Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Family Reunions alway suck

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Family Reunions alway suck - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 5:54 pm

Conner lowered his sword which had raised slightly in the brief encounter with the bear. He really wasn't too happy that Emerson had been there the whole time but he knew that she was pissed at him as well. "Look Emy, I didn't mean it. I certainly didn't mean to make you think you should be dead. Hell, you're my sister and if anyone has a right to kill you then it would be me for leaving me at the house with Bucket for three years by myself." Conner felt like a little kid again, trying to apologize for stupid words he had said and everyone knew you couldn't take back what had been said.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 6:06 pm

Emerson glowered at him, "Do you always talk before you think?"
The bear made a soft bear noise and he sat down. When Emerson asked rhetorical questions like that she had forgiven somebody.
"Come meet Mr. Snuggles. He likes tuna fish sandwiches and bacon. " Emerson itched the bear behind his ear. To be honest the bear stunk, all bears stunk. But this one had a peculiar stench. "For the last few weeks of my stay at that house, I started drugging bucket so she would sleep more."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 9:56 pm

Conner sighed slightly as he heard the obvious forgiveness in Emerson's tone. "Well, I have been known to think before talking, but it's not very often recently. Also, I can't drug Bucket because she caught on to the extra meds in her system. The cupboard was locked as soon as she discovered it and they put a camera up right next to it." Conner thought back and then realized that was probably the reason he had started staying out of the house as much as possible. "That is why I never went home unless necessary. A couple times I had to escape the police because of that she-devil." Conner walked over to the bear and realized it wasn't so aggressive but it had scared him pretty badly at first. Then he allowed his claws to disappear and he got rid of the ears as well. Thinking for a second, Conner kept his sword ready, just to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 10:22 pm

"Cops?" Emerson's eyebrows. "Conner what did you do?"
She leaned against the bear. Her voice was quiet. Her brain was thinking rapidly and her hair turned a series of colors in less than five seconds. Emery did that when she had several things on her mind.
"It's about time I went back home and put that witch back in her place, huh?"
Bucket seemed to be only scared of Emerson, this was something she found quiet fascinating. It was a different reaction every time.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 11:29 pm

Conner didn't like questions about the police, even though the only time he had been caught was for taking a knife and throwing it into the wall three inches away from Bucket's hand. "I was only chased because of me not going home." Conner left out the part about the knife and the chasing down the punk who had caused so much pain in his life.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/11/2013, 12:22 am

"Why do I feel like I am not getting the whole story?" The older sister asked the little brother. She sighed deeply, knowing it didn't matter how much she pestered her younger brother, he would never tell. That was the nice thing about Conner, he would take your secrets to the grave... unless bought with sugar.
"You never answered my question, do I need to go home?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 11:54 am

Conner grinned, he was actually surprised that Emery was willing to put Bucket in her place. "Yeah, she could use a reality check. Oh, by the way, you may be right about not getting all of the information but you know, I won't be finishing telling you any time soon." Conner was bored and he had started petting a random fox that had wandered into the clearing. Never could tell why animals were so fond of Hecate children but Conner sort of like it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 8:43 pm

Emerson grinned and then patted the bear as he meandered off in search of food.
"Aw widdle brother has become an animal whisperer in my absence, how cute." Emery teased Conner ruffling his hair. She straitened and opened her bag, pulling out a Nature Valley Bar. Munching on it she pulled out her cell phone, responding to a text before putting it away.
"What am I going to do with that girl?" Emerson muttered clearly talking about Danni.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 8:05 pm

Conner grinned right back and just ignored her comment. It was true that he had started to interact with animals more once Emerson had left, but foxes had never been in the group of animals he had seen. "Who, Danielle?" Conner asked his sister, forcing himself to say Danielle instead of Danni. It was almost like he didn't really care about how she was, but the tone of his voice betrayed him. He was honestly wondering how she was doing, but Conner wouldn't let Emerson know that.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 9:17 pm

"Yes that girl." Emerson responded, arching an eyebrow at her brother's suddenly undivided attention. "She was just wondering what I was doing tomorrow."
Emerson sprouted her wings again, suddenly ready to get moving.
"Why are you so interested anyway?"
Emery looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 9:44 pm

Once again, Conner was confronted with the question of why he was asking about Danielle. Still not wanting to say he liked her, Conner responded carefully. "I don't understand what you are asking. If you want to know why I asked if it was her then the answer is because I didn't know if you were talking about someone else." The son of Hecate cut off and started ascending into the air. He knew he was blushing from how his face burned with the heat of blood flowing into his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 10:11 pm

Emerson shrugged, launching herself in the air. Her wings snapping open and and within a few flaps she was skimming over the trees. Brushing the fingertips along the top as she went. She landed on the tops of one of the big trees over looking the camp.
"It's so beautiful."
True enough it did look gorgeous, with fire dancing about.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 2:41 pm

Conner started toward Camp and was just about to pass the trees when Emerson landed on one, saying how it looked beautiful outside. Conner landed as well and before he could think things through, he opened his mouth and spoke. "Not as beautiful as Danielle." As soon as the words left his mouth, he froze and then mentally scolded himself. "I mean..." Conner couldn't think of a way to change what he had said and he couldn't unsay it so he just looked away and hoped his sister didn't hear him when he had spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 10:39 pm

Emerson came to a screeching halt mid flight and she turned around to face her brother.
Her voice held an incredulous tone, "Conner, what did you say?"
Then she saw her younger brother scramble to say he didn't mean that. Emery looked smug, she knew it. Her little brother was totally crushing on her friend who happened to have boy issues... Danielle wouldn't date just anybody if she could help it. The last guy Danni dated she had to arrest him.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 1:13 pm

Conner sighed and looked up to see his sister mid air looking smug about it. He finally gave up on hiding it and started to speak. "So what if I like her? It doesn't mean anything." Then as he finished his eyes grew dark and the son of Hecate felt himself grow defensive. "Although if you tell her anything about this then I will hurt you." The tone of his voice gave no hint of lying. He was serious. If she found out then the world would end, at least his would.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 4:24 pm

"I think its, cuuuttteee." She dragged out the word. "Just don't get your hopes up, kay?"
Emery gave her brother a look the clearly stated what she meant. "And if you try to hurt me," she kept it in that light tone. "I will make your life a hell hole."
She flipped around and flew towards camp. Pulling out her iPod as she did.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 5:06 pm

Conner grinned slightly as Emerson turned and sped off toward Camp. He didn't really understand what she meant by hopes but he wasn't ready to fight with her. Conner sped off toward Camp as well, making sure that he successfully buried any feelings he had toward any girl. He would deal with them later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Reunions alway suck
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Outside of Camp :: Thalia's Tree/The Borders-
Jump to: