Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reading the Books

Go down 
+14
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
Rayquaza
Little Miss Laugh
Shade
Dena
darkblue248
Evimero
Princess Amy
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Silly Lily
Kasi
Damascus
ML
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Reading the Books - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 11:30 pm

I smile "I'm not very belonging in the cabin either but, it's fine, I guess"
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 11:32 pm

"so your okay with not fitting in with people who should be your half-siblings?" i ask her
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 11:34 pm

I sighed "Not really.."
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 11:36 pm

"i dont think i have any half-siblings, so i dont have to worry about that, but i think i see why you might not be comfortable with being different" i say to her
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 11:38 pm

"Yeah, But Its okay, Sometimes"
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 11:39 pm

"well, i guess i'll see you around some time" i say as i got up. i look around and go to the place i think i got my book from. i put it away, wave goodbye, and leave the library
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2010, 11:40 pm

I sat in my chair Looking around, I looked at my perfectly manicured nail. I got up and left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 6:09 pm

I look around for a specific book I want...."Found it!" I say. I grab Twilight off of the shelf and go to sit at a table. I start reading it.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 6:11 pm

i walk in and get a random book sit down and read it, opening to a random page. i started reading not understanding most of the words
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 6:12 pm

I glance at the girl who walked in, losing my spot. 'She looks confused.' I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 6:17 pm

i close the book looking at the cover. 'medical studies and problems' it read. i rolled my eyes. no wonder you cant read it i thought but couldnt you have picked something else sheez i had the worst randomness i got up put the book back and looked for something about band music. more like a piece
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 6:18 pm

OOC: I WILL BE ON L8R!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/9/2010, 6:19 pm

i got up and put the music back and left.
OOC: i wont
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/10/2010, 9:24 pm

I get bored, and leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/16/2010, 6:23 pm

I walk in and browse around the shelves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/17/2010, 12:09 am

I walked into the library and see some girl there. Hm.. she looks nice enough. I walk over to her. "Hey," I said to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/17/2010, 12:45 am

I turn around as I see some girl. I smile. "Hi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/17/2010, 1:02 am

"Hey, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/17/2010, 1:04 am

I held out my hand. "Marisol..Marisol Lopez..Daughter of Deimos..and you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/17/2010, 1:05 am

I shook her head. "I'm Noel Kame, daughter of Hermes, and trust me, I won't take anything from you, as long as you don't get me mad," I said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/17/2010, 1:09 am

I laughed. "Same here..I won't scare the hell out of you, as long as you don't get me mad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/17/2010, 1:12 am

I laughed along with her. "That's a good thing, because I don't feel like having my fear scaring the hell out of me at the moment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/17/2010, 6:21 am

I smiled. "I really don't think anyone does." I looked at the time and blinked. "Oh wow..I gotta go..but hopefully I could see you later. Nice meeting you..bye!" I say, then leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/17/2010, 2:49 pm

"Bye," I said to her then left also.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 7:31 pm

I walk in and look for a book. I find one that looks good. It was called The Angel Experiment. I open it and start reading it. When I look up, I finished. I put the book away and leave.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading the Books   Reading the Books - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading the Books
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next