Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Secluded Part of the Beach

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 12:18 am

Well, I gripped with my hands and kept kissing Mandie.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 12:24 am

I moved my hands up and down his chest and stomach, still kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 12:27 am

Ooo, that felt good. I kept kissing my Mandie~
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 12:32 am

I pulled away as best as I could to smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 12:35 am

I smiled back at her, and squeezed my hands a little tighter and winked.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 12:38 am

I giggled and kissed him again, but more softly this time.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 12:42 am

I kissed her back just as softly, dragging it out more than usual.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 12:43 am

I pulled back after a few seconds. "I think..." I paused. "That we should go back to the cabin," I said in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 12:53 am

"I was thinking I kind of needed a shower."I whispered back, smiling. I winked at her again.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 12:54 am

I frowned. "Darn. But okayyy! Then we'll go back to the cabin." I smiled and blushed a little.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 1:08 am

"Mandie. ."I muttered, and laughed. "I meant a showwwwerrrrr."I drew it out, and even made air quotes up against her chest. She was kind of slow sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 1:12 am

I widened my eyes in realization. "Oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh." I blushed again. "Well okay!"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 1:14 am

I got up off of her and stood up. I put on my flip-flops and grabbed my towel, then offered her my hand.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 1:28 am

I took his hand and stood up. I slipped my shorts on, then put on my flip flops. I picked up my towel and put it over my arm..

OOC; how is this posting going to happen?
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 1:30 am

I picked Mandie up again. "Hello, gorgeous. "I said softly, and started walking off the beach. To the showerssss.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 4:25 am

I kissed his cheek as he walked..
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 8:25 pm

Nicki is floating on her back, singing a song she heard on the radio one of her friends had been kind enough to give her.
The song rose and fell in a sad tune. Her long brown hair floats around her, as if it had a mind of it's own.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 8:32 pm

Eli walked out onto the beach, not exactly sure what he doing. He didn't have any plans. He didn't really know where Salone or anyone was, so he was just on beach out of boredom. He decided to use it as a positive thing by practicing his abilities. He relaxed and then smirked lightly as he felt himself get back to his godly roots. Slowly the sand under his feet rose and he practically began floating around in the air, well not really floating cause he was planted on the sand.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 8:39 pm

Nicki wasn't paying attention when Eli walked into the picture. Her voice lifted and fell in the song then slowly faded off. She just sat there floating, then a dolfin jumped out of the water. Nicki yelped as it jumped over her.
"Squeek!" she complained to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 8:48 pm

Eli turned when he heard a squeek and his concentration was lost. He started to fall, but quickly raised up enough sand to catch him and lay him safely on the ground. He groaned a bit and then looked over and saw a girl in the water. Well to be more precise, a mermaid and a dolphin that had went under water. He got up and then sand on him fell to the ground as he walked to the water. "Are you aways that loud?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 8:55 pm

Nicki twisted about, a look of horror playing across her face. A better word for it fear. Squeak surfaced and swam in between Eli and Nicki like a...well... fishy shield. You can tell she was debating on fleeing.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 8:58 pm

Eli raised an eyebrow and then just shrugged and created a chair out of sand, taking a seat in it and waiting for her to make a move. If she flee whatever, it wasn't like Eli was expecting to see anyone here. If she stayed, meh, he'd probably talk to her,
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 9:06 pm

Nicki sank into the water to a point were only her eyes were showing. A wild color of grey, almost like black diamonds.
"What are you?" she asked watching the sand move. Her voice carried clearly even though water covered her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 9:11 pm

Eli shrugged in his chair. "I would be a demigod. Egyptian to be more precise. My father is Set, Egyptian god of the Desert and Chaos." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 11:41 pm

"Like me?" She asked arching an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Secluded Part of the Beach
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next