Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)   Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed) Icon_minitime8/8/2013, 7:42 pm

Edward threw his top off to the side as he lay himself down on the glorious white sands of the Camp Beach. As always, the sun was shining and there was a faint smell of strawberries in the air. Life was good. Edward closed his eyes as his breathing started to relax. He had to enjoy the calm now whilst he could...Kesi was coming, and things were never calm when Kesi was around. Being the daughter of the Egyptian lord of Chaos kind of made 'calm' a very complicated thing for a girl like Kesi, she very much enjoyed disruption and mayhem. But she was cute and Edward loved her, and soon...he would marry her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)   Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed) Icon_minitime8/8/2013, 7:54 pm

I giggled as began walking down the trail towards the beach. It was calm, too calm. And I of course did not like this calmness whats so ever.
I looked around as I began to feel the dark sand wither inbetween my toes. I saw him, his hair glowed and his eyes sparkled. It was Edward; relaxing on the beach, of shirt off and his body just so elegant. I missed it touching mind.
'EDWARD' I called, just before I ran towards him and jumped onto him.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)   Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed) Icon_minitime8/8/2013, 8:03 pm

One moment Edward was looking at the beautiful blue sky above him, the next it was if a meteor was flying down upon him, a meteor he was in love with. As darkness shrouded Edward's eyesight, Kesi fell upon him with a surprising amount of grace. 'Why hello there beautiful' His eyes twinkled and he looked at her oh so lovely face. The delicate, fragile, frame of Kesi, hidden behind a facade of toughness and false aggression. She was such a little sweetheart, though she'd slaughter him for saying that. 'Long time no see? How are you my love?' He kissed her full on the lips for a short second before giving her his trademark crooked smile as he stared deeply into her beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)   Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed) Icon_minitime8/8/2013, 8:17 pm

I kissed him back each time he placed his ruby lips upon mine. I don't know how he could love so. I was completely an utterly insane. But I embraced my insanity very much.
'I have been fine, my love. What about you? How have you been?'
I grinned at him, my fangs poking out a little more than my other teeth. I just ate, so I wasn't so hungry.
What was his name? Jeff or something? He tasted delightful. And like.. Chicken. Noms.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)   Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed) Icon_minitime8/8/2013, 8:20 pm

Edward smiled. 'Yes, I've been good.' As he studied her face, Edward noticed Kesi's fangs. 'Oh Kesi, you didn't kill another one did you?' He sighed but smiled at the same time, it was things like this that he tended to ignore because of his great love for her. Nothing mean tmore than Kesi. She was in essence, his life.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)   Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed) Icon_minitime8/8/2013, 8:32 pm

'Well.. i didn't kill him.' Just as I spoke, a small bark echoed from the woods behind us. Apep in a yorkie dog form emerged, trotting out gracfully. A human hand dropped blood from it as he trotted over towards us. 'Apeo killed him.' I giggled loudly. 'I just ate him!' I laughed a bit more then placed a kiss upon Edwards pale cheek.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)   Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed) Icon_minitime8/9/2013, 2:56 pm

Edward chuckled lightly. 'Oh Kesi, what am I going to do with you?' He pulled her tighter to his chest. He could feel her heartbeat, it was a very pleasant thing for him, it reminded him she was alive, and she was his and sometimes, he thought maybe that heart was beating for him.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)   Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed) Icon_minitime8/9/2013, 3:04 pm

I looked at him and grinned wildly. "What are you going to do with me?' I winked at him seductivly. I layed on top of him and just began to rest my head upon his shoulder. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, listening to his breatha going hp and down.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)   Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed) Icon_minitime8/9/2013, 3:09 pm

Edward grinned. 'Well there a lot of things I'd like to do with you, none of them appropriate at this moment in time though Kesi' He winked back. He loved it when she cuddled into him like this, it made everything seem so serene. 'This is perfect Kes.'
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)   Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed) Icon_minitime8/9/2013, 3:13 pm

I smiled lightly, glad I was with someone so wonderful as Edward. There would never be another, we would ne married soon. I wouldnt have to deal with... Kristoff, or anyone else for that matter. It's just wonderful, I have him, and he has me and nothing else matters. "No, you're perfect Edward:)"
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)   Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed) Icon_minitime8/9/2013, 3:20 pm

Edward studied the look he saw flash across Kesi's face. 'What's on your mind baby?' He tried to give her a little smile to encourage her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)   Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed) Icon_minitime8/9/2013, 3:25 pm

I grinned at him a bit bigger. "Nothing in particular" I said anxiously. My smiled dropped and a nuzzled my head unto his shoulder more. "Just you" I muttered quietly. But it was loud enough so he could hear.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)   Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed) Icon_minitime8/9/2013, 3:32 pm

Edward frowned. He could tell she wasn't being entirely honest...'Kesi..please say, I'm worried, I always worry, about you.' He looked down at her, the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)   Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed) Icon_minitime8/9/2013, 3:40 pm

I looked up at him. "I am being honest Edward. I just do love you so much and you're always on my mind. Im just so hapy we can do this forever, and ever!" I smiled, my red eyes begining to have a pink tint to them. They brightend up, because thats how I felt. Happy, and bright!
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)   Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed) Icon_minitime8/9/2013, 3:56 pm

Edward beamed at her. 'I love you loads too beautiful.' His happy mood quickly changed as a thought crossed his mind. 'Kesi, do you ever think about our death? We'll be seperated...you're gunna go to the hall of judgement..I'm gunna be in the fields of asphodel.' Edward sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)   Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed) Icon_minitime8/9/2013, 4:18 pm

I looked at him stunned. "Death?" I giggled, and it was the most loudest giggle ever. "Edward, I'm never going to die. I'll stay here, with you. And I'll eat people, and you'll accept that because you love me. And I'm never going to die because I'm too crazy to die!" I smiled at him. "Duh!"
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)   Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed) Icon_minitime8/9/2013, 7:42 pm

Edward boomed with laughter. She was amazing, one a million! 'Oh Kesi, you are such a funny little thing and this is why I love you so much. You're so lighthearted for somebody who eats humans.' He smiled some more at her, he was filled with euphoria...she had that effect on him.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)   Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed) Icon_minitime8/9/2013, 8:36 pm

I giggled even louder, this was great!Smile He was amazing and I just loved him so much. "Light hearted? No. I'm so hard hearted its insane!'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)   Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kesi and Edward at the beach (closed)
Page 1 of 1