Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....

Go down 
+5
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Carrie Beary
Silly Lily
Dexter
Kasi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/14/2012, 12:39 pm

I smiled slightly as we prepared to take off. I noticed a name that was printed on the side of Burning's bike, but I didn't feel like bothering him with questions so I remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/14/2012, 12:43 pm

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Beach-boy-fire-hands-Favim.com-202090
☞Burning Anarchy☜
'When you can't take anymore, of what they're living for...Set the World on Fire'
Son of Hestia
ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Burning sighed again and then lifted his head and revved the engine again. "C'mon. We're burning daylight." He said to them and waited for them to climb on.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/14/2012, 6:07 pm

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 194058870280898173
{Cypher Detonation ;; Daughter of Mnemosyne}
"This is my grasp on what is real,
Don't tell me how I feel."

Still grinning, Cypher sat down on the motorcycle, putting the helmet on and buckling it under her chin. She felt awfully childlike in that moment, although she didn't know why. Something about it made her feel like a child.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/14/2012, 6:41 pm

I sat down behind Cypher on the motorcycle and waited patiently for Burning to start the bike. I looked at Cypher's back and I decided to act a little romantic by wrapping my arms around her stomach, you know, for "safety".
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 10:58 pm

I walked into the forest, my nose twitching. Maybe a camper would wander in aimlessly and I could get a bite. Hmm, noms. I looked around, all I really saw were dark trees and bushes and bugs. There were a few giants rocks, but no humans. That upset me, and my stomach.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 11:05 pm

Edward strolled through the forest feeling in a strangely 'I want to hit something with my hammer' kinda mood. He heard a rustle up ahead, looking up sharply. It was just a girl. Edward sighed. He paused for a few seconds before he realised he was staring at her. Awkward, he hoped she hadn't noticed. Edward swiftly looked down at the ground, just in time to see a spider scuttle across his foot.

Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 11:13 pm

Hearing noises, I took a jagged turn. I saw a boy with blonde, messy, hair, he was attractive I might say. But I just got over a rough break up. I can't go through another. I squinted my eyes at the boy, wondering what I could possibly do. I tilted my head, and disappeared up in the air, then landed behind him. I decided on killing him and eating him, that would be the best result.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 11:20 pm

Edward felt the presence behind him instantly and turned behind him, the girl was there and the look she gave him wasn't particularly friendly. Edward decided to go safety first and summon a small flame in his hand, raising an eyebrow at her. When Edward looked at her close up, she was hot. Shame he would probably turn her to toast.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 11:30 pm

I raised an eyebrow and bit my lip. I was now trying to fake acting tough, or whatever. I was tearing up because I was holding back tears. I looked at him, tilted my head and then it started to rain red, cherry jello.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 11:49 pm

The flame in Edward's palm extinguished. He saw the girl had tears in her eyes. He took a cautios step forward to comfort her. 'It's okay i'm not gunna hurt you, It was just a reflex, relax.' He gave a nervous smile, hoping she would stop crying. Edward then realised it was raining jelly...What on earth was going on?
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 11:58 pm

I smiled at the boy, and tilted my head. I stared just for a moment then let out three funny giggles. I then pulled out a really long, bronze sword, it looked more like a samurai sword though. I smiled and then charged at the boy.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 12:03 am

Why did the pretty ones always attack him? Edward sighed and lazily side stepped her first strike before pulling out his hammer and slammed it into a small, unstable looking tree next to him. The tree shook before toppling over towards the girl, he summoned a flame and shot it at the tree, setting it alight. He grinned and merely waited for her to be crushed.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 12:14 am

I jumped out of the way, made the sword get sucked up in the air and then ran over to a different tree. I looked at the boy, and imagianed him in a ballerina dress topped off with a bow in his hair and ballet shoes, at the moment he was covered from head to toe in what I thought. "HAHA!" I laughed.

ooc: yeah, she can do that.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 12:20 am

Edward dropped his hammer, too stunned to talk. He was shaking with anger. She had put him in the most ridiculous clothing possible. He summoned a huge flame in both hands, he stared in the eyes, prepared to strike
her down where she stood. He let the flame evaporate in his hands. He couldn't be mad with her. She was just having some fun. Edward picked up his hammer and sat on a tree stump. He looked over at her and said 'So, if your trying to kill me, shouldn't I at least get your name?'
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 12:27 am

I let out a ton of giggles. I mean why not? I was talking to a boy in a ballerinas out fit. "I'm Kessandra. Kesi for short. Who are you?" I asked, hold back more giggles. "Bellman Ballerina?"
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 12:34 am

Edward gave her a look, he wasn't sure what type of look, but ohwell. 'No, actually, I'm Edward, Edward for short, I'm supposed to be the mighty fire wielding son of Hepheastus...Not some silly ballerina, how did you do that by the way? It's weird...' So Kesi eh', Edward had broken the first barrier, he had got the pretty girl's name...
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 12:40 am

"I can do what ever I want." I say sounding like a three year old. "I'm a daughter of Set." I smiled and looked at the ground. I blinked my eyes wildly looking quite bashful.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 12:43 am

'Whatever you want eh'? Even something as small as coming and sitting closer to the pretty Hepheastus kid?' His confidence growing Edward winked at Kesi, tapping part of the stump, beckoning her to come over.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 12:46 am

I snapped my finger, putting his normal clothes back on. I turned my head and crossed my arms, "No.. No. That's okay." I say looking at the tree behind me. I was not going for his.. cute, charmful ways.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 12:52 am

Edward sighed, so he could tell she wasn't going to make this easy... 'Can he come and stand by you then? I sware I dont bite...' He stood up and smiled, taking a small, playful step towards her. He hoped she didn't change his clothes again, that would suck.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 12:56 am

I turned my head back towards him and let out a tiny, itty bitty, giggle. "Sure, if you want.."
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:00 am

Edward gave her a wink and walked over to her. 'So say if the guy thought the girl was pretty, how should he tell her?' Edward looked at her with a lopsided grin spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:05 am

I shrugged at looked up at Edward. "How does a girl tell a guy she wants to knaw all the skin off his bones?" I asked, blinking wickedly once again. My stomach grumbled, I really was hungry...
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:09 am

Edward laughed awkwardly before saying, 'she doesn't tell him because, believe it or not, that can put a guy off.' Edward decided to try something...'I'm cold, hug?' He moved into hug her cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 1:11 am

I looked at him skeptically. "Coat?" I snapped my finger and a winter coat showed up around him. "Are you warmer now?" I'm not stupid, I knew what he was trying to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next