Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:23 pm

Ryan looked over at Ana with eyebrows raised. "Oh?.. Your wish is my command.." She grinned widely and took a step towards Ana. ((fade to black.. Again.. xD))
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:57 pm

Salone had been riding Hound down the usual sidewalk she did when her brain was preoccupied. Then the clash of metal on metal. Hound sniffed and said two words, "Sand man."
Salone's heart nearly stopped, she only knew one sand man. She urged Hound in the direction of the noise and reached for her weapon. A sickle and chain. Then she saw the ax come down and she threw her sickle knocking the ax off balance to were it would bury itself in the ground next to Eli's head.
"Oi!" She called. "Why don't you pick on somebody your own size." She yanked the Sickle back into her hand.
Salone's face was missing the scars she had received at the hands of Fabian Black and if anything she looked much more terrifying with out them.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 10:04 pm

Eli closed his eyes as if expecting the end, but the he heard a thud and someone's voice. A very familiar voice that the last time he heard it was in anger towards him. He opened his eyes and saw that Azazel had picked up the axe and jumped back, a huge black beast standing over him. "Oh, Hi girls. It's been a while, glad you could come rescue me." He said to them as he sat up and rubbed his head. He took a deep breath to get his air back and then picked up his sword and stood up next to Hound and Salone.

Azazel groaned in frustration. "Why is it so hard to do a simple killing without a bunch of pests showing up everywhere?" He asked in an agitated mutter as he put away the axe and the pulled out two bowie knives.

Ana grinned and kissed Ryan, pulling her to the ground and quickly getting rid of her clothes again. ((fades again))
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 10:10 pm

Lea woke up in the park, dazed from the events. She sat up, aching all over. Limping, and half asleep, she managed to make it back to camp. ((Aaaannnd Lea exits to be added to fab Austin and evey's story..))
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 10:17 pm

Hound growled, displaying fangs as Salone slid off and landed behind Eli. She smiled at Azazel charmingly, "Oh, I think I am not the pest here."
She drops into a ready position. "If anything I believe you have sand in your shoes." She gave the guy an evil grin. No body could fight Eli fore long without getting sand in their shoes.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 10:28 pm

Eli chuckled. "There's my ex for ya. No problem telling anyone off." He said and noticed that her scars from the ex before him were gone. He shrugged the random thought away and got ready to continue the fight.

Azazel just stood there and laughed at the comments they made. "The mutt has the best chance out of the three of you to actually do anything to me. And you put too much faith in your ex little girl, I'd say he used up all the sand in the area saving that dryad that I'm agitated about not getting to kill. This boy is nothing but a hack." He told her. He levitated into the air, and then sent a small tornado at the three of them.

Eli jumped out of the way and expected Hound to cover Salone, well..then again Salone can take care of herself so whatever happened he was sure she was fine.

((few minutes later))

Ana smiled and kissed Ryan one more time then got off of her and went over, picking up her clothes and getting dressed. "You, are one hell of a good time. I'll have to find you more often around camp." He said to her with a wink. Ana noticed she was still in the appearance of a 17 year old and used her powers to return to her original age of 15.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 10:35 pm

Ryan grinned sliding her clothes on. She looked over at her with a slight shocked expression at her change but it faded to her natural devilish grin. "If that your power then ill find you." Chuckling, she walks towards the battle; her knuckles forming on her hands. Just barely dodging the tornado she glares up at Azazel. "Hey there, watch it!" Moving to stand beside the girl, Salone, and Eli she turns to Eli and eyes him. "My friend there messed you up pretty harshly..." She moves to Azazel's side and cracks her neck. "Three on one? Lets try two on three.." Ryan had a crazed look as she flashed a toothy smile.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 10:41 pm

Salone left out of the way and Hound had vanished reappearing behind the wind boy. Snapping at him with her jaws.
"Let us get this strait mortal, I am no mutt." Hound growled at him. While the kid was bust Salone darted forward in a movement to slam her knee into the guy's gut. Pulling her new gun with Celestial bronze bullets she had gotten from Danni.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 10:48 pm

Eli stood and saw Azazel apologize to the girl whom walked up and then quickly get out of the way of Hound. He then noticed Salone pull out a gun. "What the.." He started to say.

Azazel felt himself get hit in the gut by the girls knee and then saw the gun and quickly blasted the girl away and created a torrent of wind around him and Ryan. "We had best go. Before we are shot. I can deflect most things, but bullets are a if I'm lucky deal." He said to her.

Ana watched briefly and then left.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 10:53 pm

Ryan raised a brow at Salone and shakes her head sliding her hand on Azazel's. "A gun? Really?" Nodding at Azazel she smirks over at him. "Alright.. I pickpocketed(Spell check?) enough anyways."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 11:02 pm

Salone pointed the gun at the two and grinned lazily, "Wind, fun party trick."
Salone clicked the safety on and the gun vanished into thin air and put her hands on her hips. Her eyes narrowing.
"Running away with your tail between your legs I see."

If Ryan tried to pickpocket Salone she would find nothing. Salone kept all of her valuables in the Du'at out of sticky fingers reach.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 11:05 pm

Ryan wasn't near enough to Salone to pickpocket her. "Call us cowardly but at least we didn't leave empty handed and we have our lives. By by lady.." She turns to Azazel. "I like her, she reminds me of you."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 11:09 pm

Azazel chuckled as they flew away, him holding Ryan. "Reminds you of me, eh?" He asked her and gave her a kiss as they left. "Perhaps I can one up her..say we go somewhere nice and quiet..and then have a good time?" He asked her. Of course he asked not knowing that she had just screwed Ana twice in a row now.

Eli dusted himself off as the two left after some final words between the girls. "Well..that was interesting." He said to Salone.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 11:34 pm

"I had a really bad day," Salone offered as an explanation before going and checking Hound over for wounds, blonde hair falling into her face. Both her and Hound had none so she straitened and turned back to Eli.
"How did you get into that fight any how?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/12/2013, 12:05 am

"Kinda sad really how it happened. See, I met these two girls, one was a dryad and the other was a daughter of Chronus. Well after a fight with a cyclops and some wild, rip demigods to shreds hellhounds, the three of us decided to come to the city. WE got here and those two walked up and basically attacked us, well the boy did anyway the girl led the daughter of chronus away. Anyway, the crowd of people caused us to get seperated and I ended up around the corner and going down a different street. I ran back soon as I realized this, and basically exhausted myself trying to get sand particles around central park to form up and catch the dryad before she fell and died. And everything after that is self-explanitory." He explained to her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/12/2013, 12:10 am

Salone grinned, "Yeah, I saw those two rolling around in the dirt on my way over. I didn't stop as there was an ax falling on your head."
She shrugged and shoved her hands in her pockets, leaning against Hound.
She examined Eli for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/12/2013, 12:15 am

Eli smiled a bit. "Thanks again for that. I think I'd look better with my head still on my shoulders." He said and chuckled a tiny bit to himself before the silence came through again. He glanced up at her like he had forgotten how cute he thought she was, but that was the past. It's not like he could go back and changed it so that they were still together. "So how has life at camp treated you since we last talked. Seeing anybody new?" He asked her, kinda awkwardly. But what can you say, this was getting kinda awkward anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/12/2013, 1:58 am

Salone saw that look cross his face and her cheeks turned faintly pink, "Yeah, my boyfriend is back at camp. I had a stressful day so I took Hound for a ride without him." She pulled her hands out of her pockets and hooked her thumbs around her belt loops. She had a few freckles on her nose that nobody had been able to see when she had the scars.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/12/2013, 8:55 am

Eli nodded. "Ah. Well..I hope he is treating you better than I did. I still feel bad that I didn't tell you that I was leaving camp for a while." He admitted to her, rubbing the back of his head kinda ashamed of his actions from that month or two ago.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/12/2013, 1:32 pm

Salone gave him a small smile, "Don't worry about it. I forgave you along time ago for doing that."
She had a lot of time to consider life when she had been kidnapped and she had escaped her imprisonment with few scars.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/12/2013, 5:19 pm

"So we're still friends then?" He asked her. He knew it was stupid to ask, but with Salone sometimes you just weren't sure. And with how awkward he felt, he wasn't exactly sure of anything right now.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/12/2013, 7:30 pm

"If you feel like you're up for it," Salone answered. Her hand slid under Hound's collar and she itched her powerful dark neck. Hound is solid muscle all the way through. When she moved Salone could see the muscle roll under her skin like a large panther... almost.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/12/2013, 10:08 pm

Eli smiled. "Yeah." He said to her and then mentally breathed a sigh of relief that some of his awkward feelings were gone. He glanced around at the dull city street and noticed some mortals looking at Hound. He wondered what the mist might be making her appearance out to be for them but he didn't ponder the thought for long. "Salone, do you and Hound mind giving me a ride back to the camp? I think I would like to return to my cabin and get some rest after this exhausting turn of events." He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/12/2013, 10:29 pm

Salone blinked a few time, Were did all the mortals come from? There were no mortals when she had showed up and now there were about fifteen or so.
"No problem," Salone answered, getting onto Hound and waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/12/2013, 11:24 pm

Eli walked over and climbed up onto Hound. It had been so long since he was sitting on Salone's loyal friend that he forgot what it was like to get a ride from Hound. "Well it certainly is strange to climb up on Hound after a few months of not seeing her around." He muttered with a slight chuckle. "Thanks, Salone." He added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)   Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death? Good. Death and Looting? Better. (Private: Kai)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next