Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Movie theater

Go down 
+7
Carrie Beary
Rave Girl
Dovah
Hammah
Bob
Dena
Princess Amy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

The Movie theater - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 1:05 pm

I looked at Cypher and noticed that she looked very frustrated. I kind of frowned and said, "Seriously Cyph, something's wrong...can you please tell me what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 1:08 pm

Cypher chuckles quietly, thinking, 'Well isn't that the most obvious observation I've ever heard.' "Well, the last person I got close to died, for one thing, and I'm going crazy and hearing another voice in my head that's trying to tell me what to do and trying to tell me that others around me are this or that or just whatever and It's just...Ugh." Cypher then squeezes her eyes shut tightly, unsure of what Eddie's reaction will be. Whatever it is, she just hoped it won't be too bad. "So, basically, my life is completely messed up right now and I have no idea what to do."
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 1:13 pm

"How exactually is it messed up, maybe I can help?" I continued, just wanting to figure out what Cypher was so worried about.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 1:35 pm

Cypher thinks for a moment, then says, "I don't really think I can explain. But it just feels like everything's just wrong, and I can't help but feel like it's all my fault." 'Well, that's a start. Now you just have to say that you have a crush on him or that you can't hang out with him.' 'I really, really hate you, you know?' 'Yes, I believe you've made me quite aware of that fact.'
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 1:39 pm

I kind of tilted my head in confusion then replied, "Well I'm sure it's not your fault Cypher...is there anything I can do to help you out?"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 1:42 pm

Cypher shakes her head and says, "Not that I'm aware of..." 'You know that there is something.' 'And I'm just going to tell him that the only way he can help me is by saying that he likes me? Because, quite frankly, I don't see that working.' 'You're right. We'll need to think of something better to do.' 'You are so not thinking of it.' Cypher sighs and stares down at her sneakers, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 1:45 pm

I kind of sighed then started to stand up, really confused on what was wrong with Cypher.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 1:59 pm

A metallic taste fills Cypher's mouth, and she realizes that her teeth have sunk into her lip. 'Crap,' she thinks as she ducks her head down so her hair covers her face again. She licks the blood off, hoping nobody will notice the fact that her lip is bleeding. 'You really shouldn't bite your lip so much.' 'Yeah, well, I do. Get over it.'
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 2:08 pm

I noticed Cypher duck under to do something and I raised my eyebrow ever-so slightly. What was up with her today...gods I was so confused, 'Might I add my two-bits of intelligence into this situation, Edward?'. I froze at the sound of a voice, 'Uhm...who...er...what the hell are you?'. 'I'm you Edward...well more like your more mature and intelligent version....or you can just call me 'Your Conscience'. 'Stop calling me Edward...Conscience.'
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 2:15 pm

Cypher notices that Eddie stopped walking, so she stops, too. "Hey, are you okay?" she asks quietly. She keeps her face carefully hidden behind her hair and licks the blood off of her lip, once again. 'Hey, maybe he's just discovered his conscious!' 'Oh deer lord no,' Cypher thinks. 'You conscious things are so freaking annoying.' 'No, we're helpful!' 'Annoying!'
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 2:20 pm

I turned to Cypher and made a small smile, "Yeah....I'm fine." 'No you aren't...'. 'Yes I am, now go away!' I mentally yelled, not wanting to be bugged by some....conscience thing....
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 2:24 pm

"You have one, too, don't you," Cypher says, making it a statement instead of a question, because she's almost positive that she's right. "One of those voice things." 'So you do believe me!!' 'So maybe I do...' Her face is still hidden behind her hair, and she's still staring at her sneakers, but it's still obvious that she's speaking to Eddie and not someone else.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 2:33 pm

I kind of looked at her, a little confused, then answered, "Yeah...you have one too?" 'Hmm looks like your friend has a conscience too...I wonder what they talk about...'. 'They probably talk about how annoying consciences are!'. '.......Harsh.....'

Last edited by Herp Derpington on 2/25/2012, 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 2:42 pm

"Mmmhmmmm. They're annoying, aren't they?" she says. 'Hey!' 'Oh shut up you.' Cypher glances up at Eddie through her bangs and licks the bloods off of her lip once again. 'You suck.' Cypher smiles to herself and thinks, 'At least I can.' The voice says, 'EWW EWWW EWWW TMI TMI THAT WAS NOT OKAY NOT AT ALL YOU DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING EW WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER WITH YOU,' and on and on.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 2:50 pm

"Yes...very, very, very annoying." I replied with a smile, Jeez.....you're soooooo nice.' the voice complained in my head, [i]'Oh shut up you annoying twit...'[i] I retorted to it. I then focused on Cypher again and said, "We should probably head back to camp...I only have enough money to get us back there."
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 2:53 pm

"Yeah, that might be a good idea." The voice is still yelling in Cypher's head, which causes her to wince slightly. 'Hey, voice-slash-conscious thing?' '...What do you want oh deer lot it better not be like what you ju-' 'Shut up. Kaythanksbye.'
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 2:58 pm

I smiled again and replied, "Alrighty then....let's get going." I then started to walk again out the door.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 3:02 pm

Cypher follows Eddie out of the theatre. '...And really, you're just one big lost cause. I shouldn't even bother trying to help you, but of course, I have no choice! You know, the last person I had to help? They were a lot more grateful. And now I have to deal with you! You don't even care! It's so terrible! 'Or you could like just shut up and not talk and let me figure stuff out for myself...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Movie theater
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Special Places :: Special Places :: New York-
Jump to: