Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Movie theater

Go down 
+7
Carrie Beary
Rave Girl
Dovah
Hammah
Bob
Dena
Princess Amy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

The Movie theater - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime10/26/2011, 11:08 pm

Neon laughed at that and made his way out of the movie theater, and to HALLOWEEN TOWN. He laughed alittle more as he walked out of the theater.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 12:56 am

The taxi pulls up to the movie theatre, and Cypher steps out of the taxi.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 12:59 am

I stepped out of the taxi and stood at the entrance to the grand movie theater. I still had about 40 bucks in my wallet so we could buy tickets, food, and candy galore. I then turned to Cypher and asked, "So have any particular movie you want to see?"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 1:02 am

"Nope, nothing I can think of," she says as she scans the list of playing movies. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 1:06 am

I thought about this for a moment, whilst scanning the list of movies playing, then replied, "We could get a good scare and see The Woman in Black...also known as Harry Potter and the Woman in Black." I chuckled at my little joke at the end.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 1:09 am

Cypher rolls her eyes, but she still laughs. 'Yep, you totally like him.' "The Woman in Black seems like it would be cool," she says. 'And you're just a voice in my head.' 'I'm not JUST voice! I'm an insightful voice!' Cypher glares at the list of playing movies, pretending that it's the voice, just like she did with the wall.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 1:12 am

I smiled then opened the door to the movie theater. I walked in and went to the ticket salesmen, "Two for The Woman in Black." I give him the money then he gave me the two tickets.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 1:18 am

Cypher follows Eddie into the theatre. She takes a moment to look around as Eddie buys the tickets, and she realizes that it hasn't changed all that much since she was here last. In fact, it seems like it hasn't changed at all. Maybe it's a bit cleaner, the music is a bit different, and there are a few more trash cans, but other than that, it's basically the same. She's not expecting that, especially after her coma-like black out. She's expecting more of a drastic change, like in the story of the man who falls asleep and wakes up a hundred years later, only to find out that his family and friends are dead and everything's different. Instead, it's all the same.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 1:22 am

I turned to Cypher, "So, what kind of soda do you want?" I asked simply.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 1:30 am

"Coke slushie," she says, hoping they still have them. She's not sure if the place switches out drinks often, but she hopes they don't do it too often.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 1:33 am

I listened to her response then walked over to the food place. "One large popcorn, one large Coke Slushie, one large Dr. Pepper, and a box of starbursts and M&Ms." The man gave me the total cost and I paid him. I then walked over to Cypher again and handed her Coke Slushie to her. "So shall we go see the movie now?" I asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 1:40 am

"Mhmmm," Cypher says. She takes a sip of the Coke slushie and smiles. 'When will you ask him about you-know-what?' the voice inquires, and Cypher's smile drops. "And, um, there's something I've been meaning to ask you about," she basically mumbles, hoping Eddie doesn't hear her. She knows this is something that needs to be addressed in order for her to remain sane, but it doesn't mean that she necessarily wants to ask.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 1:43 am

I didn't hear her instantly, but her voice slowly lingered to my ears and I stopped. I turned around and simply said, "What did you want to ask me?"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 1:48 am

Cypher takes a deep breath, and, before she can lose her courage, says quickly, "When you were asking about how long I knew Burning, were you jealous or something?" Almost instantly her cheeks turn red, which she knows because she could feel the heat. In fact, she was even sure that Eddie might be able to feel the heat from her cheeks. She ducks down and hides behind her hair, wishing she can take the words back, wishing she can go back in time and make herself not say it. But, obviously, she can't do that.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 1:55 am

I kind of stiffened a little at her question and then noticed her blushing insanely and hiding in her hair. I then just took a deep breath and answered timidly, "....Maybe a little bit...."
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 1:59 am

'Told you,' the voice says, sounding rather snobbish. 'Oh, stop being such a brat.' Cypher bites her lip and glances up at Eddie through her bangs, still blushing. She smiles nervously, unsure if she just ruined everything or not, just like she was so sure she had during The Incident.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 2:02 am

I kind of tilted my head then asked, "Why are you blushing so much Cypher...?"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 2:05 am

Cypher shrugs, even though she already knows why. It's not like she's the type of person who goes around, blabbing the name of the person she likes. Yes, she admits it. She likes Eddie. 'Did you hear that? I. LIKE. EDDIE.' 'Brava. You can finally admit your feelings to yourself. Next step is admitting the fact that you like him to his face.' 'Not happening.'
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 2:09 am

"So...."I said awkwardly, "Should we go see the movie now...?"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 2:10 am

"Might be a good idea," Cypher says, feeling insanely awkward.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 2:12 am

"Yeah....I guess so...."I replied, then started headed to The Woman in Black's theater room.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 2:15 am

Cypher follows Eddie, still blushing. Once she gets into the theatre room, she sits down in one of the seats that's kind of in the back, but not too far back.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 2:16 am

I went into the theater room and sat down next to Cypher. I ate a few bits of popcorn and waited for the movie to start.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 2:18 am

Cypher props her feet up against the seat in front of her, which was empty. She glances at Eddie out of the corner of her eye, but quickly makes herself look away. 'Just freaking tell him you like him already!' 'I think I'm good, but thanks for the suggestion.'
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 2:26 am

I leaned back into my seat and watched the trailers play. I glanced at Cypher for a quick moment and I felt that weird feeling in my stomach again when I met her with Burning. I then looked away and payed attention to the trailers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Movie theater
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Special Places :: Special Places :: New York-
Jump to: