Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Movie theater

Go down 
+7
Carrie Beary
Rave Girl
Dovah
Hammah
Bob
Dena
Princess Amy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

The Movie theater - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 2:33 am

Cypher keeps staring at the screen, although it's kind of like she's forcing herself to watch. She's not exactly all that interested, because she's too busy thinking of every single way and time she's messed up.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 2:35 am

I saw the movie starting and I took a small sip from my soda.
OOC: Time skip to le middle for some awkwardness? :33
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 2:37 am

Cypher sips on her Coke slushie, watching the movie.

OOC: Well, what else is there to do?
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 2:42 am

OOC:What I said in the Chat-Box, about Cypher getting freaked out in the movie and holding onto Eddie.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 2:48 am

*LATER IN THE MOVIIIIEEEE* Cypher jumps at one point in the movie and, not realizing exactly what she's doing in her frightened state, grabs the closest thing to her, which happens to be Eddie's arm.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 2:54 am

I felt someone grab onto my arm and looked to see it was Cypher. I kind of turned red in the face when she did this and I was kind of frozen with awkwardness so I just...let her hold onto my arm.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 11:50 am

Cypher realizes that she's holding onto Eddie's arm, and she feels her entire face go warm. "Uh..." she mutters as she pulls her arms away. "S-s-sorr-ry," she stutters, her face bright red. She ducks down behind her hair again and closes her eyes, mentally cursing herself. 'Stupid stupid stupid! Why do you always have to go and do something that completely ruins the moment?!' 'Because you're you.' 'Gee, thanks. That totally helps my self esteem.' Cypher breaths in sharply, closes her eyes tighter, and bites down on her lip as hard as she can.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 7:14 pm

I unfroze from what had happened and relaxed. I looked at Cypher, well more like her hair, and said simply, "Don't apologize it's fine..."
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 8:52 pm

Cypher keeps her face ducked behind her hair, but she glances at Eddie. She's not all that interested in the movie, not after feeling like she just messed everything up again. She finds that she feels that way a lot, and it's not pleasant, not at all. She takes another sip of her slushie, trying not to slurp too loudly.

OOC: Can I just say that I love Judas's theme song?
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 8:59 pm

OOC:Why thank you X3
BIC:
I just looked at Cypher, "Why are you so embarrassed, so what, you got scared and reacted by grabbing onto something. It's no big deal Cyph..."
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 9:10 pm

Cypher shrugs again and says quietly, "I'm easily embarrassed." She doesn't say anything about the fact that she has maybe a little crush on him.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 9:12 pm

I smiled at her and said simply, "Well there's no need to feel embarrassed around me."
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 10:04 pm

Cypher smiles, but she keeps her hair over her face. She glances at Eddie again, but doesn't say anything. 'You really should tell him, y'know.' 'You really should stop telling me what to do.'
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 10:59 pm

I smiled back and then continued watching the movie.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 12:18 am

Cypher starts playing with the sleeve of her jacket, not exactly paying attention. She doesn't want to watch the movie because she might do something else embarrassing, and she also can't stare at Eddie like a creeper. Because staring at people like a creeper isn't nice.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 12:23 am

OOC:Le skippy skip to the end of the movie.
BIC:
I discarded my empty garbage on the floor and watched the lights slowly turn back on. I looked at Cypher and smiled at her, "That was...a good movie, wouldn't you say?"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 12:32 am

"Yeah, I guess," Cypher says with a shrug. "I didn't really pay attention. I was lost in thought, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 12:33 am

I kind of tilted my head, "What were you thinking about?" I asked her, a little curious.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 12:36 am

'You, mainly. Ugh, I need to stop being such a lovesick teenager.' Cypher ducks behind her hair yet again as she feels her cheeks heat up and says, "Stuff," although it's not very loud.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 12:41 am

"What kind of stuff?" I continued with a somewhat playful grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 12:43 am

"...Stuffy stuff?" Cypher offers, although she doesn't sound quite sure. It's almost as if she's asking a question.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 12:47 am

I gave her a look that clearly translated to ,'Be honest with me.'
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 1:01 am

Cypher shrugs and looks away from Eddie, which translates to 'I can't right now.' She sighs, wishing she could tell him, but how can you say, 'I was thinking about you and how cute you are and how I really wouldn't mind it if you just hugged me or held my hand even'? Because as far as Cypher knows, there's no way anyone can do that without ruining a friendship. Of course, unless, he likes her too. 'He does.' 'I'm a lovesick teenager. I'm not supposed to believe that.' 'I'm just trying to be helpful.' 'Well, it's not working.'
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 2:47 am

I made a small, quiet sigh then simply said, "Well let's get going then..."
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 12:45 pm

Cypher nods once and bites her lip, staring at her feet. 'Besides, the last person I was close to...well, he died,' she thinks. She digs her teeth into her lip harder, trying to fight back tears. 'So, you can either take the risk, or you can push him away like you have with everyone else in order to protect yourself.' 'Oh, you'd so obviously LOVE it if I just shoved him away, wouldn't you?' she thinks back angrily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Movie theater   The Movie theater - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Movie theater
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Special Places :: Special Places :: New York-
Jump to: