Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Cliff over the Beach

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 8:53 pm

"Hiya, handsome!" Jade with a smirk as she wrapped her arms around Kris. Yes shadow travel is a trolling power. The point has now been made a fact.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 9:12 pm

I turned around, "You cunning b!tch," I said and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 9:14 pm

Jade kissed him back and laughed, "You're not the only trickster here" She whispered and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 9:16 pm

I looked down the cliff again, "That would've been messy," I said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 9:18 pm

"You should the look on other peoples faces when i do that. Best laughing fest ever." She said and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 9:24 pm

Sebella stood up and dusted herself down. Victoire nearly bumped into her as she entered.

"Sorry..." said Seb.

"Just watch it."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 9:58 pm

I kissed her again and smiled, I then sat down at the edge.
I walked with Victorie, "Be nice."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 10:09 pm

Jade kissed him back and smiled as she sat next to him on the cliff
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 10:15 pm

"Fine. I'll watch it," Sebella said and marched away. "Have fun being ditched by that guy."

Once Sebella had left, Victoire shrugged. She looked ahead. "Isn't that Kris and Scarfy?"
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 10:20 pm

I smiled and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Holy crap! KRIS! NICE JOB!" I yelled laughing.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 10:24 pm

Jade smiled for a moment but then someone had yelled at them from behind. "Sh!t..I don't have my mask.." She whispered
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 10:30 pm

Victoire approached and smiled a little, raising an eyebrow. "Wow... I wonder what you guys were up to."

She noticed Jade wasn't wearing a mask.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 10:45 pm

"They were bound to find out eventually," I said smiling.

I ran up to them, "Little Krissy getting over Kesi, don't blame you! Jade is hot!" I then notice what I said and turned to Victoire, "Love you, baby!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 11:02 pm

"I know.." Jade whispered and then listened to what Chris had to say. She rolled her eyes and then stood up. "Oh yes because I sooo very much love the scars on my lips..." She said to him sarcastically and then vanished and reappeared behind them walking down the hill.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 11:06 pm

Victoire sent her boyfriend a look. "You better or I won't love you anymore, Chris."

She looked at Jade. "Jade? Sweetie? You don't look that bad with them, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 11:11 pm

I appeared next to Jade, "I'm sorry for my STUPID cousin."

I walked up to Victoire and kissed her, flipping Kris off.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 11:19 pm

Jade didn't really pay attention to Kris at the moment. She just turned to Victoire and stared at her like she was insane. "Is that supposed to make me feel better...You have no idea why I have these scars. If you did then you'd hate them just as much as I do." She said to the rich girl, her voice rising to a near yell.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 11:33 pm

Victoire enjoyed the kiss but then Jade flipped. "Jade, I barely know you. Why would you tell me anything personal and or private? You can hate them all you want but you can just remember that the past is the past. Water under the bridge."

Victoire rolled her eyes. For once, she was trying and JAde wasn't being very supportive.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 12:00 pm

I walked over to Kris, "Should've brought popcorn." We both just laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 6:12 pm

Jade just got angrier. Victoire didn't know what it was like. Being taken from your home...being thrust into the worst possible living space ever...being beaten, even raped...she just didn't get it. If she did that she would know that Jade has been trying but hasn't been able to put the past behind her. Jade didn't speak for quite some time..a flood of all the hell she went through wrapped up her mind and made her as unresponsive as a person in a coma. "You don't get it....you don't understand..." She muttered after a 5 or so more minutes of silence... Then she just ran..ran away from it all..
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 9:36 pm

Victoire raised an eyebrow then turned defensively to Chris. "You saw that! I did nothing wrong this time. This time."

She had panic in her crystal blue eyes and her body langauge was relaxed, calm even.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 9:39 pm

I ran to Jade, "JADE WAIT UP!"

"Princess, there are some people who go through hell, you don't talk to them about it, that's why you have to be careful here," I explained, looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 9:43 pm

Jade stopped and looked back at Kris and then looked up at a very tall tree. She lowered her head and then disappeared and reappeared in the tree. She was about midway up in the tree sitting on a sturdy branch. The only problem was that it wasn't covered up very much so she could be seen by all three of them.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 10:51 pm

Victoire nodded. "I... Well... I..." Victoire tried but was lost for words. She looked at the ground and folded her arms protectively around herself. She didn't like being in trouble. Least not with Chris...
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 10:58 pm

I climbed up, "Trying to hide from me?" I asked Jade jokingly, wrapping an arm around her, "She's had a sheltered life, she has no idea what it's like for people like us."

I hugged Victoire, "Next time, be more careful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cliff over the Beach   A Cliff over the Beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cliff over the Beach
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next