Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My character form =)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

My character form =) Empty
PostSubject: My character form =)   My character form =) Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 2:40 pm

Character Name: Alexia Beckett Gender: Female
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Hair color: Dark brown, Eye color: Hazel, Height: 5’8, Body type: Skinny
God and mortal parent: God Parent; Hephaestus Mortal parent; Lucy Beckett
Powers: Bend fire to her will only 5 times a day, though it drains her energy. She can withstand high heat (like in a metal forge) only up to 400 degrees farenhight.
Flaws***: Unconfident, shy, and clumsy.
Pets: None.
Weapon****: Celestial bronze sword that she made herself in the forges
Talents/Skills: Can fix and build things skillfully.

RP Example*: Alexia left the metal forges at 2 in the morning, exhausted from working on a new sword. The mechanics were great- it was a charm bracelet, where each charm turned into a different deadly weapon. She loved spending the day working on a new project. It was way past curfew at camp, but Alexia always lost track of time when she was working. She looked up at the sky, where the stars and the moon glittered overhead. What would mom be doing right now, if she were still alive? Sleeping, probably. Lost in her thoughts, Alexia ran into something fuzzy. Taking a confused step back, she looked at what she bumped into. Chiron. Uh-oh… “What are you doing up past curfew?” He asked Alexia. Busted… Alexia thought miserably. This was just her luck.

Biography*: Alexia grew up not knowing that her real dad was actually Hephaestus. Her parents lied to her. Raymond Beckett was just her step-dad. The day Alexia found out something was wrong, a monster crashed into the Beckett house and captured Alexia’s mother. The monster (A fury) killed Alexia’s mother, then tried to kill Alexia. Alexia barely escaped, then roamed the country, fighting monsters, until a satyr found her and brought her to camp. At camp, she got claimed by Hephaestus, and Alexia knew that her parents had lied about her parentage her whole life. Notes: none

Well, um, that's it. Let me know if there's anything that needs to be fixed. cyclops thanks! jocolor

Last edited by alexia134 on 3/7/2011, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: My character form =)   My character form =) Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 2:47 pm

How many times a day can she use her powers? Do they drain her? How high of heat?
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: My character form =)   My character form =) Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 3:02 pm

Fixed!
Is that okay? Thanks again! rendeer
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: My character form =)   My character form =) Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 3:03 pm

Okay looks good. Have fun!
Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My character form =)   My character form =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My character form =)
Page 1 of 1