Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting Time (Closed Mason)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Hunting Time (Closed Mason) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Time (Closed Mason)   Hunting Time (Closed Mason) Icon_minitime6/5/2012, 7:04 pm

Dusk was falling upon the forest, and most people would be in there cabins now getting ready to sleep, but for Jenna this was the perfect time to go hunting. When the moon is at it's highest is the perfect hunting time. What was the target this evening though. Mostly small monsters maybe a few of the larger ones, and then arrow targets.

The Sn now was almost completely gone now and the moon was clearly visible. Jenna was now sneaking around the woods, until she heard something. It sounded like la stick breaking, so Jenna took cover, and looked around until she saw her target. It was a Hellhound. Jenna slowly got an arrow notched, and the when the monster was most vulnerable she shot it with her arrow causing it to turn to dust.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

Hunting Time (Closed Mason) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time (Closed Mason)   Hunting Time (Closed Mason) Icon_minitime6/5/2012, 7:08 pm

I run into the snow. It was freezing, but I could stand it. "What the hek just happened here?" I asked the girl. I look up at the freezing snow on the trees. Seemed like Mom came and whacked us all up. I got my sword. I could sense monsters.

"Help?" I ask the girl as I stab another hellhound. It crumbles to dust. Another hellhound comes and knocks me down. Ow. I thought my arm was broken. I growl and left.
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/

Hunting Time (Closed Mason)
Page 1 of 1