Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daz's Bunk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/7/2012, 5:30 am

I shook my head, and then I walked pver and picked her up. "You'll be keeping me warm."I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/7/2012, 6:31 am

Pfft, my legs weren't broken or anything... but then again, I did need to keep Daz warm. This was the logical solution, right? Right. I reached up and folded my arms around Daz's neck. Ha, I was like a human scarf or something.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/7/2012, 6:43 am

I smiled. "I feel remarkably fashionable."I said, smiling. "If only all clothing was this beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 3:03 am

"Hmm. Well, your shirt does look very nice," I said, deliberately being oblivious to the fact that he'd probably meant me.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 3:14 am

I smiled. "I meant you."I clarified.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 4:34 am

"Oh, really?" I replied, blushing a little bit. Even though I knew that, there was a certain difference between thinking something to myself and hearing Daz actually say it.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 4:38 am

I smiled. "Yes, Zero. I love you."I said, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 4:44 am

"I love you too," I said, and rested my head the place where my shoulder pressed against his. It was a very comfortable spot, actually.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 4:49 am

I opened up the door. All the snow had melted, but it was still pretty cold out. It wasn't too bad, though. I left the cabin, the two cats folloeing me and then closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime1/8/2012, 4:54 am

I was carried out of the cabin, out into the cold winter air. Thank goodness Daz's coat was so warm. And even then, I'd still have been chilly without him holding me.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 10:36 pm

Daz walked in to the cabin and looked around. Oh, good; no one was here. Occassionally other people would sneak in here to get out of something, like cleaning the Arena floor. Daz closed the door behind him and looked around for something to close it with. He decided to move an empty bunk in front of the door. That woukd probably make a good barrier, just in case. Maybe it woukd act as a bit of soundproofing, too. Then he let go of Zero's hand and walked over to his bunk, and laid down. Then he waited to see if she would come over.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 11:46 pm

There seemed to be one open window. After Daz had let go of her hand, she walked over and shut it. She turned around to see that he'd gone and laid down on his bunk. There were a number of things she could do now, but she wasn't brave enough to try half of them. So she just walked over there and crawled on top of her boyfriend -- who, by the way, looked fantastic shirtless -- and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/16/2013, 11:59 pm

Daz immediately kissed Zero back and out his hands at the small of her back. He pushed her closer to him as the kissing got progressively... he couldn't think of a word, so "steamier" seem to be appropriate. Before his eyes closed, he couldn't help noticing how much he liked it when she was in his shirt. It was weird, but he liked how small it kade her look, and somethinf about the fact aht it was his shirt was symbolic, he supposed. Of course, after a few seconds his eyes shut and his mind focused on the kissing.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 12:24 am

It didn't take long for the kiss to escalate. Again, Zero needed to breathe, which was unfortunate. She pulled about an inch away from him, and used her left hand to gently caress his perfect face. How did she land such a good-looking guy, again? She thought about it as she traced the thin scar leading down from the corner of his mouth with her thumb, and decided that it didn't really matter at the moment. The break lasted about five seconds, at which point she picked up the kissing again.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 12:59 am

When Zero took a second to breathe, Daz just looked up at her face and into her eyes. She was just so damn pretty, everywhere. Her eyes were like the little craters on the moon, the gray adjacent to white (though daz could have sworn they were black before. It was almost as if some God or God-want-to-be had gone back and decided to change Zero's appearance). He focused in on her lips as she moved them up to his again, going a little cross-eyed before he closed his eyes and kissed her again. Just like before, the world rushed away and all he could think about was Zero. Of course, there were many Zeros in his head at the moment, and one of his favorites was shirtless Zero, so he started to take his shirt off of her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 1:20 am

She had to break the kiss again, this time so that Daz could pull her, no, his shirt over her head. Once it was off, she decided it was a good idea to move the kissing to other places on his body. She moved her lips to his neck, like earlier, but something made her pause. The author felt like making things potentially awkward, what an asshole. There were a couple of small bruises forming on Daz's skin, on his neck and near his collarbone. Did she do that earlier? Oops. Hopefully he wouldn't mind, but Zero wasn't sure how he would react to that.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 1:33 am

Daz was about to move his hands down to take Zero's pants off, but she had stopped while kissing him, and it looked like she was staring at his neck. What, did he cut it or something? Daz looked at Zero questioningly before trying to look at where she was looking. His head didn't really bend correctly, so he looked back up at Zero and waited for her to explain. He noticed that, while distracted, his hands hand continued working down Zero's back and ended up on her butt. Aw, too bad.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 1:41 am

"... it's nothing," Zero said. Rather unconvincingly at that, since she was blushing. The blushing only intensified when she felt hands on her rear. She'd tell him later. Or let him look in the mirror sometime and find out for himself. In the meantime, she'd attempt not to do it again. She seemed to have a tendency to get a little carried away while, er, stuff. She leaned down to kiss one of the bruises lightly, like a tiny apology for the injury.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 1:50 am

Daz smiled, because he could tell she was lying, and after she put a little kiss where she'd been staring, he pushed her back up so that she was facing him. Obviously, his hands hadn't moved, so he had moved her by shoving her gluteus maximus. He looked her in the eye. "Zero, what is it?" He asked again. He'd seen her blushing, and was rather curious now. There must have been a reason for the way she was looking at his neck. "Do I have a third nipple or something?" He asked, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 1:59 am

Zero looked off to the side and bit her lip out of nervousness. He wouldn't get mad, would he? If he did, he'd probably hide it, which was worse than him just telling her he was pissed. "It's... well, earlier I guess I sort of... left a... on your neck..." She couldn't bring herself to say the actual word, it was too embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 2:17 am

"You left a what on my neck?" He asked innocently, and was smiling again. He'd felt it, earlier, but had dismissed it. Of course, he knew what she meant now. He wasn't sure the exact logistics of it; it was either a bite mark or a hickey. He was not going to say or suggest either words, though. While she was looking away, he playfully bit her own neck, and whispered in her ear, "It's okay, Zero. I'm sure I won't mind, whatever it was."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 2:23 am

Eep. It took an awful lot of self-control for Zero to not rip Daz's clothes right off. She did slip a finger behind the waist of his jeans, though, and pulled them down a little. It was probably time for a time skip relatively soon.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 2:30 am

Daz laughed a bit when he realized Zero was not going to tell him, but figred it was about to play out whether it would happen again or not. He assumed it would, and blushed at the thought. He hadn't told Zero this, of course, but he had liked it. With those thoughts in mind, Daz removed Zero's pants. Hark! The Lord of HBM Posting doth proclaim that an intermission be applied posthaste. Yonder fornicators must be censored lest they corrupt the minds of the young.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 2:44 am

In an unlucky turn of events, Zero's painkillers wore off about halfway through Morning Activities II. She hid it rather well, but as a result of the renewed headache, she hadn't enjoyed said activities as much as the first time. At least the second half of them. She hoped to high Olympus that Daz hadn't noticed.
This was not revenge for a certain "Lord of Posting" giving himself a stupid title, it should be noted. This was planned all along.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime9/17/2013, 2:50 am

Daz, of course, had just as much excitement as he did the first time around, potentially a little diminished. He hadn't noticed Zero's lack of spunk mainly because his mind wasn't working properly. He would likely figure it out in a few minutes and be his normal compassionate self, but for now, he was just lying next to Zero in his boxers, not bothering to put his pants on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daz's Bunk   Daz's Bunk - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daz's Bunk
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next