Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cynthia's transferred character form... AGAIN....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Cynthia's transferred character form... AGAIN.... Empty
PostSubject: Cynthia's transferred character form... AGAIN....   Cynthia's transferred character form... AGAIN.... Icon_minitime4/14/2010, 4:26 am

Name: Cynthia
Eyes: Silver, like the moon
Hair: White-blonde with black streaks
Height: 5'5"
Body Type: Thin-ish
Skin Color: Sorta pale, and faintly shines silver
God Parent: Artemis
Mortal Parent: Her dad... who's dead. Long story....
Country of Origin: America
Pets: A small albino phoenix named Star
Talents: (Is there really a point for this? Talents and skills are pretty much the same...)
Skills: Archery, hunting
Weapon: A white bow that has her name carved into it in Greek letters and a silver-colored celestial bronze hunting knife
Flaws: Always wants something that she can't have, confrontational personality, merciless to her enemies, usually easy to anger, enjoys when other people are in pain, somewhat hypocritical, prejudice against boys

Powers(must relate to god parent): Can talk to/call animals, but it works best with wolves and deer. Calling them to her aid drains her (about 1/6th of her energy for each animal, just talking to them doesn't drain her....)

Life Before CHB*: Cynthia lived an almost normal life, except for the usual odd monster incidents and school expulsions. She thought she was crazy for a while when she realized she could talk to animals. After a while, she decided to tell her dad. Unfortunately, her dad died in a car crash on his way home... Cynthia decided to run away after that, but before she left, a satyr realized she was a demigod and brought her to camp. Along the way, she found her pet phoenix.

RP Example*: I looked up at the bird nest. It wasn't that far above me, and I heard the frightened sounds of a baby bird calling for help. Even though the satyr would say I was wasting time, I climbed up the tree to look at the nest. Inside was a little bird, pure-white. It looked at me and squealed in terror, then began running around the nest. "It's all right, I won't hurt you..." I said, and reached out to the bird. It looked at me for a second... then jumped onto my hand.

Any notes about your characters: Nope
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Cynthia's transferred character form... AGAIN.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cynthia's transferred character form... AGAIN....   Cynthia's transferred character form... AGAIN.... Icon_minitime4/14/2010, 4:28 am

Approved (Again)
Back to top Go down

Cynthia's transferred character form... AGAIN....
Page 1 of 1