Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Secluded Part of the Beach

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 1:17 am

I come in hoping to get a bit tanned. My skin was getting really pale. I settle down my stuff and leat the tanning begin
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 1:27 am

Eli raised an eyebrow. "Like you? You're a mermaid...a nature spirit." HE told her, a look of confusion on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 3:13 pm

A few minutes later I find my self sunburned. Crap. I leave to go see I anyone has lotion
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 4:16 pm

Nicki looked at him,"no, a demigod."
Her voice came out quiet.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 6:30 pm

Eli wandered how she could be a demigod. Demigod aren't able to transform into mermaids. He hadn't met a daughter of an ocean god yet that was able to do such an ability.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 10:03 pm

Nicki sat, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/17/2012, 10:11 am

Eli shrugged his shoulders and then sighed. "I have no answer for what you are saying." He told the mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/17/2012, 10:49 am

Nicki crinkled her brow, "your eathier a demigod or not, therefore, there must be an answer."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/19/2012, 8:18 am

"You're expecting me to believe that you're the daughter of a certain god that some how has allowed you the inheritance of mermaid Abilities. When mermaids are nature spirits." He said to her
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/19/2012, 7:20 pm

"I am a daughter of Triton." Niki said. "I turned intO a fish a few years ago."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/19/2012, 11:33 pm

Eli shrugged. "That explains it then..My Greek mythology isn't that good." He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 12:26 am

"Egyptians, should work on that, there was this egyptain the other day who got posiden and triton mixed up."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 12:34 am

Eli sighed in disappoinment. "That's an insult to Egyptian demigods everywhere. If you're going to mix up the major gods at least mix them up with another overly known major god." He said and then thought about it, "No offense to you or your father I mean..." He then added. 'And here comes the b*tching and yelling...' He thought as he was almost positive he offended her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 1:45 am

Nicki just shrugged her shoulders,"I don't particularly care. The girl was realy nice so I wasn't too upset. She had a few realy nasty scars across her face, wonder how she got them."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 8:07 am

((Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd Eli just indirectly insulted Salone xD))

"Scars?" He asked her. Eli suddenly felt like a complete idiot again if who Nikki was talking about was whom he thought she was. "Do you remember anything else about her? God Parent, hair color?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 12:25 pm

"Well she had blonde hair and the strangest looking tattoo on her shoulder." Nicki is floating ontop of the water. Squeek bounced around. "The most amazing eye color though, an amber brown color."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 12:40 pm

Eli sighed and then facepalmed. "I'm such an idiot." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 12:41 pm

"How so?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 12:45 pm

"The girl you're talking about is my girlfriend...or..well I don't guess we're dating anymore..I kinda left the camp a week or so after we started dating without telling anyone. Some personal issues came up that I need to take care of." He told the mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 12:57 pm

Nicki shook her head, "Boys. "
Then she looked at Eli, "What would she probibly do if you randomly showed up?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 12:59 pm

Eli shrugged. "I don't know. Probably sick Hound on me for up and leaving." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 1:03 pm

"After yelling at you?" Nick asked. Then she thought about it, "I suggest lots and lots of grovling if you want her back."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 1:09 pm

Eli sighed. "I don't honestly expect her to take me back. If she does then great, but after leaving without a word I don't expect her to take me back." He told Nicki
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 1:57 pm

Occ- Eli knows her well
Bic-
Nicki shook her head and gave him a sypathetic look.
"Can't help you there."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime10/20/2012, 3:24 pm

Eli just looked down at the sand and watched as a flower formed in the earth. He sighed as he picked it up and examined it. "Wish I knew what to do..but I don't..hell it will be a miracle if she even wants to talk to me after what I did." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Secluded Part of the Beach   A Secluded Part of the Beach - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Secluded Part of the Beach
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next