get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 2:38 am

"We're in the middle of nowhere, and besides that thing was f*cking huge!" I retored, "But if you insist we can try and kill it..." I kind of furrowed my brows as Deliah called Ian, "I have a feeling he isn't going to wake up anytime soon...so some has to carry him to the car and then come back quickly so they can help kill this thing..."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 2:43 am

"I would say we can leave it, but I don't want to risk it escaping and attacking everyone and everything it can find," she shivered. "And I probably can't carry Ian. You or Joey can try, or both of you, if one of you can't do it alone. I'm going to go outside, try and get an idea of the situation... you guys go, I'll try to see what we can do here."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 1:13 pm

"I guess Joey can carry him if he wants too, I feel the need to try and kill this thing..." I replied to Deliah's response, I was stretching my fingers slowly now, loosening them up, my fingers always tense up when I'm a little spooked. I then held one hand out, palm out, and a golden aura formed around it. Seconds later my kilij sword materialized out of thin air and I quickly grabbed hold of it with a tight grip.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 6:38 pm

Ian's eyes snapped open, and he lept out of the bed. His eyes scanned the room quickly, and he grabbed his bag. "Alright, what's the big deal?" He said, pulling out his katzbalger, and dashing out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 6:44 pm

Dahlia's eyes shot over to Ian. "Apparently there's a major monster eating everyone, and we have to find a way to dispose of it. Grab your stuff. Come on, guys!" She stepped out into the hallway to be greeted by a gust of hot serpent breath. She coughed, wrinkling her nose and facing the thing. "Crap.." she muttered, looking for a way to get around to the backside of it. It took up the whole hallway, leaving her little options but to run out the exit door.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 6:49 pm

I grabbed hold of one my bags and made my way to the door before seeing that the serpent had already gotten here. I then turned around and sprinted out of the door that lead outside. I didn't see Deliah outside yet, but I saw the car, so I sprinted towards it and shoved my bag into the trunk before turning back around and running back to the motel. I could only guess she was going to run out the back door to the hallway so I went that way.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 6:59 pm

Dahlia glanced down the hallway once again. The door was too far away, and then she would have to take the elevator downstairs and back up, and it would put her in a terrible position to fight the monster. The snake shot poison at them and she ducked, rolling back into the room and hearing Ian's call after this. She had escaped the monster, running out onto the balcony with a sudden idea. She noticed the balcony floor was made up of spaced metal slats, and the balcony next to then wasn't too much of a stretch. Perfect. "I'm going this way," she called into the room, swinging her backpack over her back and grabbing hold of the bars that made up the balcony floor above her, swinging to the next balcony as if on monkey bars. This way, she could make it across to the middle of the serpent's body and get on top of it, in a perfect position to get its heart. Great, if she was able to do it. She kept swinging. Thank gods for her love of the monkey bars when she was little.

Last edited by Helena Beat on 4/22/2012, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 7:01 pm

"Oh." Ian said, and saw the giant snake. He swore, and looked around for another exit. The windows were a viable option, as well as the exit door. He could also take out the snake, but it was too risky. Ian took a stab at the snake, but stepped back as soon as the snake lunged forward just a bit. He saw the snake's head rear up, and swore as the snake spat a gobbet of poison at him. He ducked, and barely managed to avoid the poison. The walls steamed as the acidic poison hit them. Ian retreated into the bedroom, and jumped out the window, and gulped as he realized the ground was asphalt. He braced himself for impact, and shook as he hit the ground. His feet ached, but he still hobbled over to the car.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 7:05 pm

I ran back into the main room and noticed the snake was spitting venom at Dehlia. I swore as well and tried to contemplate a plan quickly.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 7:16 pm

Joey yawned as he walked out to see the gargantuin snake. He knew it gaint demi-god eating monster, and that I an boy was fighting it. Oh, and to make things even better the thing spat poison. After Ian ran out though, the snake turned its attention to Joey.

"Wonderful," He said to himself as the snake started to rush forward. As the snake lunged Joey rolled to the side avoiding hte beast.

Joey snapped his fingers, and thre gaint vines bursted through the floor from the ground underneath.

"You three handle him for me," Joey said to the vines who started attacking the snake. So as the vines got to work joey walked down the motel stairs to the car.

Last edited by Bob on 4/22/2012, 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/22/2012, 7:22 pm

I saw that Joey was attempting to detain the serpent with some of his little vines, but the beast was easily resisting them. I then noticed that it's head was in the room aiming to bite one of us. I jumped back instinctively and charged a bolt of lighting quickly before firing it at the serpent's head, the crack of the bolt ripping through the air like white noise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dahlia's Quest   Dahlia's Quest - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dahlia's Quest
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next