Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A meadow in the forest

Go down 
+5
Silly Lily
Swishalicious
PeetaMellark
Rave Girl
Ani
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 2:05 am

I stifle laughter, "That was mildly enteresting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 2:29 pm

Zalen goes wide eyed under his dark mask and laughs to himself feeling emberesed. "Aww i see" Zalen now feeling bored with himself shadow travels to the top of the tree he was leaning on "anyone care to join me?" he says while looking for trouble "A monster to fight perhaps" he thinks to himself.

((I don't really understand the consept of unclaimed and the nicana thing, who is she/he are they twins?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 3:09 pm

((ha ha no nicana is her pet dragon Khoeetia can't talk so the dragon reads minds including yours so nicana sort of talks for her and I didn't think of a god for her yet by the way nicana is a he))
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 3:21 pm

"I guesse I will." I say then start climbing up the tree by hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 3:46 pm

Khoeetia comes back after being bored for EVER! nicana replies (in khoeetias thoughts)"nah I think I'll stay down here I don't really trust you with all your poofing around and stuff"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 7:08 pm

Zalen laughs at Khoeetia's comment "ok then suit your self" He says reaching his hand out to help Alice up the rest of the way. Then he looks around again and points out a group of hell hounds "do you want to fight them or do you want to find a different group?" Zalen asks politly "And if your wandering how i can see them with the thing over my eyes its the heat that i can sence and the sounds that come from them." he comments.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 9:11 pm

I accept his hand and get pulled up more "Hellhounds are weak I can fend off that many by myself I've done it before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 9:43 pm

"I agree, i would kill them from here" Zalen says looking at her "what would you like to fight?"He asks
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 10:03 pm

"I'm not in the mood for fighting right now." I say then flip myself so I'm hanging upside down on the branch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 12:53 am

Zalen *looks* at Alice "Oh ok, do you just want to sit here and talk then" He asks as he gazes at her beauty trying to think about how to win her over.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 12:57 am

"Sure. Wehave until I get light headed or slip and fall."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 1:03 am

"Ha dont worry if you fall ill catch you" Zalen replies
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 1:10 am

"I don't need to be caught I'm a nautral dare devil if I get hurt it doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 1:32 am

"Oh but...." Zalen continues "...But for me to leave such Beauty unprotected would a crime."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 1:51 am

"Touch me and I swear you will die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 1:58 am

Zalen smiles and flips his bangs with his right hand "You dont seem to be in a good mood" He says smiling and calmly surprized at her comment. "is it somthing i said princess of the sky?"
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:10 am

"Call me princess again and I'll make sure your kids can't have kids."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:14 am

Zalen *looks* at Alice and smiles tilting his head to the side "you see im not going to give up all to well on wining you over my beauty" He says lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:17 am

"That kind of crap doesn't work on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:20 am

"i see... then what does?" Zalen asks jumping in the air and using his shadows to make him nearly float at the tip of the tree. "I would like to get to know you."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:23 am

"You have to learn to know." I say letting my legs slip then I flip around in the air so when I land I'll land on my feet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:33 am

"Then i'll learn." Zalen says using shadow clouds like stair steps down the tree, walking slowly then shadow traveling to a lower branch and standing on it leaning against the trunk. "i think i shall start with geting to know you what's your favorite color?"
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:36 am

I land on my feet on the branch next to him "Red."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:39 am

"Hmmm the color of red, and to me the color a beauty, mine is purple." Zalen says smileing at her.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:42 am

stand there keeping my balance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meadow in the forest   A meadow in the forest - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meadow in the forest
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next