Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....

Go down 
+5
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Carrie Beary
Silly Lily
Dexter
Kasi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/4/2012, 11:26 am

Edward smiled as the kis continued, after about a minute or so he pulled away, grinning like a baby, the passion had caught him. 'There's something I've been wondering, and I dont want it to sound rude, but what's it like having an evil father?' Edward looked away, avoiding eye contact, he didnt want to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/4/2012, 4:38 pm

I smiled, kind of laughing a little. "He's not as evil as he is psychotic" I say. "He's just uncaring and randomly picks his favorites. One day it could be Kessa, another day Krystine, another day Kesannah, someone else, and sometimes me. I guess it just matters on his mood." I look at the ground, I never really talked about it. But not having my dads attention all the time really hurts me. ..

Awe... more feelings!
... Are you going to shut up yet?
no:D
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/4/2012, 5:43 pm

Edward pulled her to him and kissed her on the forehead. 'It's okay, you may not have his attenion all the time, but you can have mine.' He smiled at her. 'I mean, I don't think anybody's godly parent gives them undivided attention, it's just something we have to learn to deal with as half bloods.' Edward gave a wry smile, he wished Hepheastus could show him a little more attention too.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/4/2012, 8:44 pm

I smiled lightly at Edward hugging him even tighter. "Gods, I think- I think there's a chance I might love you after all." I bit my lip, what the heck did I just say? I had all these feelings for Kris.. But I have a feeling that my feelings for Edward are stronger than. I felt my muscles twitch, my mouth was twitching as well.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 9:40 am

Edward looked up at her, he was confused, from what he knew of Kesi, that wasn't a very Kesi like thing to say but on the other hand, he believed her. He gave her a wide, beaming smile. 'I think I love you too.' He kissed her once again, letting himself go, losing himself in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 4:47 pm

Whatever words were coming out of my mouth, I wear they were true. I wasn't just stuck in the moment, this was just beautiful. I kissed Edward back, I didn't want to pull away, it was just so wonderful.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 6:45 pm

Edward felt Kesi respond with some passion of her own and he pulled her as close as he possibly could. He could feel her heart pounding against his chest in a perfect rhythm, it was like the beating drums in the background of his favourite song. In the space of a short amount of time Edward had gone from a chump who hadnt had a girlfriend before to being in love with a girl who made it rain Jell-O and tried to kill him. He didn't know what was going on, but he loved it.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 6:56 pm

I pulled back giggling like a maniac. I smiled and Edward and tilted my head, then I yawned resting my head on his shoulder. Hmm. "This is nice.." I say "Let's just... live up here in this tree." I smiled at the idea, no one to bother us, just us, alone. In a tree.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 7:07 pm

Edward laughed because he thought she looked funny when she tilted her head. 'Aha, you look funny when you do that. And as much as I'd like that, what would we eat?' He gave her a sarcastic smile.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 7:09 pm

I bit my lip and looked up, trying to think. "Hmm. Leaves." I joked.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 7:12 pm

Edward shook his head as he smiled. 'Maybe I'll play the cannibal instead of you, I'll eat your toes.' Edward laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 7:14 pm

I frowned, "But I like my toes" I attempted to do a frown, but I just started to laugh. "I'll... eat your nose" I giggled, poking his nose.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 7:26 pm

'Yeah, so do I, hence why I'm considering eating them' Edward laughed again, her attempt at frowining was comical. 'Hey, I need my nose!' He smiled when she poked his nose.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 7:30 pm

"You can use your mouth to breath!" I laughed, staring at his nose jokingly. "That's why you have a mouth, so if you lose your nose, your mouth can be your back up for breathing!"
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 7:35 pm

Edward thought of a good retort. 'But if I have no nose I cant kiss you, Cant breath through my mouth while I'm kissing.' Edward winked at her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 7:38 pm

I shrugged, "Well, you could hold your breath?" I suggested, then kissed Edward again.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 7:40 pm

Edward was taken by suprise when she kissed him for about the billionth time, he wrapped himself around her, before slowly pullin himself away from her mouth, retaining their intertwinment. 'No I dont think holding my breath would be a good idea, lets just keep my nose okay.' He gave her the puppy dog eyes, but they most likely failed horribly.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 7:43 pm

I grinned, "Alright, you can keep your nose!" I started laughing once again.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 7:45 pm

Edward returned her grin and said 'That's good, I quite like the guy, I'm gunna call him Jenkins, If we have a kid can we call him Jenkins?' Edward laughed once again, it seemed like he was forever laughing when with her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 7:47 pm

"Jenkins?" I giggle. "Sure, why not?" I giggled.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 7:51 pm

Edward wanted to leap up, except they were in a tree. 'YAY, Jenkins! I think we should refrain from having a child for a long time though, we're very young and we haven't known eachother long.' Edward gave her a solemn smile before moving into a full out grin.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 7:53 pm

I nodded, smiling, "I think that would be a good idea, I would not trust my children. I'm sure they would be worse than me..." I giggled.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 7:57 pm

Edward laughed. 'Well, considering they'd have some of my nature in them, they'd be little sh*ts yes. I think I'd launch them from this tree if they were alive.' Edward smiled a little for some reason, why would the thought of throwing his unborn babies from a tree make him smile? He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 5:31 pm

I kept smiling and I started laughing. "Well, it's possible they would be very annoying." I giggled.

ooc: It's Kasi:D
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 7:40 pm

OOC: Okay!

'I have an inkling they'd be more than annoying babe.' Edward chuckled, still confused over the smiling incident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next