Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My character form

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My character form Empty
PostSubject: My character form   My character form Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 3:27 pm

Hi. I'm new to the site and I just figured out how to post a character form. Here goes nothing!

Character Name: Asha Warner

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Tall, pale, brunette, gray eyes, on the thinner side
God and mortal parent: Athena and unknown mortal man (adopted)

Powers: None

Flaws: Asha is very self-conscious which keeps her from expressing her true self. It also makes people think she's weak. She's also afraid of hurting others and when she does get angry, she tends to challenge someone to see who is the best. She is almost always deep in thought.

Pets: A hamster named Sunny.

Weapon: Celestial Bronze tipped spear

Talents/Skills: Asha is a talented musicial and writer. She excelled in math and English at school, and she is considered quite intelligent. She's also does well in physics and is a decent strategist. Whenever she is determined, she can do anything.

RP Example: Asha dodged the huge hound's razor sharp teeth by a centimeter and jabbed the spear into its side. The canine winced and gimaced in pain as she yanked the spear out of its body but was not reluctant to try and pounce on her once more. Thankfully, she was faster and she managed to get behind it by somersaulting out of its way as it bounded towards her. Once she was on her feet again, she pushed the tip of the spear into its flesh, delivering the final blow. The hound gave her one last growl before disintegrating into sickly yellow dust and sand.

She looked down at her leg to wear the dog had bit her. It was a nasty looking wound, but nothing serious. She smiled to herself, pleased. She had killed the monstrous hound alone, without any help. It was only a hellhound, but still, it meant she had a chance of surviving in the real world. The chance was slim, but it was real.

Biography: Compared to some demigods, Asha had an easy life. She lived with her parents in Connecticut until she was eleven years old. Then, her father got a job transfer and they moved to New York City. One day, she overheard her parents talking about how she was adopted, which is something she hadn't known all of her life. She ran away from home because of this and with the help of a schoolmate, found her way to Camp Half-Blood with some nasty monsters on her heels.

Last edited by musicgirl101 on 12/30/2011, 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

My character form Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character form   My character form Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 3:30 pm

Hmm. Unles you want them to be unclaimed then You need to put a God parent. Also I dont believe we allow that power. Also All demigods are supposed to be claimed by the time they are 13 so you must have a God parent. Finally here weapons are CB right

Cb= Celestial Bronze.
Back to top Go down

My character form Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character form   My character form Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 11:37 pm

Sorry, I didn't realize. I edited the character form so that it's a little more sensible.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

My character form Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character form   My character form Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 11:37 pm

Sorry but I dont believe that Athena kids are psychics.
Back to top Go down

My character form Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character form   My character form Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 11:42 pm

Sorry, I'll edit it again.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

My character form Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character form   My character form Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 11:48 pm

Hmm Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My character form Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character form   My character form Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My character form
Page 1 of 1