Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Family Reunions alway suck

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Family Reunions alway suck Empty
PostSubject: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/3/2013, 9:43 pm

Conner walked up the hill, half asleep from having to fly part of the way. Plus he still had the eagle wings on his back and Hecate still flew beside him. Why is it that my life is so crazy? This was the only question that he could register. Yet if it weren't for his powers, Conner would be dead and several things in his life never would have happened. "So, Hecate, do you think anyone will be here to welcome me?" Conner felt strange talking to the eagle but it was all he had to talk to.

((Hecate is the name of his black feathered eagle.))
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/3/2013, 9:55 pm

It was just barely outside the border and in front of the old tree Thalia used to occupy was a girl with dark auburn hair. Her green eyes were fixed on the face of one of her friends face's. The other girl's name was Danielle, she had firy red hair and alarming blue eyes. Her left arm was in a sling. With her free hand, Danni was twisting her Army dog tags around her neck.
Emery smiled and looked up at the sky breathing in the cool air.
"Thanks, Danni, thanks a bunch." Emery answered sarcastically.
The Italian girl with an accent just smiled.
"No problem, Emerson."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/3/2013, 10:04 pm

Conner looked around but it was more of a scan across the land, not enough to notice his sister sitting only like 10 feet away from him. So, he was kind of stunned and decided to keep his powers a secret as long as possible. Withdrawing the wings took a lot of effort and several wimpers as the bones regrew and then disappeared where necessary. Finally finished, Conner fell to his knees. "Oh my, that took a lot more effort than I thought. To think, I still have to walk into the actual camp."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/3/2013, 10:21 pm

Danni's head whipped around and focused in on Conner. Her pale blue eyes narrowed as she took him in.
"Hey, who's the newbie?"
Emery twisted her head around and saw her younger brother on his knee's seemingly exhausted.
"My brother."
"Your brother? I never knew you had a brother."
"You never asked," Emery said before jogging over to Conner. "Hey, Shortstop. You okay?" She asked gently before offering her younger brother a hand. The name shortstop was ironic considering her brother was massive and Emery only came up to his chin. Connor played the younger brother in their chaotic family of three... and their dad's girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/3/2013, 10:34 pm

Conner was just beginning to push himself up when he hear the distinct sound of girls talking. It wasn't surprising, since there always seemed to be girls talking wherever he went. Yet one of them sounded familiar but he couldn't figure out who it was. Then Emerson walked up and Conner just about fell flat on his face. He hadn't expected to see his older sister here, even though the satyr for her had explained something similar like what Chrissie had said to him. "Sis, you know I'm taller than you. But yeah, apparently flying too much takes a lot of energy." Then Conner noticed the other girl and he thought he was delirious. Somehow she seemed pretty but he had never liked a girl so he shook it off as just too much energy being wasted, which it probably was. His eyes were pure silver and his blonde hair fluttered as he accepted the help from Emy. "Besides, my name isn't Shortstop, it's Conner. Always has been and always will be. Just like you will always be a pain." By this point Conner was beyond thinking and he was about to fall asleep from over usage of his powers.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/3/2013, 11:02 pm

Danni crossed her good arm and glared at Conner when she noticed him watching her. The daughter of Persephone was not one to mess with. Emery let her brother lean on her slightly.
"What ever Shortstop."
On a different day, Em would have opened up a can of whoop thy brother's butt for calling her a pain but Conner didn't seem to be up to it. She fished in her pocket and offered him a five hour energy. An easy way to dodge the exhaustion of flying to far.
"Did you fly all the way here?"
It was generally Emery who did the long distance flying for her gymnastics meets so she was used to it... Her brother... not so much.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/3/2013, 11:14 pm

Conner took the 5 hour energy and opened it with a deft twist. He quickly downed it and then thought about it for a second. The whole time Hecate flew overhead just examining the scene below. "No Emy, I flew for a couple days tracking someone and then had an incident afterward that caused me to have to fly about half way here. Needless to say, even training doesn't teach you how to deal with something like this." The Conner realized that his Muy Thai class was in a few days. It was the last one before the tournament that he was going to get his black belt at. "Shit!" Conner swore softly as he thought about how he would just begin to wake up and then have to go straight to the gym to train.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/3/2013, 11:56 pm

Emery thumped him in the gut for swearing, hard. She disliked swearing a lot and swearing only decreased how intelligent one looked. Emery shook her head at him.
"What happened exactly?" Danni asked quietly looking up from her cell phone... a very advanced cell phone. If Conner took the time to look at her she actually had a FBI badge swinging from her belt and gun hidden on her person... She was currently filing a report on her cellular device.
Emery rolled her eyes, "Don't listen to miss grumpy pants, Danielle is just mad the bad guy got away."
Without looking at her, Danni pulled a throwing knife out of her boot and threw it at Emerson, the blade embedded itself in the tree branch above her head.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/4/2013, 12:14 am

Conner wasn't much for admitting pain but as soon as Emy hit him in the gut the younger brother groaned in pure agony. He didn't think his eyes could change any further silver. Then he heard the question from the other girl and his eyes flashed a reddish color before returning to silver. "It doesn't ma..." The blade of the knife thudded into the branch above them and Conner's eyes didn't just flash red, they darkened and his eyes were soon a dark red and close to black that it looked like the color fresh blood is as it clots. Before thinking, and not caring that his body ached, Conner ripped the cross over his head and soon it was a full grown sword resting perfectly in his hand. "Keep you hand away from the gun and we have no more problems." Conner snarled as he rose to his full 6 feet and 2 inches.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/4/2013, 12:32 am

"WHOA COWBOY!" Emery said stepping in between them. "Conner chill, that's how she is. Her aim is never off, she just doesn't like having fun poked at her when she is working. Generally she is chill, but she has just had a extremely bad week. Even for a demi-god." She lowered her tone, "Besides you really don't want to mess with her, she is high up in FBI protocol and you will have a whole bunch of people on you." When Emery said not to tangle with certain people she meant it.
Danni put her phone away after sending her report and ignored Conner and walked over and pulled the dagger out of the tree. Conner didn't particularly phase her, she had seen scarier things. She just tapped the blade with her finger, pushing it so she didn't impale herself upon it while retrieving her knife.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/4/2013, 12:52 am

Conner soon realized his sister was right and so he felt the sword shrink down and a cross necklace was back in its place. He slipped it over his head and then felt his mind fog over more. He was closer to unconciousness than ever before. "You're right, Emy. Just overwhelmed from the events that have occurred recently." Conner then felt his knees buckle and he hit the ground in a heap of tangled limbs and complete exhaustion. No more was he able to fight, since he was barely awake much less able to hold a sword.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/4/2013, 1:24 am

((I am just going to assume you don't want to switch topics))
Emery dove to catch her brother but missed him by mere inches. Danni bent down and with her good arm she helped Emery pick him up and supported part of his weight. They managed to haul him to the infirmary. While they waited for him to regain consciousnesses, Danni removed her jacket and had another healer take a look at her collar bone. After several minutes the Healer managed to heal and but her collar bone back together.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/4/2013, 1:13 pm

------Time Skip about 1 day------

Conner started to move as his eye lids flutter and his mind finally unfogged enough for him to realize that he wasn't on the hill anymore. Where was he exactly? Then Conner remembered that he had passed out after the incident with the other girl. He also remembered that Emerson was in Camp Half Blood and that she must have been the one to move him to the room. "Where am I?" Conner's throat was raw but he still spoke well enough to be understood.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/4/2013, 8:23 pm

"Your in the infirmary," The Italiano girl answered sitting on a cot next to his. An Apollo healer had her hand pressed to her shoulder and was very focused on the task at hand. Her sling laid on the cot next to her. She was wearing a tank to and her collar bone had a thick white bandage over it, her firey red hair pulled to the side.
"Your sister went to get food." Danni explained Emerson's absence.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/4/2013, 9:36 pm

Conner was able to smell the antiseptic as soon as the girl explained where they were. It wasn't really a big deal but he didn't know who this person was. "Okay, so I know you are good with weapons but who exactly are you?" As soon as he said that, Conner felt rude and he decided to introduce himself. "I'm Conner Tyler by the way." Conner just looked around the room absent mindedly.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/4/2013, 9:54 pm

"Danielle Swift," She answered simply, "Daughter of Persephone."
Her Italian accent sounded when she spoke and her sky blue eyes were fixed on him, taking in every detail she could worm out from his appearance.
"Done," the healer said.
Danni rolled her arm.
"Thanks." She twisted her back and pulled the bandage off of her shoulder. You could see a silvery circle scar... a old bullet wound.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/4/2013, 10:01 pm

Conner nodded blankly, not even really paying attention. He still couldn't believe that he had been thrown into a world of utter chaos like this. Then he thought about how he hadn't heard anyone call him Shortstop since Emy had left but as soon he arrived at CHB he saw her. It was just too strange.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/4/2013, 10:22 pm

"You have the shell shocked new camper look," Emery said coming through the door carrying a stack of toast and a stack of bacon in her left hand. She laid out the pieces of bacon in between two slices of toast and ate it like a sandwich... there was still allot of bacon and toast in the piles.
"I was just thinking that."
Emery grinned, "Careful Shortstop or that face will stick."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/5/2013, 5:14 am

Conner grinned slightly as Emerson walked in talking about shell shock. He wasn't exactly sure what she was talking about but it was still funny how she had said that his face might stick like this. "Only thing that would happen is everyone would think I'm a dumb blonde instead of just a blonde." Finding a mirror, Conner looked at his reflection and ran his fingers on his right hand through the golden locks to try and make his hair lay better. With a sigh, the son of Hecate realized that it probably wouldn't happen any time recently. "So, how have you been for these three years Emy?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/5/2013, 8:05 pm

Emerson sat on the edge of her brother's cot and offered him a slice of bacon while Danni snatched a slice of toast.
"Fine, I still fly home durring school breaks, go to gymnastics meets, is dad still dating Bucket?"
Bucket was the name they called their Dad's girlfriend, because that is what she was, an emotional bucket... that their father happened to be realy fond of. Danni munched on her toast, pulling her jacket back on.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/5/2013, 8:30 pm

Conner scowled at the name of their soon to be step mom. He never liked her and now that their father had finally gotten through the constant flow of emotions that spilled from that lady, he had proposed to her. Yeah, it was about 2 days before he had left that Bucket had told Conner she was his new step mom and she expected more respect than just being called "Hey" or even "Bucket". Apparently she wasn't real fond of how he had acted either. "Yeah, uh, they are still together. Didn't you hear about the wedding in a couple months?" Conner took the bacon and a piece of toast before continuing quickly. "Even better yet, we can't call her Bucket anymore. Now it is to be respectful or we don't talk to her at all."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/5/2013, 8:39 pm

Danni snorted just as Emery growled and her hair turned a dark shade of red. She hated that foul woman.
"Do you think I could get one of our half siblings to turn her into a rat?" She asked as she ate another piece of bacon. Danni got up to leave and said bye before she left and carried her sling out the door.
"Or I can ask Danni to put a hit man on Bucket."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/5/2013, 8:44 pm

Conner chuckled and then thought how the woman would look as a evil beady eyed rat. Hm, not much difference in his opinion. He really couldn't see what their father saw in that woman. She was unreliable and if you upset her, boy would you know it. "I think the hit man would be better. If she's a rat then it isn't much different. Plus Dad will know it was us if Bucket suddenly turns into a rat. Then again, a bullet through the skull would just lead to an investigation. Do you think Danni could make it impossible to track that back to us?" Conner continued to eat as he woke up from the previous day.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/5/2013, 9:03 pm

"She's with the FBI... I think she could figure something out. But we could feed her to the neighbor's cat if she got turned into a rat when dad wasn't home...." She mused. Emery ate the last piece of bacon before standing.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime2/5/2013, 9:17 pm

"I could feed her to Hecate, although it might cause some problems." Conner stood up as well and watched as Emy seemed to shrink in front of him. It really was strange how he had grown so much taller and stronger than his sister and yet she was older than him. "What's the deal with Danni anyhow?" Conner was starting to think more about the FBI girl now that she had left the room. It really confused him since it was such a new feeling to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Reunions alway suck
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Outside of Camp :: Thalia's Tree/The Borders-
Jump to: