Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight Falls as Day Breaks(Closed/Fishy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Twilight Falls as Day Breaks(Closed/Fishy) Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Falls as Day Breaks(Closed/Fishy)   Twilight Falls as Day Breaks(Closed/Fishy) Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 9:17 pm

The beach was always a nice place. The sound of the ocean was always a nice sound to listen to and the water depending on the time of year was good for swimming. Though, it was twilight, the time where day changes to night, so the water would probably cool down to a very uncomfortable temperature. A small ocean breeze would always flutter from the sea to coll those down on the beach. The sun was almost down. It would be fully so in an hour or so, but that didn't make the beach any less enjoyable. Once night hit a new variety of wonders would happened on the beach, like all the stars showing, and one being able to just lay down and enjoy them.

Chris was heading to the beach not to swim, but just to enjoy the millions of other things to enjoy there. It had been many years since Chris had first arrived in Camp Half-Blood, at times he would find himself bored of camp, but he would always find something to do. He did believe he could survive on the outside world, but he was a demi-titan so monsters would flock to him. So, for now to just avoid all of that hassle he would stay in camp.

Chris found a nice place on the beach, to just sit so he laid down a towel, and stuck his spear into the sand. He had also brought a water bottle and a sandwich to partake in if he would get hungry, or thirsty though he wasn't either of those yet.

Instead for now Chris started to listen to the waves, and feel the small breeze coming from the water. Life was good, well not really. Life could really suck at times, but for now it was good, and enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Falls as Day Breaks(Closed/Fishy)   Twilight Falls as Day Breaks(Closed/Fishy) Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 10:11 pm

whoever said more money more problems is a d*ck. when i grow up i'm gonna be so rich. i'll never have to struggle or suffer like this. i'll have servants for my servants and a castle for a crib. i'm gonna get money, get, ge-get money

Zel Ahti Idver

Zel smiled slightly to himself as he walked down to the beach. It was the only thing slightly close to his hometown at camp, and it was nice to have at least something similar, even though it wasn't exactly much.

'It's a f***ing ocean, of course it's a lot. Oceans are huge,' Zel thought sarcastically, chuckling to himself. It wasn't even that funny, but he had just been in a car for like, ten hours, his sister probably would start trying to go home, which wasn't good because of stupid f***ing Eugene who would beat her a** if she didn't stay out of the house, he yelled at his mom because she was shipping him off to some loony bin (and, upon further inspection, Camp Half Blood was something of a loony bin), and he didn't even get to Vic, which kind of sucked, actually.

So if Zel was in a bit of a sour mood, well, could he be blamed? Seriously, it wasn't as if Zel had chosen to be in a bad mood. And so maybe it was his fault that it because habit for him to punch stuff when he was angry, but it was Vic who kind of suggested the whole thing to Zel in the first place. So, really, he couldn't be blamed, and Vic was a bad influence. It started to make sense why his mom didn't want the two hanging out.

Even though Zel never thought he'd live to see the day he said it, he missed North Carolina. He missed his sister's consistent whining and Vic's stupid suggestions and doing f*** knows what else with his friends. The only good thing about not being home was no stupid Eugene beating the sh** out of him. And, well, he wouldn't have to go back to school, too. So that was kind of cool. That's not to say Zel was homesick though. He didn't get homesick.

Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Falls as Day Breaks(Closed/Fishy)   Twilight Falls as Day Breaks(Closed/Fishy) Icon_minitime8/19/2012, 12:32 pm

The sun was near non-existent now. Now, the cold moon hung overhead, casting it's eerie glow, while stars started to pop out from around the sky. The tide was low, but was coming it now, which would have to make Chris move back farther, unless he felt like freezing, in the water.. Yeah, not something anyone would want to do. He stood up in his spot, and brushed off the sand from his butt. He didn't know when he would head back to camp, but it was such a nice view, and the stars and the moon were pretty. Bleh, decisions.

Though Chris heard something. He slowly turned to see a humanoid figure only a ways away. Maybe Chris should converse. He was getting somewhat bored of the silence, other than the waves crashing. Well seemed like a good idea as any.

Chris picked his spear out of the sand walked over to the other. As he got closer he let out a small wave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Falls as Day Breaks(Closed/Fishy)   Twilight Falls as Day Breaks(Closed/Fishy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Falls as Day Breaks(Closed/Fishy)
Page 1 of 1