Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Zelda and Shane issues

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 10:15 pm

Shane picked up the drinks and followed her out, with a sigh. When they got back to the car he set one of the drinks on the vehicle and then pulled out the keys, unlocking it. He grabbed the cup again after opening the door and then set them in the cup holders, jamming the key in the ignition and closing his door.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 10:20 pm

She had gotten into the back again and was chewing on some skin. She closed her eyes. "I don't hate you," she repeated. I still love you. The worst part, I can't stop...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 10:27 pm

Shane glanced back at her, hearing what she said. "At least I can be happy for that much." He said to her and then pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive again.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 11:19 pm

"Cheer up," she suggested and lay across the backseat, staring upward. She closed her eyes. "It'll take years off your face."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 11:23 pm

Shane smiled a bit, watching as she lied down and closed her eyes. "Can I ask you something?" He asked her as they passed out of the city they were in and into the open space of the interstate. Not much longer and they's be in Pennsylvania
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 11:32 pm

"Sure," she nodded, resting her head on interlocked fingers behind her head. She cracked open an eye.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 11:37 pm

"Have I ever crossed your mind? Since...the break up." He asked her. He passed by a car or two along the interstate seeing a sign for a turn off into Pennsylvania and quickly moving over to it, taking the ramp off into the state.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 11:46 pm

She didn't answer. She moved and turned her back to him "Every day," she murmured, barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 11:51 pm

Shane barely heard her, and he hung his head a bit. "I was afraid of hearing that answer." He said to her, though he didn't know if she would understand what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 11:59 pm

"Lets just..." she said, not able to finish. She huddled in on herself.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 8:28 am

"Forget about it?" He asked her, but then looked back and saw her huddled up together like she was upset. He sighed and then pulled off into a vacant lot and got out of the car. Going to the back seat he opened the door and climbed in, moving the bucket to the passenger seat up front. "What's wrong, Zelda? Besides...the obvious." He asked her, his hand resting on her thigh, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 12:38 pm

She moved from him. "Don't touch me," she mumbled. "You don't care. Why should you give a f*cking care? You don't and you won't and you can't. You can't."

She got up and left the car, walking away from the car.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 4:06 pm

Shane heard what she mumbled and his heart dropped at the thought that she believed he didn't care. He never could stop caring about her. When she got out of the car, he quickly got out and followed behind calling her name. "I do care, Zelda. I never stopped caring about you." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 12:47 am

"You broke us up... I can't help the way I am. I thought you liked me for me... I was wrong. How wrong was I..." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 1:22 am

Shane stood there in silence after hearing her words. She was right, he was the one that broke them a part. But...he never really wanted to. He never could stop thinking about her, never could get her out of his mind. Zelda was so important to him, leaving her, breaking up with her was a torment. "You...aren't wrong...Zelda. You aren't wrong. My feelings for you, they have always been sincere. All I've ever wanted to do was make you happy. I was stupid to think, stupid to even let you go. I realize it now, but...it feels too late." He said.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 1:31 am

Ever started to run, picking up speed and sprinting. She threw in the odd handspring and cartwheel. She had escaped. Perfect. She had drawn him away and now she was going to run... run where? Someplace to be alone. She just ran in the direction of some trees, hoping any attacks with an arrow he has would just hit a tree. Her shoulder still was gammy.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 1:56 am

Shane tried to chase her, but he had nothing to shoot or throw at her to slow her down, and soon, she was out of site and he stopped running. He felt like he had lost her forever now. His head hung low, he walked back to the car, getting in the driver's seat. He didn't move, he didn't cut on the car, he just...sat there..the blank look of shattered hope on his face. He'd lost her, and now he'd never get her back.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 1:58 am

Ever kept going, running and bounding. She used the trees as cover, swinging from one to another. She heard a snap and froze, turning. Where was her pen?! She couldn't find it. Crap. She turned and swallowed. "Uh... Hello?"

The birds around her flew off as she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 2:08 am

Shane looked up immediately, hearing the sound of the scream. "No." He said and then quickly grabbed his bag out of the backseat. He pulled on his quiver and his sword sheathe and then pulled out his crossbow. Notching a bolt he ran to the woods, calling out Zelda's name.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 2:11 am

It held her by the throat. It was just an ordinary monster but she was already scared for her life. She couldn't breathe... She couldn't breathe... She couldn't... Couldn't...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 2:16 am

Shane ran into the forest and quickly came upon Zelda being chocked by the monster. "Hey, asshole! Get your hands off my girl." He yelled and fired an arrow at the beast's arm, causing him to throw Zelda at Shane. Quickly the boy dropped the crossbow and caught her, but then got knocked to the ground by the monster.

Groaning, he got up, pulling out his sword and mallet and then stepped in front of Zelda, protecting her from the beast.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 2:20 am

Still conscious, she had heard him. She watched him with half closed eyes. Her sight was blurred and she breathed heavily. She blinked a few times. She stumbled up to her feet and as the monster swung for Shane, jumped. She wrapped her arms around Shane and they were back at the car. She had used her shadow travel. She fainted as soon as they landed, slipping down his body, her knees colliding with the ground first.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 1:03 pm

Shane was about to strike the beast in it's swing when suddenly he felt Zelda's arms around him and then a feeling of utter darkness before he found them back at the car. He dropped his weapons and knelt down, catching Zelda as she dropped to the ground. He saw she had fainted and could hear the beasts roar. He opened the backdoor and tossed his weapons in there, then shut the door and opened the driver side door. He picked up Zelda and put her in the passenger seat as he climbed into the car, quickly buckling her up in a seat belt and then starting the car and driving away from the area before the creature could find them.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 1:13 pm

Later on, she stirred and opened her eyes. She felt sick. "Oh gods... Shane?" she asked and looked around the car blearily. "Shane?"

Seeing him, she shifted and put a hand on his shoulder. "Thanks for saving me..." she told him and leaned back, exhausted. "I need to eat and drink something..."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 1:27 pm

Shane looked over at Zelda and smiled when she came to and said thanks. She said she needed food and drinks and he nodded, pulling up to a nearby Subway, closest thing to them at the moment, and parked the car. "You're welcome. For..saving you and all." He told her and got out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Zelda and Shane issues
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next