Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....

Go down 
+5
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Carrie Beary
Silly Lily
Dexter
Kasi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/14/2012, 12:08 am

I rolled my eyes and poofed myself back up in the tree. This was becoming ridiculous. That kid needed to get over me. Like now.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/14/2012, 12:10 am

Jade laughed and held onto Kris. "Now...who was it that said that we should take it slow?" She asked in a whisper
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/14/2012, 12:14 am

"What? I can't pick up my bestfriend?" I asked jokingly, and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/14/2012, 12:22 am

Jade smiled at him..though she was still wearing the mask so yeah. "I guess." She said and snuggled her head int his chest. "Let's just go somewhere else ok?" She said
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime7/14/2012, 12:27 am

"Sure," I walked out the forest with her.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 4:36 pm

OOC: I'm lost with whats been happening in my absence.

Edward smiled at Kesi. 'Welcome back. I've missed you.' He hugged her. 'So what's been going on down there? Is that a*shole still around?'

Last edited by Wolverine on 8/2/2012, 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up first time xD)
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 4:45 pm

"I was just being a b*tch and stealing his jacket I got him back." I hung the jacket on the tree.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 4:57 pm

'Ah, sounds fun, why am I in the tree again?' Edward found the casual way she talked about being a b*tch quite funny.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 5:00 pm

"Cause, trees are fun!" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 5:02 pm

'You're such a strange girl y'know...' Edward laughed, and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 5:08 pm

"I know" I reply before Edward's lips touched mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, but balanced myself so I wouldn't fall. I kissed him back passionately.
Yes, kiss him. You'll become more mature...
How the f*ck does that make sense?
I don't know, I enjoy annoying you.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 7:35 pm

The kiss was a beautiful thing, Edward was sad when he had to break it off, but if they kissed forever, things wouldn't get done. 'So, what should we do? I feel like doing backflips and killing monsters, but I can't backflip...' Edward pulled a pout but he was sure it looked more like his bottom lip was trying to escape his face.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 8:04 pm

I smiled, and let out a laugh. "Edwardddd." I say sliding my finger along his bottom lip. "It's fine, I can't back flips either." I looked at him, tilting my head and smiling.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 8:14 pm

She looked like she was about to eat me. I laughed because it was probably something she was considering. 'Yeah, but you can make it rain Jell-O, I'm sure that it doesn't matter that you cant do backflips.' He smiled and also titled his head, hoping to humour her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 8:20 pm

My smile widened, and I started to giggle. "You can do stuff to you know!" I reply honestly.
Awe, you're being so kind. I'm so proud of you!
He's my boyfriend, I care about him. Strangers, I could eat them and I wouldn't feel guilty.
Riiiiiiiight, Kes-
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 8:24 pm

Edward chuckled too, 'I can summon a couple flames, it's not that impressive.' I looked towards the ground but looked straight back up. Edward wasn't the world's biggest fan of heights. Edward looked at her, wondering what was going on in her head. 'Can I ask what's going through your mind right now?' Edward was curious.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 8:28 pm

I looked at the ground, then rolled my eyes back to Edwards. When he asked me what was going through my mind, I didn't really have an answer.
Tell him, tell him all about your best friend.. me!Smile
Shut. Up.
"Other than the fact I would like a human steak right now, and a big glass of blood? Also the fact that this stupid voice in my head won't leave me alone? Not much."
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 8:41 pm

Edward didn't know whether to laugh or run or hide. He done none of them and just stared blankly at her. 'So I'm going out with a girl who could potentially eat me at any time? Lovely...So um, what's the voice saying? I'm intrigued.' Edward smiled at her and stuck his toungue out slightly, aiming to look cute.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 8:45 pm

I laughed at Edwards attempt to be cute by sticking his tongue out. "I wouldn't eat you Edward, I care about you. And, well it's just making snappy comments about how I should be nice and good and mature." I rolled my eyes angerily. "It's quite annoying."
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 8:48 pm

'Oh, well, that's nice to know, I probably wouldn't enjoy being eaten.' Edward shrugged. 'And don't you ever feel inclined to listen to it?' Edward kissed her on the cheek. 'Head voices aren't all that bad you know.'
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 8:51 pm

I frowned, "But...but I don't want to be good.."
Listen to him Kesi, he's right.
WRONG.
He's right and you know it.
I know nothing.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 8:53 pm

Edward gave a light chuckle at her frowny face, it was unintentionally cute. 'Why not? Good is...good, sometimes.'
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 8:57 pm

I bit my lip, still frowning. It became more of a pout, in a weird term. "No.. good is never good. Unless it's to someone you care about, good.. If you're good, everything else is bad. But if you're insane, then you're just.. bad, and everything else is good.. You know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 8:59 pm

Edward couldnt help but to continue laughing at her. 'You lost at me at 'No'.' he said with a hint of a smile as he leant in and pressed his lips against hers once again. His hand pulled up to his neck whilst his other hand pulled her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime8/2/2012, 9:19 pm

I smiled when Edward said I had him at no. Then I was pulled close to Edward, and he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as best as I could since we were in a tree. But I kept kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next