Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Zelda and Shane issues

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 1:28 pm

She nodded. "I can't get out of the car. I haven't the energy. Just remember to get ranch dressing," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 1:34 pm

Shane nodded at her and then shut the door, walking inside the fast food sandwich shop. After waiting for a minute or two he ordered the meals and had gotten them both a soda to drink. He left the place and walked back to the car, getting in and handing her the sandwich she wanted. "It's got your favorite on it." He told her, hoping that he had the right combo. Sure it had been a month or so since they had eaten together where he had to order everything on his own, but he was sure he had it right.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 1:49 pm

She smiled and started her drink first before eating the sub a bit at a time. She smiled. "Perfect. How did you remember I like all this together?" she asked, smiling. "I can barely remember if you like fries."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 1:59 pm

Shane laughed and took of drink of his own beverage and then smiled at her. "You've just had the much of an impact on me I guess." He told her with a smile and took the last bite of his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 2:02 pm

She ate quietly. "I still love you," she said after a while. "We're just... two pieces of a torn photograph these days..."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 2:12 pm

Shane glanced over and her and then down at the steering wheel. "Yeah...it seems that way." He said to her. He glanced back over at her and thought to himself for a few minutes before finally saying, "Would...you like to try again? You and me together, happy to be with one another?"
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 2:16 pm

"I... I don't know..." Zelda said and looked at the window. "I would like to... I need someone to help me stop the crazies... I also need someone to hug me when I wake from a nightmare..."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 2:20 pm

Shane looked over to her and scooted closer to her. "I still love you too, Zelda." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 2:55 pm

She took a bite of her sandwich. She didn't say a word and focused in the sandwich. What was he going to do now? Wreck an office and then kiss her? Sebella had told her about that one time. It sounded funny...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/24/2013, 9:56 pm

Shane balled up his trash and put it in the bag it came in, taking another sip of his drink and putting it back in the cup holder. He glanced outside and then back to her. "Anywhere you want to go, Zelda?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/24/2013, 10:00 pm

"Home. Ireland..." Zelda muttered. She cleared her throat. "How about a theme park?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/24/2013, 10:05 pm

Shane heard the first thing she said and felt kinda bad, he felt homesick too, but he pushed the thoughts aside when she mentioned a theme park. "Sure." He told her and then started the car, leaving subway and driving around in search of one.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/24/2013, 10:33 pm

"There," she pointed. The sign said something along the lines of 'This way to Superhappydundream land!' She didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/24/2013, 11:42 pm

Shane nodded and turned in, heading down the road to the amusement park. He stopped at the toll booth thing and payed for parking and then went and parked in an open space. Killing the engine, he got out of the car and walked around to her
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/25/2013, 12:07 am

She got out and stretched a little. "So... Rollercoaster? Tea cups? Ferris wheel? Dodge ems? What're we hitting first?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/25/2013, 12:31 am

Shane shrugged and walked with her to the gate. "Anything is good. First thing that catches our eye I guess." He told her as the got to the enterance booth and payed their way in
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 7:04 pm

She grinned. "Rollercoaster!" she practically screamed and grabbed at his hand to yank him in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 7:47 pm

Shane laughed and followed behind her as she yanked him to the nearest Rollercoaster. "Looks pretty fun." He told her as he looked up at it, getting in line with her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 7:58 pm

"I hate lines," she frowned. "But it better be worth it."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 8:05 pm

Shane smiled. "It will be worth it. And if it isn't, there are plenty of other lines that should make up for it." He told her as the line moved forward
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 8:22 pm

She grinned. Soon, they reached the begining. She grinned the entire time as they were seated. They started to move, going up a small hill slowly at first... and then...

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Zelda screamed as they went down the hill. They twisted and turned, going upside down and back right up. She loved it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 9:04 pm

Shane laughed and hollered as they rode the rollercoaster, feeling like he might throw up but not caring either. He could hear Zelda's laughter and knew she was enjoying herself as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Zelda and Shane issues   More Zelda and Shane issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Zelda and Shane issues
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4