Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Family Reunions alway suck

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/5/2013, 9:35 pm

"A seventeen year old FBI agent who is being deported to the Italy tomorrow to say bye to her dad before she heads out to the war front in a few weeks and she's waaayyy out of your league shortstop." She added seeing the look on his face... weelll the bottom half of the look on his face. It was a relativity new look for him. She reached up and ruffled his hair.
"Guess I should show you to the cabin..." She checked her watch, it was a little past nine.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/5/2013, 9:45 pm

Conner looked down at Emerson and suddenly realized what her statement was about. "I don't know what you're talking about, Sis. It's not like I like Danni." At the end of his reply, Conner's voice lowered so far he almost didn't hear himself. Yet Conner had also already started toward the door.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/5/2013, 10:01 pm

Emerson rolled her eyes at his comment but didn't respond as her six foot two inch brother made it towards the door. In her head she was going Ha. He called her Danni... She hurried to keep up with his long legs on the way to the cabins.
"This one is Hecate's cabin." She pointed at it, with out much fanfare.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/5/2013, 10:27 pm

Conner decided he wasn't go to speak of the Italian girl again. When they made it to the cabin, Conner glanced back at Emerson and smiled. "Thanks Emy. At least now I know a little bit about this camp." Conner pushed the door open and looked inside. Shadows covered the room and clung to every area as well as the spooky cold chill that ran down his spine. Conner felt right at home.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/5/2013, 10:46 pm

There were several empty bunks scattered all around the cabin.
"Choose," She said simply flopping down on her bunk towards the back. It had several fluffy pillows and a few caramel colored wing feathers on the bedspread. Another bad thing about bucket, she didn't know about this whole situation. It was bad enough that the chick was in her twenties and their dad in his early forties. Well... that's when one's parent is crazy rich. She pushed herself up, sitting native american style with the bottoms of her feet facing up.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/6/2013, 11:22 am

Conner looked around and saw a bunk in the far left corner that was empty. He walked over to it and laid down to rest. Soon his eye lids closed and he fell asleep again.

-----Time Skip about 5 hours-----

Conner woke up and noticed that the cabin was slightly more filled. Hm, campers never stopped entering CHB then, it seemed. Then he remembered that he had Muy Thai training in about 8 hours. It was almost like he was in a seperate but Conner still had to make it to the gym by then. He looked around to see if Emerson was still in the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/6/2013, 7:16 pm

During the next five hours while her brother slept, Emerson finished up some homework, she did attend school locally after all. Her AP calculus book sat closed on her bed, along with her anatomy homework. When Conner woke up Emery was dressed in her tennishoes, t-shirt, and running shorts. She was fishing for her grips when she saw he had woken.
"Afternoon sleeping beauty."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/6/2013, 7:40 pm

Conner looked at his sister through half blurry eyes and mumbled a greeting. Then he sat up and stretched before checking his bag to make sure all of his training stuff was there. It seemed in place and so Conner stood up and grabbed his training clothes and walked into the small changing area off the main area. It was more of a half-ass built room but it worked. Quickly, Conner changed into his loose fitting shorts and his sleeveless shirt. Over that he put on a training jacket and some track pants. Then the son of Hecate pulled out the leather fingerless boxing gloves that had almost no padding left in them. He pulled them on and changed into more comfortable shoes. As an afterthought, Conner slipped his cross necklace into his pocket and grabbed a shield that had been tossed into the corner. His finger slid over the button that made the shield shrink and to his amazement there was a ring in his palm. Shrugging, he put that in his pocket as well and walked back out with his training duffel over his shoulder. "So, how's that Calculus treating you?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/6/2013, 8:00 pm

Emerson pulled a face, "I think I am sick of it... but it gets the college credits so I'm not complaining."
She pulled her knee brace from under her bed and put in on. Last year she had pulled something in her knee coming off of the bars and she wore the brace to make sure it didn't twist again before it healed completely. She picked up her grips and her gym bag and made towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/7/2013, 3:24 pm

Conner grinned as he saw the knee brace and then started toward the door himself. "You know, someone normally doesn't pull any muscles if they actually know what they are doing. Have you lost your touch in all of the gymnastics classes?" Conner made sure to keep his own brace hidden in the bag that was around his shoulder. No need for Emerson to have ammunition against him at the moment. As soon as he made it to the door, Conner took a few moments and then felt the distinct discomfort grow within his body and focus on the shoulder blades. When he finished, there was a new pair of wings resting in between the blades. The wings were about 12 feet per wing totalling to be about 24 feet in full span but he had them folded so that he could walk around easily. "Well, Emy, how do you feel about a flight around the camp and then to our seperate classes?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/7/2013, 9:11 pm

Emerson slugged her brother in the stomach, without much sympathy.
"What ever short stop." She walked out the door and stopped on the porch. She closed her eyes and took in a sharp painful breath as soft caramel colored wings burst forth, a few droplets of blood spattered the cabin wall. Her wings were slightly larger than her brothers as she was older by several years.
"Last one there buys ice cream." Then she pushed off her flight silent. Her brother may be stronger than her but Emery had experience and a home turf advantage.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/7/2013, 9:50 pm

Conner doubled in pain for a couple seconds as the punch connected and then straightened just in time to see Emerson take off. Hm, she seemed to be good at flying still. Then the 6'2" 15 year old took off at a light run and pushed off into the air. Circling a couple times, Conner glanced over the camp and then shot forward toward the edge of the safe haven. He was beginning to curve around the trees when he realized he had no idea what the camp's edges were.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/7/2013, 10:11 pm

Emery felt the wind drag at her hair with a vengeance and the cold stung her cheeks. But she didn't care, she was flying. What she loved to do on her free time.
She touched down in front of the gym looking in the sky for her brother.
"Oi! Shortstop did you get lost?" She called out.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/8/2013, 5:38 pm

Conner had found the edge of camp and had started toward his gym when he just barely saw the glint of caramel colored feathers on the horizon. Emerson had a huge lead on him, so Conner knew that he had to pay for ice cream. As he made it to the area where the gym was, having been in the same building since a young age, Conner heard his older sister ask if he's gotten lost. The larger boy landed and pulled the wings back into his body and felt the excruciating pain that heralded the bones realigning. "Yeah, I did for a second. Still, you won and that means I have to pay."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/8/2013, 10:53 pm

"I want a waffle cone with three scoops of mint girl scout cookie ice-cream with sprinkles," She notified him, pushing the door open. As she did so her wings receded into her back and she took in a sharp breath of pain. The gym had gymnastics equipment as well as MMA fighting gear and a indoor track. Emery dropped her bag on the bench and put her grips on her hands and pulled out her chalk and began to stretch. She made sure to stretch all muscles before heading to the bars. She did a series of warm ups on them before dismounting with a double twist.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/9/2013, 8:58 pm

Conner grinned and then walked into the gym behind Emerson. He wasn't buying ice cream until afterwards, so it was time for him to exercise as well. The tall boy was really confused at Camp, but this gym was the next best thing to home with him. Conner set his bag down and started stretching. The whole time, Conner watched to see if any other MMA students were there yet. Finishing, Conner took off around the track a couple times and felt the blood begin to circulate through his body.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/9/2013, 9:27 pm

Emerson next headed to the balance beam. By far, it was her worst category in competitions. She pulled herself up and proceeded to do several back hand springs down the beam. Her body arked backwards as she made the flips, twisting like a cat. Then she did several forward springs and dismounted. She rotated her shoulders and walked onto the floor mats.
She preformed several dance steps... Dancing plays a big part in gymnastics since dancers and gymnasts do the same thing basically depending on the form of the dancer.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/9/2013, 9:57 pm

As Conner came to the wall where all of the heavy bags and speed bags were, he slid to a stop. Conner pulled the rotating wall around so that he was in an essentially all punching bag room. Then, Conner started moving in his near perfect Muy Thai form, hitting every heavy bag three times in succession before kicking all 8 of the speed bags until they were rocking as much as they could. This was the part where Conner went from perfect to pretty basic. Conner stepped forward and felt a speed bag nail him in the jaw. Recoiling, he stepped back into another speed bag, just barely avoiding falling over his feet. It was one way to show that Conner wasn't real good at defending, but he felt that if he could muster up the offensive strength to win his black belt, then he wouldn't give up. Conner had started to space out when two speed bags hit him from behind, sending the 6'2'', very muscular, son of Hecate flying toward the mats where Emerson was.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/9/2013, 10:23 pm

Emerson jumped out of the way just in time. Her brother skidded to a stop at her feet.
"That is not how a hero fly's, little brother." Emery bent over looking at him, amused. Her green eyes danced and a smile curved her lips. She had seen the whole fiasco and she offered to help Conner up.
"Defense is one's good offence." Emery said. "If you can take a fall you can take everything."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/9/2013, 10:33 pm

Conner stood up angry at himself for falling and then heard Emerson's comment. "Only someone who can't fight needs to know defense. Hell, that's the reason why everyone who learns defense ends up dying." Conner had been rather rude in the words he'd said, but Conner hadn't meant to fall like that and it always seemed to happen at one point or another.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/9/2013, 11:18 pm

Emerson had half of a mind to slap her brother across the face.
Instead her voice was a deadly calm, when she used this voice it was safer to hug a rattle snake than to mess with her.
"I should be dead then too, huh?" She sneered. Then she walked out of the gym, her wings erupting from her shoulders and she flew out the door. Leaving her bag behind.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 1:37 pm

Conner felt his face grow warm and was forced to watch as Emerson stormed out of the gym. It wasn't exactly how he had said the words, but Conner felt like he had been a lot of rude. Sighing and pulling his bag up onto his shoulder. Without a second thought, he also grabbed his older sister's bag and rushed outside. Conner made it to where his wings sprouted and he shot into the air after Emerson. "WAIT!" Conner didn't expect her to stop but he wanted his sister to at least slow down.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 5:10 pm

Emery didn't wait in fact she had vanished into the forest, to her place of solitude. Unfortunately for Conner it happened to be a jungle like place of solitude. The tree's in the surrounding area had deep claw marks and the occasional bronze caramel feather caught in a bush and there were several foot prints.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 5:17 pm

Conner landed in the fringe of the trees and looked around him. The area was deep and tangled so that he would be a lucky bastard if he didn't die today. Adjusting the bags and allowing his wings to fold and rest against his clothing, Conner pulled the cross off of his neck and watched as the blade expanded forth. Then as an after thought, the boy grew a set of five long black claws on his left hand and a pair of wolves ears so that he could detect things easier as well as fight better. "Come on, Sis. I didn't mean to make it sound like that." The tone of his voice was nowhere near as dangerous as Emerson's but he didn't need this right now. Conner started forward and followed the small details that led him to a clearing, one where a black bear happened to be sleeping. "SHIT!" Conner swore loudly as a paw swung at him and he barely dodged it. He really did need defense in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 5:42 pm

Emerson dropped down from the tree's behind the bear.
"Mister Snuggles!"She called and the bear lost interest in Conner and he lumbered over to Emery. "What did I say about eating campers? It's a bad idea and gives you indigestion. Though I won't mind if you eat Conner."
She gave her brother a dirty look as she petted the bear, while alone she had managed to befriend this particular camping bear and several other creatures. Most Hecate children had a way with animals .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunions alway suck   Family Reunions alway suck - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Reunions alway suck
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Outside of Camp :: Thalia's Tree/The Borders-
Jump to: