Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~ Empty
PostSubject: how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~   how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~ Icon_minitime6/29/2013, 12:40 pm

every picture im gonna burn
every smile was a lesson learned

kassidy stumbles into the bathroom, in somewhat of a daze. or course taleis has to be here, and of course kassidy has to find him sucking face with someone. it's just her luck, really.

she turns on the faucet and splashes water on her face, trying to regain some control over her thoughts. she was cool (well, she was fuming, but she wasn't flustered or anything) and collected in the library, but now she's just. she doesn't know what to think because she's done with taleis, completely done but then he shows up in her life and it isn't fair, dammit.

kassidy stumbles back until she feels her back hit the wall, and she slides down until she's sitting with her back against the wall, mostly leaning against it for support. the cold of it is refreshing and helps her clear her head a bit, so, that's a plus.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~   how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~ Icon_minitime6/29/2013, 12:43 pm

I walk in and see some one and look and her and quickly glance down at the floor.i set down my bow and quiver by the door hoping I wouln  have to use it. I rool up my sleves and wonder what a normal life would be like. I quickly get rip of that thaught, knowing a normal life would be worthless. "Do you need help"?I ask the girl with her head agnist a wall.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~   how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~ Icon_minitime6/29/2013, 1:05 pm

kassidy opens her eyes, surprised to hear someone speaking. it is kind of late (or early, depending on how you look at it), and she wasn't exactly expecting someone to walk in on her semi meltdown.

"i'm fine," she says. "just had a bit of an unpleasant surprise, i'll be fine." kassidy's not so sure that's the truth, but she'll tell her that anyways; she's never met this girl before, doesn't see why she has to know everything about her.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~   how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~ Icon_minitime6/29/2013, 1:11 pm

I walk around and sit on the floor about 2 yards from the girl. "My names Angela.. Whats yours?"I ask wondering why I even talking to her she looks like she was about to break down... Kind of what i looked like befor i put scars on my body.If so then mabey I can make my first friend here.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~   how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~ Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 10:57 am

"i'm kassidy," she says. "daughter of..." she frowns, trying to remember who her godly parent. it's difficult to remember these things when you've only got one overall, general cabin for everyone like you. "i can't remember right now, but she's a titan and she's got somethin' to do with prophecies and stars, i think. starts with an a."
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~   how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~ Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 11:02 am

"So your a demi titan? That must be stress full hu?" I ask, trying to get more information out of her. I start to pace the bathroom making sure my sleeves are rooled down enough to hide my scares. The last thing I need is for roumurs to start at a place im going tk be staying for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~   how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~ Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 12:44 pm

kassidy shrugs. "i dunno," she says. "i haven't really been here that long, y'know? but like, i've heard that we're not really liked all that much. i think it was something about these demititans going on this cabin destroying rampage? i dunno what it was about, but i mean, i haven't got any powers, so."
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~   how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~ Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 2:44 pm

"I havent either I got here only a few days ago." I say, rembering the intersting way that I got to this camp. I finally stop paceing and pick up my bow and dry fire the bow without ows, giving my arms something to do for a while.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~   how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~ Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 10:12 pm

kassidy hums, standing up and peering at herself in the mirror. she tugs at her hair and frowns a bit. "my hair's too long," she mumbles to herself, tugging on the ends a bit more.

kassidy bites her lip, thinking. she can leave her hair long, or she can do something about it. so kassidy pulls her hair back and, in one swift movement, pulls her dagger out and cuts through her hair.

it feels strange, she decided, with her hair all short, but it's better. "yeah, that's better," she says to herself, grinning at her reflection. it's different, but she likes it.

"well, i should probably get going now. you know, stuff to do. it was nice talking to you angela!" kassidy waves as she walks out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
XxAnGeLaxX

PostSubject: Re: how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~   how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~ Icon_minitime6/30/2013, 10:17 pm

I leave the bathrooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~   how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how am i gonna be an optimist about this? ~private~
Page 1 of 1